Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you reccomend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?  (Read 2886 times)
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

Of course I recommend it, I do it all the time. And now is a great time to start investing, as the prices are low. I believe in cryptocurrencies, and I say this to my friends. And they trust me and also joined the investment now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

Yes, many of my friends are interested in my bitcoin activity and also want to join it. I recommended them to wait for the price decline, and here it came, so now three of my friends have invested their money in bitcoin.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

What time again would you prefer to recommend crypto to your family???
When the price is at ATH?? Definitely not. A good knowledge in crypto should tell you the best time to enter into the market is when the value has fallen in order to maximise profit.

wnfakind

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

I have, got a few people into it in the past two months. Figured this is a good entrance point for them. They've been doing their own research and I've been trying to help fill in the gaps as much as possible. This crashing is just another good reason to buy more and stock up before it's a little to late to find a decent entry point unless you're loaded already. Try to casually talk about blockchain and cryptocurrencies to encourage people to take a look into it.
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

I don't think investing when the whole market collapses is the best idea. IMHO

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
CryptoRating

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:54:18 PM

I don't think investing when the whole market collapses is the best idea. IMHO

This^^

CryptoRatingAgency dot com
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

They should educate themselves first on basic cryptocurrencies before I recommend them to join or investing in the crypto market. But I won't urge my relatives or friends on joining the market while the crash is ongoing because the price is not stable yet and it may further go down. Newbies have the tendency to panic when they see the market crashing so it is to wait for the price to find its bottom first before buying.
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

Do you recommend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?
We pray for the prices to go up and to more people join the market, but will you recommend someone close to you to join when the prices are dropping like crazy?

If you do, explain why.

I usually do recommend my friends whenever bitcoin's rate is hitting down the earth stating "Its right time to throw in some money and double it up in few months".
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

yes i will recommend friends and family to invest when prices are down, i think thats why its an investment to begin with, buying at a low price anticipating for a future rise in price, investing on project that are on their peak is good, but its better to identify projects that has prospect even when the tides are down for such project it is recommended one invest in such.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

Point of correction mate,  the market is down but not crashing. This is crypto and there are times of ups and downs but surely the market will rise with time and this is the right time that i would want to allow folks of mine to invest because it is cheap at this time but the income is going to be great in future.

Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

No. I wouldn't invest any more money right now so why would I risk ruining my relationship with my friends and family by recommending them to start investing on bitcoin right now while its crashing. But I will tell them to start investing on bitcoin when it will show signs of recovery.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

We pray for the prices to go up and to more people join the market, but will you recommend someone close to you to join when the prices are dropping like crazy?

If you do, explain why.

To be honest i do not recommend or encourage anyone to join in cryptocurrency despite my great belief on it.
I am here simply to educate them and teach them as much as i could but i always leave it up to them if they will continue on or not.
I am doing this in order to avoid any regrets and confrontation for them in the future.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

yes i will recommend friends and family to invest when prices are down, i think thats why its an investment to begin with, buying at a low price anticipating for a future rise in price, investing on project that are on their peak is good, but its better to identify projects that has prospect even when the tides are down for such project it is recommended one invest in such.
I will also do the same.I will invite some close friends of mine to try investing in crypto while the price is in drop.It can be a good start for them to buy cheap but potential coins and just wait for the price to increase so they can make a good profit.But i will also explain to them how risky such crypto investment so they won't blame me whenever they get lose some time.

jonathan6655321 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:08:17 PM

Well, that depends on the quality or character my friend or family has. Having them join in the crypto industry while the market is crashing or down is really a hard thing because they might just blame me if it continues to go down hard. But at least, it's better to let join while the market is crashing because it's really the best time to invest in crypto when the market is crashing.

Great answer, I totally agree with you

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

of course, I recommend my father and, my uncle to invest in bitcoin or ETH, both of which are top priorities.

my father has a lot of lands, so, I recommend that some of his lands for invested in bitcoin or ETH. and my uncle is a bank employee, he has a lot of money, and I also advised him to save his assets on bitcoin or ETH.

G4t1s

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:22:03 PM

You always recommend crypto over any other source of income,but there are couple but.

But i recommend only use funds they are ready to lose.
But i suggest strongly research market.
But i suggest strongly avoid new ICO's with massive marketing , as most of those fail straight after ico, as they here only for quick moneygrab.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:35:11 PM

I will recommend cryptocurrency to my family and friends base on the idea that cryptocurrency allows the sending and transaction of funds to any part of the world easier, secure and faster  within some few minutes. And concerning the market, i don't think the market is crushing. This was meant to happen. In some years to come, the market might even go down more than this current state.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

If you do, explain why.
Yeah, although bitcoin is crashing, I am still believing to bitcoin so I will still recommend it to my family and friends, I have a trust on bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
fox.dn

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

jest we can say to them but they want means they will invest but
i suggested to my 3 best friends only they liked it.....
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

If you do, explain why.

Yes why not but I don't want to deceive my friend I will tell him the ups and downs and advantages and disadvantages of doing so, sometimes it's good to buy in the red market and sometimes you are going to lose more if you buy in the red market, just give them an options and let them decide if they want to .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: