Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Dropping the Ethereum price?  (Read 510 times)
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

There are many causes that cause ethereum prices to decline, but the main cause is because bitcoin is bearish.
 and always experience correction.
this also affects market interest in buying Eth.
The influence of bitcoin prices with other coins is very large.
That's what happened now, in my opinion.
Krezi777

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:11:36 PM

The fall of the ether contributes to many factors. If many reset the aether, then naturally the price on the market will fall, and the drop of it will have a very bad effect on the ICO. For their project, many broadcasts are needed, and no one invests these ethers, and therefore the project is either extended or closed.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

I think the suitable question for this is why bitcoin, ethereum and other popular coins are not dead despite the massive falls and bloodbaths that drains the market down, you may have the simplest answer for that instead of that repetitive questions during the fall of the price and Moon threads when the price was increasing not that high, they are proven, working, community and trust.

Proudmore

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

I don't know why, but I know that many ICO projects sell Ethereum together. This surprised me. What do they think of the cryptocurrency market?
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

The thing is that in the last year a lot of ICO on the basis of Ethereum has been held and now the project developers (scammers) sell Ethereum at any price.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

Lack of good ICOs is one of the big reasons.
I dont know honestly, but I really miss good ICOs which provide something meaningful that you can use in everydays life.
It definitely will and it is not until the weak hands like the OP who thinks downtrend is equivalent to death get to leave the market out of frustration before we will start seeing a very good movement upward.

There is nothing that has a beginning that does not have an end, and same thing applies to downtrend and uptrend. If people cannot understand that downtrend, is a good opportunity to be buying, then I wondered what they have been learning all these while, when relating to investment.
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

ICOs have to liquidate their Ethereum warchests at some point as they need to fund their companies and pay staff. This would not occur if cryptos were accepted on the high street more often. As such it is not market sentiment but a dumb fund-raising model (the ICO) that is at fault.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: