Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100?  (Read 24105 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:32:30 PM

I think that  is not possible ,  it is difficult to make the price of Ethereum fall sharply because   Ethereum  is the second highest digital currency on the market and is the payment system for ICO projects
Ethereum fell to $83 last 2018.

What you are saying that its impossible was incorrect. I think you just missed those times when ethereum fell sharply and reached #3 on rankings. And it just came back to its rank at #2 recently. In crypto market, everything can change instantly unexpectedly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:28:29 PM

Ethereum is holding steady at $150 right now after a nice pump during the last few weeks. However, the hardfork is coming and there is a risk that people will dump it straight after the fork so be prepared if you need to sell

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:35:32 PM

Ethereum is holding steady at $150 right now after a nice pump during the last few weeks. However, the hardfork is coming and there is a risk that people will dump it straight after the fork so be prepared if you need to sell
it might happen, but there is a possibility of the opposite. the impact that will occur can raise the market price of ethereum. we just need to look at the market and stay alert. now maybe we see ethereum prices stable, but in just minutes, everything can change. we can only hope, hopefully bulls will happen.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:35:51 PM

The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
You got your prediction right about ethereum going below 100 for each coin but this was not a sign that ethereum was dying this was a sign that people were tired of losing money to icos of which the majority use the ethereum network to develop their project this was also a reaction to the delay of the upgrade necessary for ethereum to compete with other coins but now that has been solved.
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 01:15:30 AM

I liked the first part of your title. ETH got to this price and went back to even  a lower price than the $100 but has recovered back to this point. I want to let you understand that some coins can never die but others can die at the moment that I am writing. ETH is one coin that can not be left out in the crypto world. There are many who use this coins for their daily benefits.

Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:31:59 AM

The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
For the forks of ether, I agree that many of them do not carry anything substantial. But the parental coin took a very strong and stable place, and to move or reset the coin, it is necessary that the market also reached very low indicators.

niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:40:35 AM

Ethereum will not die. Ethereum is a truly valuable coin, so death is impossible. However, the large-scale depreciation of Ethereum has emerged. This will not affect the future of cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency market is currently eliminating bubbles.

foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:15:25 AM

Ethereum can drop under 100 dollar again but price is not everything, it can drop or pass 100 dollar it is normal in bad bear market conditions. Also I don't think ethereum can die, it is strongest altcoin for market.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:02:37 AM

Ethereum can drop under 100 dollar again but price is not everything, it can drop or pass 100 dollar it is normal in bad bear market conditions. Also I don't think ethereum can die, it is strongest altcoin for market.
You strongly agree with your opinion, a good altcoin is not only seen in terms of price or trading volume.
there are many communities, the holders and investors who hold the altcoin are another reason why an altcoin is said to be good.
jzarifis

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

https://kryptium.io

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 10:06:31 AM

Can't die, a lot of other coins and DApps live in Ethereum blockchain.

Kryptium | A user-friendly, peer-to-peer betting platform
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:21:46 AM

I think that  is not possible ,  it is difficult to make the price of Ethereum fall sharply because   Ethereum  is the second highest digital currency on the market and is the payment system for ICO projects
Ethereum fell to $83 last 2018.

What you are saying that its impossible was incorrect. I think you just missed those times when ethereum fell sharply and reached #3 on rankings. And it just came back to its rank at #2 recently. In crypto market, everything can change instantly unexpectedly.

I agree that everything can happen on the market at any moment. nevertheless, Ethereum is the altcoin, which is the most popular one. It is the cryptocurrency which almost all have in a portfolio, and it will live long.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:10:48 PM

Why ethereum must die, ethereum is the strongest and most popular altcoin and with a very low decline I don't believe it will be the end of ethereum.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:43:21 PM

Ethereum is far from dead. I think the price will be at least an order of magnitude higher in a couple of years' time. It's a superb project and the upcoming fork is preparation for the future. Current price movements aren't representative of the project's worth - everything has dropped hard in the last year.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:23:07 PM

We should all know by now that ethereum went below $100 in December this year and it is trying to recover.  Many investors are now coming back to ethereum before the hard fork and if you really want to be part of history now should be the right time to invest in ethereum and others popular cryptocurrencies as there are not going to die.  Ethereum is not going to die in future and falling below $100 is not going to kill it.  However,  you have made a professional predictions and what you said concerned ethereum falling to $100 came to past but ethereum is not going to die.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:37:24 PM

For the forks of ether, I agree that many of them do not carry anything substantial. But the parental coin took a very strong and stable place, and to move or reset the coin, it is necessary that the market also reached very low indicators.
Most the fall these days is not happening to Ethereum only these days i really dont know why people have to go on bothering about the whole price of a thing on one coin Looking at it feature and what it has on the table its safe to assume greater things ahead after their fork

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:27:54 AM

There is a lot of chatter about ethereum at the moment and no-one knows what is going to happen. It could be that the price will rise assuming they can sort out their problems with scalability, or it could dump as people switch to EOS and cardano

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
RoninGaijin
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 12:40:59 AM

This is what markets do. Any healthy market survives both bull and bear parabolas.

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:49:57 AM

Why should it be inevitable? ETH is always a very reliable option and occuring a second choice directly below Bitcoin. Some shit ICOs are confusing but don't affect technology of Ethereum.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:00:17 AM

There is a lot of chatter about ethereum at the moment and no-one knows what is going to happen. It could be that the price will rise assuming they can sort out their problems with scalability, or it could dump as people switch to EOS and cardano
There's a lots of pressure as the hardfork is approaching, we don't know what can be the fate of this coin as many speculators are trying to sort things out, fuds are putting it down and trying to push the bear to be more stronger while fomo's since they've expecting the forks they will also be in the hurry buying and holding the coins to receive new one for free.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:12:19 AM

You think Ethereum will die, I think you are just bullshit. Indeed the price of Ethereum reached a price of as low as $ 83. And now we know that Ethereum struggled and reached a price of 127 $. And this still has the potential to grow again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: