Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT CRYPTOCURRENCY TO INVEST IN  (Read 708 times)
JOHN130JONES (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

This is just my personal opinion since it’s the only thing I have tried.

My mentor told me that choosing where to invest will depend on your goal and what you want to achieve.

They say if you want to keep or conserve your money, you might want to check Bitcoin(BTC) and Litecoin(LTC).

If your goal is primarily long-term, then you can go ahead and invest with BitcoinCash(BCH) or Ethereum(ETH).

You want something accessible and less pricey? Then Litecoin(LTC) will be perfect for you.

But for me personally, I chose to invest in all. That is because it can be all of the above at the same time. You can conserve your money, it can be long term, and its easier for me to invest on multicoinbank investment platform where i get double of my investment after 10 days. With that, i invest in BTC,ETH,BCH, and LTC since i still get my returns not bothering about the fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies. just visit https://www.multicoinbank.com and thank me later.

www.multicoinbank.com
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

If you want to invest on this market you need to research about the coins. If you satisfy any particular coin then you can select the coin. I think bitcoin is the perfect choice for you.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

To me bitcoin is the best option for the long term as well for short term purpose and for the new comers bitcoin is the best as this ensure safety as well as security for the investors. This is one of the best reliable coins in the crypto market.
NervousWolf

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:07:40 PM

Actually I think that for long term and for any other purpose bitcoin is the best to invest and if you are new then bitcoin is the best option to choose. Bitcoin has a good communication and forum and it is the reputed and reliable coin this market.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

Your mentor said the right thing. Yes it is important for the beginners to go for the ones that have been operating in the market for a long time and does not have any negative track record.
Horraygram

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

The words of your mentor is gold. What he said is true through and through and this is what all the experts are saying in the forum. The suggestions of coins and what to do or not are all true.
DimHorse

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

So far, none of the coins proved to provide me a good profit other than BTC. So, I would go for BTC even if I get thousands of options at my disposal and about the BitcoinCash suggestion, I don't really agree with you. Eventually it will turn into a shitcoin just like other forks in the market.
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

Many out there, now, know that one of the best places to invest in is in the crypto-market. Also, it is necessary to note that the best place to track the progress of every digital currency is through cryptocurrency and this can be done by analyzing the 24hrs volume, the liquidity of the cryptocurrency, the market capitalization, the activities of the developer, and the market price.
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

I think your mentor is right about choice of coins. But you should remember, that before invest your money in any coin, you should carefully study it. If you invest only on advice of other users, without conducting coin research, you may lose or depreciate your investment.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

If you’re a regular investor then you know the offers that a regular company offer. Don’t trust any unknown party. Look at the market graph and take decisions. You’re the one who is responsible for your fate!
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:25:21 PM

Does the company gives you a clear vision about their projects and profits? You should know about this. Take decision wisely just because you’re investing. Always have the knowledge of current market situation. It’ll help you.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

It's very difficult for a new investor to understand what to invest in. I highly suggest not investing, but trading coins on exchanges first. Get a feel for the markets, their behavior and you can research specific coins you're trading in.

Once you get a fundamental understanding of behavior of markets, you will get a clear understanding of what this space entails.
RudeSlider

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:01:15 PM

At first please do your own research, gather information and plan what you want to do. And also remember that When you invest in a project, you will certainly keep a close eye on the project. That’s who you will be able to gather huge amount of information. Then you can analysis the project growth, future of the project and other things that you should know .
Brutea

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:08:43 PM

At to begin with it would be ideal if you do your claim investigate, accumulate data and arrange what you need to do. Conjointly remember that After you contribute in a venture, you'll certainly keep a near eye on the extend. That’s who you'll be able to assemble gigantic sum of information. Then you'll be able investigation the extend development, future of the venture and other things regarding this matter.
Brutea

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

At to start with it would be ideal on the off chance that you are doing your claim examine, gather information and organize what you would like to do. Conjointly keep in mind that After you contribute in a wander, you'll certainly keep a close eye on the extend. That’s who you will be able to amass immense entirety of data. At that point you will be able examination the amplify improvement, future Etc.
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:17:55 PM

If your knowledge is about crypto is less, dont join in ICO proyek because Join there needs some special knowledge, like being able to read the project in the future. Just invest in top crypto based in coinmarketcap that is safe investment. And always buy many kind of coin, not put in only in one coin
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

First check the project all about what are their mission and vision or check their white paper so you can see all the details about their project. Then from then try to think if that project have potential to be successful and a long term project. Next check all the project team profile if there are all legit human or good on their fields. And try to have a deeper background check on the project and all the things that connected to them.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:42:04 PM

Just do a proper research and you will get the rewards you deserve ! Because if you rely with other people perspective you will end of nothing because you are just following he's instruction make a decisive action if you want to survive Crypto Space . I always investing with Energy industry because i know how huge its market and demands I would highly suggest WPP Energy i choose it because their renewable energy solutions are already in the market , because of their consistent good services they are renowned as the best Clean Energy provider and will continue to do so by expanding their project by adopting blockchain technology !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hymtotal

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

at present time, from my point of view, it is really hard to invest and choose a reliable project. I prefer to hold my money for better days.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:06:30 AM

Ethereum is a good choice to invest in, but i have heard some rumors  about bitcoin cash. They said it will not last longer and it is not for a long term investment. But it does not have enough grounds, for us to believe in what they say about it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: