Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:49:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is below $ 200 | Best things to follow now!  (Read 1373 times)
Kingmurphy

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

Right now that the price of ethereum is below 200. To my own point of view. Right now is the best time to invest and buy more eth at this cheap price..
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

It is so frustrating indeed but as i believe in Bitcoin i believe also in Ethereum, cause Ethereum is of great help for us bounty hunters in exchanges of our tokens. I believe that it will recover soon.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

Yeah, many are afraid and some are even calling eth shitcoin now , simply because they never understand the technique of trading , most especially in crypto .
You have to understand how it works to be successful in it, or else you loss all, this is right time to buy more of eth or can even wait a bit for more dip but if you buy now never be afraid too cos the slogan I like in crypto is invest what you can afford to loss which will definitely give return in future so patient is key in crypto and never sell in lost all you need is hold if it went below what you bought at and wait patiently to have the gain.

percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

Guys i have only one question: When Lambo?  Kiss
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

what i'm going to say, CANNOT BE DISCUSSED, JUST ACCEPTED, (if you are an honest guy).

1º there is ABSOLUTELY NO GARANTEE THAT ETH WILL GO UP IN PRICE. You can believe it, but no garantee. Are you blind-faith guy?

2º ETH is the worst top 10 performing coin this year, with a dip of 87% in just 9 months. There is NO CRASH LIKE THIS EVER IN CONTEXT.

3º Many people, are VERY WRONGLY compairing this situation with past situation, saying that "as in the past it went up in price" now it will do the same. I´ll give you some reasons why you're mistaken

- ICOS were not dumping coins by that time
- PoS was not even in the minds of people
- Governments were not showing interest to regulate the market
- there were NO LAWS, TAXES, LEGISLATIONS AND REGULATIONS AGAINST THIS MARKET.
- Illicit activities such as drug dealing, money laundering, fireguns selling and crime had free way to pump the coins and use them to evade the control of governments.
- Banks had not banned people from using credit cards to buy coins.
- Publicity was everywhere
- Very large manipulations was being made (already proved) that whales and sharks were placing false buy orders to ride a false hype and get rich very fast.

current situation has NOTHING TO DO WITH PAST YEARS. You are terribly WRONG if you think this year is going to be the same as last year. Terribly wrong.

Now you have to decide: do i believe in ETH to the point that, even having lost 86% of it's value, it's going to rise?? Remember that MANY ICOS had a terrible amount of coins. The market is FLOODED with coins. Great amount of coins WITH NO DEMAND = price drop (the reason behind we are like this).

I will tell you another prediction ( i was on the spot the last 5 times ETH dipped). If this situation goes Flat in the next 24-48 hours, another dip in price will occur.

Want and advice?? be ready to lose all money invested on ETH if you hold.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

Now is the best time to invest almost in all not scam projects not only Ethereum. We can see huge discounts on the market. Harry up!

felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

Yes, of course this is a very suitable time to buy or increase the number of tokens that we have.
because soon we will approach the end of the year which I see at the end of the year there will be a price increase that can be said to be quite large so use this time for you to add the number of tokens you have now so that in the next few ninth you will be a lucky person.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
GreenAnat

Activity: 126

W12 – Scam

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

I want to of course believe the author of the text. Yes, I myself think that the market will recover and sell at low prices its coins do not need. On the contrary, it is better to purchase another Ethereum if possible.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
zininaks

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

Despite the price decline, Ethereum is voicing grandiose plans for the future, which were included in the Ethereum 2.0 roadmap, released on September 7.
mnmarket_org
Copper Member

Activity: 18

MnMarket.org - Masternodes stats

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

I'm sure that the developers for their purposes do not care what kind of ethereum is $100, $200 or $1000, so there is no reason to up price.

MnMarket.org - Masternodes Statistical Service
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

I think this is a great oppertunity to trade it. this is the time to buy eth. and by trading make a good profit from it. this is the perfect time for trading.

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

We could start with HODLING.
Its a deep dip in comparison to the hype, everybody has enjoyed and make a profit. However we know that is volatile and a lot of factors that affected and impacted the value of crypto. We should just wait and hodl for a while.
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:50:07 AM

I have been waiting for opportunity like this before, I was able to buy more ETH yesterday at less than 200$ .
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

Over the course of nearly 9 months, Ethereum has been on the downtrend and has recently been on the agenda with very serious declines. Especially in the last few weeks, he has once again scared the investors' eyes by breaking all the resistance points and finding new bottom points. It is not certain where and when this downward trend will continue, but I think it is a new opportunity for investors. We must also bear in mind that if the existing resistance points are broken, there is a possibility that there will be more serious reductions, because the pressure that will be generated under the current price may cause even more severe reductions.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

I was wondering when to choose between bitcoin and ethereum to hold. And now I regret it. Ethereum has lost everyone's trust. I will never buy Ethereum again
I do not understand why you regret, because you could earn much more on Ethereum than on Bitcoin. Bitcoin has also fallen. You just have to sell on time.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

I agree with you that's why I'm holding my ETH and try to accumulate as many as I can... I think that there's no other coin with a potential like ETH.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

All i can say now if i have enough ETH to wait this month and not sell now. If you invest on high now the best option in my opinion is to hold and wait.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:13:26 AM

I was wondering when to choose between bitcoin and ethereum to hold. And now I regret it. Ethereum has lost everyone's trust. I will never buy Ethereum again
I do not understand why you regret, because you could earn much more on Ethereum than on Bitcoin. Bitcoin has also fallen. You just have to sell on time.

I have also suffered a huge loss because I bought Etherum when the price was still 300USD. That is obviously very detrimental because if I sell it at this time, I will suffer a loss of 100USD in every Etherum I have. But there is another option, we are patient and wait for the situation to improve. This is what is difficult to choose because not everyone can do it well, emotional control is one of the most difficult things to do. So we have to determine whether we will sell now or wait for some time to come. The choice is in each of yourself.
thaoni23

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

I think the ETH could drop to $ 140-160. This would be a good price for me to buy ETH with all my money. Buying it now for $ 190 seems pretty dangerous.Crypto still can not die. This is just the beginning of it and it is shaping up its development.Ending it now is too early
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

I could not even imagine that the price of ETH could have dropped below $ 200. Of course, this is a great time to buy ETH. I very much hope that this.The terrible situation on the market will soon end and the market will recover.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███