Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100?  (Read 24105 times)
nguyenhung0902 (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackSociety

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

I am very curious, how do you understand the word "death"? I think that no matter what cryptocurrency, as long as it still has value, then it is not a death, even if it is only $1!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Bridgetnana

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

The ETH value is increasingly down to low, the user's trust and the investor is anxious. When every day witness price ETH continuously decreases, when does eth return to the price of $800?
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

in my opinion ethereum won't die but only the price is getting lower and I'm sure if ethereum's price will reach $ 800 next year and I still buy ethereum when the price is low now

acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
Don't be so pessimistic about ETH, it's the 2nd biggest coin by market cap and the developers won't let this happen.I think the lowest price will be around $180-200.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

I was very surprised to see the ETH rate in a position below $ 200, beyond my previous prediction that the ETH rate could be $ 300 even though the market was decreasing, I would buy ETH with assets in exchange and hold until the end of the year
tradeinvest.7vek

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

This is the market! Demand creates supply. And here everything is possible! 100 dollars is quite achievable goal. But do not forget about the creator of ETH. I hope that Vitalik and his team will solve the problem of network scalability .. Then there will  be only demand.
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

ETH might go lower from $200 point but I don't think the word 'death' is right for it.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

I read on one news that some ICO's are dumping their eth they've collected from their crowdfunding, this is bad if these are true, the Ethereum team should do something about this, I hope ethereum will not go back to a two-digit price, so many investors are now losing their portfolio.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

How would it be considered to die? Do you remember into those days where ETH is just a cent or a few dollars worth wayback when it was just starting even on bitcoin itself? Reaching back once again on $100 doesnt signify or mean that it is already dying. It might dip its price but doesnt mean it would go to die. Just sit back and sip some coffee to relax yourself and would avoid panicking too much on the current market condition and come to think that not only ETH is suffering but all coins in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

I'm not sure ethereum will die, even though the ethereum price is under $ 200, but the price of this coin rises again. I have not received the latest information about ethereum's price prediction, but I'm sure the price will recover.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
danielarta

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

I do not think that Ethereum will die in the near future, but the current price is very worrying for everyone, many coins that use the Ethereum network have decreased prices, and a lot of Ico is not running properly.
I don't know what is going on with the market at the moment, yesterday the prices of bitcoin and Ethereum started to rise but fell in a fast time in the last few hours, I feel frustrated seeing the current market situation.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

Every time I look at the ETH price for last few months my heart is bleeding. I thought ETH is not going to fall under 500$ and now it less 200$. Something terrible is happening to ETH, I hope its going to end soon and we will see ETH back to 1000$

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

Three days ago I would say that you are talking nonsense and this can not be.

Now the price of $ 100 for 1 Ethereum is a reality.

What will happen next? I'm even afraid to assume

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

I do not think that Ethereum will die in the near future, but the current price is very worrying for everyone, many coins that use the Ethereum network have decreased prices, and a lot of Ico is not running properly.
I don't know what is going on with the market at the moment, yesterday the prices of bitcoin and Ethereum started to rise but fell in a fast time in the last few hours, I feel frustrated seeing the current market situation.

This has been the scenario a lot of people were expecting and in fact wondering why it did not happen sooner. Every stupid token launched on Ethereum and promised so much and could not deliver, and then bounty hunters shilled everything, everyone raised millions, but spent it all not on development,,, but on marketing and airdrops and conferences.

So is confidence low? Yes. But do not worry. Once some of the good projects finally come up with their products, people will again see that dapps is not over, dapps is coming, just slowly.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

This is the market! Demand creates supply. And here everything is possible! 100 dollars is quite achievable goal. But do not forget about the creator of ETH. I hope that Vitalik and his team will solve the problem of network scalability .. Then there will  be only demand.
I think this is not about the network scalability problem because every altcoin is experiencing the current situation and Vitalik and his team could not solve this problem, dumping is the main factor for this, many keepers are selling their ETH to prevent a bigger loss that is why supply is in bulk.
thaoni23

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

Large capital mobilization projects are a great thing. But when they sell those ETHs, I think that's a terrible thing. That will make ETH's price go back to the beginning
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

I doubt Ethereum price will drop below $100. It has quite a strong resistance level there. Unless something really bad would happen to crypto.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
AyeshaS

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

Now since the ETH price is going lower and lower everyday I think it could touch any bottom level, be it less than $200 or even less than $100, rise is going to take a very long time.
aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

Eth just comeback to its real value. I think 200$ is the lowest price.
Eth won't die, very sure.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: