Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:02:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is below $ 200 | Best things to follow now!  (Read 1370 times)
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:01:48 PM

I couldn't agree more! This is the best time to bag some ETH as the market price of Ethereum is really low.. so buy as much as you can before it goes up again. who here remember when ETH is at it's ATH? those that are still contemplating whether to buy or not can do  research about ETH before making a decision!
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

I am fair too, because I see that developing is stopped a lot of time ago, market is freeze, it is not normal
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

Honestly, I even thought it was not to get rid of etherium, which is in my portfolio. I am sure of this coin. Thousands of projects work on its platform and while the cryptocurrency is alive, etherium will live!
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

Everyone must be aware of the crypto fall here and apart from that ETH the king of altcoins is currently suffering badly from the crypto dump after shock! Yes thats a big phrase to put up and everyone does know why so!

Most of the people might be fearing right now because they think "Whats happening to the crypto and whats up with the ETH". Is it dead ? Is it going to be dead and many more questions might be coming up front and its but obvious.

However I believe that ETH is giving you best opportunity to trade it one more time. It reminds me of 2016 prices when ETH used to be that low. If you overcome your fear and instead of selling, hold it and buy more (which is advisable right now) then you will be putting yourself in the line of rich people!

Believe me thats the conclusion from it and you wont regret this.
I agree completely , now of course the market is very large drawdown but I think if anyone will suffer it will earn a lot of money , and of course at the moment best solution is to buy Ethereum!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:05:54 PM

For know i think it's normal and the price still on the range between $200 up and down so it's really nice for trader. But, person that scream "why? what happened" they just a hold player.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

Ethereum is still worth to invest despite of it's downfall. It is still useable that will be a way to recover soon. Also enjoy trading eth even at the $200  price. Keep on investing and patronizing ethereum because i believe it will rise soon together with other coina in the market.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

I think that Ethereum for $ 200 can be bought, of course, it can fall to $ 180 and will be much more profitable to buy at this price and besides it is unknown how the market will behave in November and December, so I think that you should not rush to buy.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

Everyone must be aware of the crypto fall here and apart from that ETH the king of altcoins is currently suffering badly from the crypto dump after shock! Yes thats a big phrase to put up and everyone does know why so!

Most of the people might be fearing right now because they think "Whats happening to the crypto and whats up with the ETH". Is it dead ? Is it going to be dead and many more questions might be coming up front and its but obvious.

However I believe that ETH is giving you best opportunity to trade it one more time. It reminds me of 2016 prices when ETH used to be that low. If you overcome your fear and instead of selling, hold it and buy more (which is advisable right now) then you will be putting yourself in the line of rich people!

New investors entering the market, not having much experience losing confidence in ETH when the exchange rate decline is understandable because after only 6 months, the ETH rate has dropped to nearly 80% compared to the rate in early 2018. But if you follow the ETH, you can see that although the ETH exchange rate decreased but the market cap is still very large and is still in the top 2.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:02:06 PM

Ethereum and his team are too late to act and policy-defining for scam or hack incidents. I think Ethereum's current situation is very normal under these conditions.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:03:36 PM

You are absolutely right. It is the best opportunity to buy some Ethereum right now. Not so long time ago, Ethereum 2.0 was announced and it means that the end of the red times is near. Just wait a little bit more guys!
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

Now you need to buy coins because they are traded at very low prices. In the long run, it’s likely that we’ll never be able to buy altcoin so cheaply, so don’t lose the opportunity and invest

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
petya.vasekin

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:15:24 PM

The price of Ethereum will remain on one place for a long time. I wait for growth only for the next spring.

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

Maybe this will happen again in the coming year, so if ETh offers a cheap price, why do we doubt ETH as we know that ETH is one of the favorite altcoins so we don't need to be afraid to make purchases at current prices, other than that we have ETH Coins, then we can use them for other purposes such as buying ICO fee payments and there are still many things we can do with these coins.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

I still don't understand why Ethereum is suffering and it's so undervalued compared to other altcoins. It still has one of the best blockchain and very big community and development team. That's why I continue to accumulate positions on ETH for a long term investment.
vorfolomej96

Activity: 104

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

The good price for purchase. I buy Ethereum on all money which I have. I wait for the big growth of the price in several months.

FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

I think ETH under $200 is a definite buy. It's the biggest and best platform out there. It has a lot of competition now, but I think if they get scaling solutions in place it'll be #1 into the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

Sometimes, I feel very disappointed and sad seeing the price of the Ethereum. not because of the eth coin that I hold right now. But, many ICO use the eth as their standard platform and transaction. So, when the eth is dropped, the price of ICO tokens or coins are also very dropped. And this will be very silly. Now, the price of ETH is still decreasing and decreasing again. It is such dramatic failure. But I still believe that it can be big again some time later.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:47:40 PM

As what the fundamentals of investment applies, then it's time to buy while the market price is low. We don't usually see Ethereum to fall down this low so it's really the best time to buy more or you will miss the chance.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:06:31 AM

Ethereum is good coin and have big market cap value. After drop from $1400, i think the price right now is good for buying and hold it for long term. Ethereum blockchain used by many token in market and its popular coin, i am believe ethereum price will recover and reach $1000 again when market recover
Denreal

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:25:24 AM

It is repeating itself again. I went below $200, but some people are waiting for it to plummet forward. Unfortunately, that might not happen. So it is better to get in now before they begin to miss the profit of this time. It is gradually increasing again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: