Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100?  (Read 24105 times)
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

Eth seems to be dead but I do tell people Eth is not dead. I believe what the majority are saying that ETH will rise before the year runs out and I strongly stand by it.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

Eth seems to be dead but I do tell people Eth is not dead. I believe what the majority are saying that ETH will rise before the year runs out and I strongly stand by it.
How can ETH die so easily? ETH is receiving a lot of attention from the community, and that interest has made the situation worse. Market controllers are trying to dumping ETH to let people panic it. Sellers of ETH at this price will certainly regret in the future
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

unfortunately everything seems to be possible in the current market. i don't think that is the death of ethereum, but where the pricey ground is, it is hard to tell.
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:52:49 PM

I remember ETH being $20 and everyone was saying it was too high. Just be patient and if it is good project you will get paid!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

Why would it die? People who invested early in Ethereum are still having massive profits. Ethereum is still the best platform for ICO's, so most ICO's are held on the Ethereum platform. This is probably just FUD so the big players can accumulate more at cheaper prices.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
Don't be so pessimistic about ETH, it's the 2nd biggest coin by market cap and the developers won't let this happen.I think the lowest price will be around $180-200.
Despite the fact that the price of ethereum has now fallen to $ 179, and perhaps it will still fall in price lower, it is vseravno one of the most reliable and promising coins, which will inevitably soon recover in its price. So now is a very convenient time to buy ethereum, perhaps it needs to be done in small batches, as it can continue to fall further in value. There are no objective reasons for concern about the future ethereum.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

Ethereum has been announced dead at least 42 times until today.

Source: https://github.com/jragosa/EthereumObituaries/blob/master/README.md

Death of ETH may be inevitable since nothing lasts forever. However I think it's too early to say that ETH is dying. Pure FUD.

LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:18:22 PM

Ethereum has been announced dead at least 42 times until today.

Source: https://github.com/jragosa/EthereumObituaries/blob/master/README.md

Death of ETH may be inevitable since nothing lasts forever. However I think it's too early to say that ETH is dying. Pure FUD.
they are trying to manipulate the whole market by spreading a word of death in ethereum. and it really is affecting the market. ethereum is dropping its price rapidly and it is expected to go down more because of the news about the end of ethereum.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Runtown042

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

I must really tell you that I totally disagree with your assumption that ethereum death is inevitable. well we are just experiencing a very bad bearish market state and I feel ethereum can still survive this ugly situation
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO

So much criticism of ETH is there in the forum. The project has many problems, but don't bury it! It's impossible to do everything quickly and qualitatively. Buterin and his team work hard on their project cause they understand how this is important for the community and themselves!
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

But I am sure this situation will improve and gradually recover. I am sure that next year the ethereum price will reach more than $ 800. It's better to buy and hold it longer than panic to sell.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

But I am sure this situation will improve and gradually recover. I am sure that next year the ethereum price will reach more than $ 800. It's better to buy and hold it longer than panic to sell.
everyone can predict how the future of all the crypto, but the market will determine everything. ethereum indeed fell yesterday, but now it looks better. the market is like this I guess being more stable than the market in the State dropped steadily. ethereum will not die, everything will be improved.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

Stop worrying about the ETH project, there will not be anything wrong, there are so many reasons for this and the main reason is the money invested by bankers who actually raised the ETH project to heaven
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

No, Ethereum won't go below $ 100. Those who control the price will not allow this. All the more ether now began to recover. I hope that this will continue and that it will be restored.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

Death is means the value is zero but until now ethereum price is more than 100 dollars and possible still to become thousands of dollars after few weeks only or months of waiting. I believe if the people see down at 100 dollars each ethereum they will buy more and then the price pump fast.
xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

for the past two days, Ethereum has been on a rapid rise. it was actually $211 when i checked all the way from $170 as i saw it some days back.. I think the bull run is around the corner, we should all be hopeful.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

If it will be dead soon then it won't recover anymore.

The price has recovered and reached $219 today so how it can be dead? its death is inevitable if people who are holding ETH are going to dump it altogether regardless of the price. That's how ETH will die and other altcoins as well when people are dumping it for exit and profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

No, ethereum is not going to such a low level and even if it is currently in bearish more, it will still recover soon and go for a potential bull run anytime. Few days ago t went down to 171 dollars but have seen a sharp rebound and currently above 210 dollars.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

assumptions like FUD
I'm sure ethereum still has strong power in every growth even though at present a faster decline in ethereum compared to all crypto traded. I think that at every accident and ethereum correction is most severe in decline but when the time comes for the market to grow, ethereum will grow strongly following bitcoin.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

No ETH already bounce back into $219, its not dead its just ico that are dead, they dump the ETH that they got and make the market really worse, i think right now the dump is over and there is so much investors started to buy eth for investments purposes. I think this is the bottom and eth would not ever touch $100 again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: