Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is below $ 200 | Best things to follow now!  (Read 1365 times)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:16:22 AM

Buy ETH now. Now is the time to buy ETH because it is dumping up to $ 200. Make it a long term strategy for that. My prediction will pump at the beginning of the year or the end of the year. Many big popes who buy eth up to 416 ETH are equivalent to $ 67,000. He was sure that this type of altcoin king's strategy would pump again in time so he dared to all in.

I do not really understand these people, which have rushed to sell their Ethereum. Do they believe that ETH can vanish from the market? Do they take this crypto as a bubble? Better buy it - your returns will be great next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Classroom404

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:18:52 AM

Well I think it's so amazing and unbelievable that the great ethereum which has done greatly has fallen below the 200$ Mark although it's price flunctuating well as the I think the best thing to do is to hold now
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:02:41 AM

Then I saw Ethereum at 170 USD because the lowest ETheruem this year was around 170 USD.
I dared to buy Ask when it rose to 180 USD last month, and I sold it at a price of 230 USD.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:17:09 AM

I was wondering when to choose between bitcoin and ethereum to hold. And now I regret it. Ethereum has lost everyone's trust. I will never buy Ethereum again
Stay calm, buddy, I'm also very sad for the price of Ethereum which is currently experiencing a very deep price decline. I am sure that in the future Ethereum will definitely experience a much higher price than before. because Ethereum is a legendary coin.
Difficulties with the price of ethereum are temporary. I do not exclude that the price of this coin is deliberately lowered. I do not see any reason for it to fall below proportionality compared to Bitcoin. Ethereum will continue to develop technically and grow in popularity and price. I believe in this coin. We expect the planned improvements in it.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:19:42 AM

Everyone must be aware of the crypto fall here and apart from that ETH the king of altcoins is currently suffering badly from the crypto dump after shock! Yes thats a big phrase to put up and everyone does know why so!

Most of the people might be fearing right now because they think "Whats happening to the crypto and whats up with the ETH". Is it dead ? Is it going to be dead and many more questions might be coming up front and its but obvious.

However I believe that ETH is giving you best opportunity to trade it one more time. It reminds me of 2016 prices when ETH used to be that low. If you overcome your fear and instead of selling, hold it and buy more (which is advisable right now) then you will be putting yourself in the line of rich people!

Believe me thats the conclusion from it and you wont regret this.

As for me, the best thing to do now is just to buy more and just continue holding what we have. It is important that we'll have enough knowledge of what we are holding to get rid if losses. We should just hold and have more patience because ETH would still soar high.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

Then I saw Ethereum at 170 USD because the lowest ETheruem this year was around 170 USD.
I dared to buy Ask when it rose to 180 USD last month, and I sold it at a price of 230 USD.
oh, just grab the opportunity so that we get a few tens of dollars in hand. No need to hold on for a long time to get tired, just take a chance then we have profited from the price difference. I am also investing so fast, however the profit is quite small because of the capital I spend very little.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

Of course, now you only need to buy Ethereum and in no case do not sell it. no one will understand this now in the future very well will be able to earn it

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

ETH used to be the best altcoin, but now I don't think so, why? Because ETH's biggest advantage has become its shortcoming, investing in ICO, as more and more investors suffer fraud and losses, most investors have begun to give up investing in ICO, which will reduce the purchase rate of ETH, leading to its Prices can't rise quickly!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

Ethereum has fallen below $ 200, resulting in a panic in the market. It would be a disaster, especially if the 2nd place in the ranks of the Coinmarketcap.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

I have read the title of your post OP and I thought that you had said in some negative thoughts about ETH on its contents. But, it suggest to hold ETH because you believe its worth in the near future that it could be good.

Yeah, ETH is still best crypto to follow because it landed next to bitcoin and the crypto has been a lot of use on its platform. There is no wonder that the ETH is next to bitcoin.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:41:50 AM

This was mainly caused due to low ICO interest. I think once the ICO season starts again Ethereum price will soon fly over $500.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

Buy ETH now. Now is the time to buy ETH because it is dumping up to $ 200. Make it a long term strategy for that. My prediction will pump at the beginning of the year or the end of the year. Many big popes who buy eth up to 416 ETH are equivalent to $ 67,000. He was sure that this type of altcoin king's strategy would pump again in time so he dared to all in.

I do not really understand these people, which have rushed to sell their Ethereum. Do they believe that ETH can vanish from the market? Do they take this crypto as a bubble? Better buy it - your returns will be great next year.

yes I agree with you, rather than selling it now it is better to buy and hold until 2019 I am sure the ethereum price will return to $ 500. people who sell ethereum are currently only a collection of panic fools.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

ETH is stagnant at a price of $ 200-300, my prediction is the lowest price and I'm sure ETH will be in this position for a long time
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

I also think that 200$ ETH is definitely a good opportunity, we should all try. There is a very simple truth, everyone bought 500$ ETH, and now the loss is very serious, then we can buy some 200$ ETH to reduce our cost, isn't it good?

losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

Sure I believe you, Now is a good opportunity to buy more of eth because definitely the price will still increase, it might not be now, it might take some little time but the truth is that eth price will still go up, So now is a good time to buy or hold your eth, crypto market will rise again when the ETF comes around.
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

But I suppose that it will decrease even a little bit more so it will be better to wait and to see on the future trends to be sure in the desicion of buying.
vseslav90

Activity: 280

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

$200 is not the price of the leader among altcoin that had higher price for few time not so much time ago. I am sure that it will be die soon and it will be replaced with the more promising one.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

Sure I believe you, Now is a good opportunity to buy more of eth because definitely the price will still increase, it might not be now, it might take some little time but the truth is that eth price will still go up, So now is a good time to buy or hold your eth, crypto market will rise again when the ETF comes around.
But also needs to be careful, no one knows if ETH will pump up or will continue being bearish and fall more, but if you are positive and you have
great perceptions about this project, you can start buying from this level and hold, waiting game might be boring but very profitable for investors
who's aiming for bigger outcome, patience and trust are really needed to this project,.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

I agree, this token is the most trusted altcoin on the crypto currencies market. This coin deserves to be on the top of the market and I hope one day people will bring Ethereum at the first position. And it is a perfect time to get some Ethereum at the price of 200 USD.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

Everyone must be aware of the crypto fall here and apart from that ETH the king of altcoins is currently suffering badly from the crypto dump after shock! Yes thats a big phrase to put up and everyone does know why so!

Most of the people might be fearing right now because they think "Whats happening to the crypto and whats up with the ETH". Is it dead ? Is it going to be dead and many more questions might be coming up front and its but obvious.

However I believe that ETH is giving you best opportunity to trade it one more time. It reminds me of 2016 prices when ETH used to be that low. If you overcome your fear and instead of selling, hold it and buy more (which is advisable right now) then you will be putting yourself in the line of rich people!

Believe me thats the conclusion from it and you wont regret this.
Part of what we could have even thought of us that, what could have caused the dump in price of eth? I noticed that so many people in the crypto space are easily swayed by false news, always known as FUD, which is meant originally to cause panic. I could remember that there was a time some people started spreading the rumour that Vitalik Buterin was about to leave ethereum. Some people because of that started selling their eth at ridiculous prices, which is one of the reasons for the dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: