Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT CRYPTOCURRENCY TO INVEST IN  (Read 708 times)
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

as fine on modest with stages of modulation as investors to collects of spares with decision as extending manage of evaluation,
that more to folloed of chance as preparing the decision as collecting limit on returns with the results of modification.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LincolnMikkel

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

What would you suggest a newbie regarding this matter tho?
I don't think it's a good idea to invest these days. The market is really unstable and fraudulent.
What should I do then lol?
AnDoom

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

I don't think it's a good idea to invest these days. The market is really unstable and fraudulent.
It's always up to mate! As for me, I'm paying more attention to bounties these days.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

A good team that we can deal with!
are they active on the telegram or we can get react with them?
what is the project? if we know is it going to be better in the future?
even without too many investors. can they grow up in the world?
IF this is all yes then its all good!
LincolnMikkel

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

It's always up to mate! As for me, I'm paying more attention to bounties these days.
What are the reasons caused you to do so? Is that really worth it instead of simply investing nowadays?
AnDoom

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

What are the reasons caused you to do so? Is that really worth it instead of simply investing nowadays?
Use your head!  Grin
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

This is just my personal opinion since it’s the only thing I have tried.

My mentor told me that choosing where to invest will depend on your goal and what you want to achieve.

They say if you want to keep or conserve your money, you might want to check Bitcoin(BTC) and Litecoin(LTC).

If your goal is primarily long-term, then you can go ahead and invest with BitcoinCash(BCH) or Ethereum(ETH).

You want something accessible and less pricey? Then Litecoin(LTC) will be perfect for you.

But for me personally, I chose to invest in all. That is because it can be all of the above at the same time. You can conserve your money, it can be long term, and its easier for me to invest on multicoinbank investment platform where i get double of my investment after 10 days. With that, i invest in BTC,ETH,BCH, and LTC since i still get my returns not bothering about the fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies. just visit https://www.multicoinbank.com and thank me later.

www.multicoinbank.com
investing in everything is fine and funny in a way but would not you like to make it more beneficial and earn more

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
LincolnMikkel

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

Use your head!  Grin
Speaking about bounties. Any good you joined lately?
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

You're right. Before investing, it is necessary to determine for what purpose you are making these investments. Buying coins that have been on the market for a long time is a reliable and correct solution for a beginner. But it is better to study the market, the basics of trading so that you can then earn a lot more. And in General, this knowledge will not be superfluous.

AnDoom

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

Use your head!  Grin
Speaking about bounties. Any good you joined lately?
Stellar, MGO in December.
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:31:37 PM

I would recommend you to take a look on projects with real product which was promised during ICO and which was delivered.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:36:03 PM

See what country the project, what the idea of the project, how much money they want to attract, what kind of team, what people are behind the project, etc., it is necessary to collect information about the project, only then you will have at least some understanding of what to expect from the project,but it is not the fact that it will shoot, as even 100% like at first glance projects that existed for several years then just bent successfully
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: