Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:40:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MEW problem  (Read 300 times)
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

My transaction have not gone through for a day. After checking status they were not found but I waited. Gwei was set to fast. Tried sending again but it wasn't allowed. It takes days now or what is the problem?
The network is very crowded and you should adjust Gwei. This number must be greater than the value you used when you last transferred. And you have to make sure that your other wallets don't use the value of this Gwei. You can check your wallet and try this method.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrashGangster

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

As far as i know current ETH network position is good but someone says network goes down that’s why they changing the exchange. I hope situation will be alright.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

I think you are facing situation because of the congested netwrork.it is known to all the price if this eth is decreasing and so people are selling eth and so the network has become very much congested. You can either pay high or wait for few days for solving such problems.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

Actually this is due to network problem as we know that Eth network is not very much developed and the recent low price has many investors to sell their investment as a result network has become congested due to huge transaction. So keep trying or do wait for some day.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

A lot of people had this sort of problem before too. They waited a little and then it was fixed. This mainly happens when the network gets congested. There is nothing to be worried about.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:41:11 PM

My transaction have not gone through for a day. After checking status they were not found but I waited. Gwei was set to fast. Tried sending again but it wasn't allowed. It takes days now or what is the problem?
Sometimes I also encounter this case. Someone with bad intent makes the ETH network blocked by transaction spam. It causes the entire system to be delayed and requires very high gas levels if no delay or simply too many transactions occur at the same time. So you can try again later in the day or increase gas

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Woodpecan

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:52:23 PM

In my opinion the speed of this is depends on the amount of gas element that one should give. The more gas one give the more faster transaction will executed.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:57:14 PM

I don't know the real situation of your MEW but i have experienced that one too and the fix is i used Metamask where i export the private key to Metamask and i made my transaction, everything is ok since that one.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

MEW is getting weaker because there are so many problems now and I am sure that their amount will be larger. It needs to be corrected or it will be on the bottom.
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

I never had problems with it of a purse. All quickly and reliably. I will use it in the future. Everything suits me. I recommend

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

yesterday i moved some tokens from mew to another wallet without any problems with standard setup gas/fees in mew, so it's strange. Are you sure you didn't modify gas price and set a lower one? If you have still problems try to use another wallet like NOKU, I prefer it to MEW because it reads also automatically tokens without need of manually adding them.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

Check the GWEI and GAS limits because from there we can see which one is the fastest to send.
I also tried with Gwei 40, GAS 50,000 but it was not sent, then I tried GWEI 50 and GAS 100,000, the results were sent.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

Never had any problems like this, you need to check and make sure that your gas did not run out and set a higher gas for the transaction. Also remember that if you are transacting tokens then it takes teh wallet more gas than normal to transact than if it was an eth transaction so check that. Also make sure that you are sending it to the correct address
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:37:06 PM

Show us the transaction on etherscan.
Did you send Ethereum coin or some ERC-20 token? What was the final fee for the transaction? Maybe, it wasnt allowed due to smart-contract (if you are sending token Wink ).

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: