Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you reccomend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?  (Read 2886 times)
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:18:51 PM

Yes. I can recommend to them as long they believe in me and crypto. Also if they want to do it not just to earn but to learn too. Sometimes down trend is good because you can invest or buy in crypto in a affordable price.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

Do you recommend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?
We pray for the prices to go up and to more people join the market, but will you recommend someone close to you to join when the prices are dropping like crazy?

If you do, explain why.

I can't stop convincing all my family and relatives explain them bitcoin is the key of new hopes in life, yes ofcourse even if bitcoin is in the ln the crisis and continue to crash their price i also continue to convince everyone to accept bitcoin and later on they recieve better earnings.

Actually if people understand well the volatility function moves of bitcoin and time of crashing is an opportunity to grab to invest in bitcoin.

eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

yes usually I do that because by providing information like that will make my family know about cryptocurrency and can find out the cryptocurrency movement that is very profitable, so it will make some of my family members will invest and buy cryptocurrency.
N4bil4

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:00:04 AM

If the results are good, of course I will do it, why not but I will warn them about the risks of investing I only chose some of my closest friends and relatives but first they must know and understand how cryptocurrency works,as you say there must be basic knowledge when it comes to investing.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:01:25 AM

This is the time to introduce people in crypto, times when most of the coins experience fall in prices. The market will definitely rise again, hence recommending crypto investment to a friend or family member during these times is the best as the investor can the opportunity to buy valuable coins at cheap prices and make huge profits with the least percentage rise in price on the market.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:04:00 AM

Yes, I always recommend them to invest in small amounts first, to find out whether they can make profit or not so they can believe that investing in crypto is very valuable. however, I first told them to enter this forum and learn more about crypto.
SanSanTar

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:22:59 AM

Yes, i do because for me Bitcoin investment still has a lot of potential. For sure, i will recommend bitcoin to my friend and friends
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:32:28 AM

I do.. I show them what to buy and what not to buy at this moment cause we still do not know when will the price bump up again. So buy and invest only on the strong coins only. You must always say this invesments are a very high risk so when your close friends make mistake you always say at them to be careful.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:42:28 AM

You must explained to them first the possible outcomes wether it is bad or good. Im sure you wouldnt want them very mad when the prices go rocketing to hell.
Just like in my case, i forced my brother to invest in bitcoin but i have told him the possible scenarios we might encounter along the way and he gladly accepts it.
Katystrong

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:04:58 AM

I'm not sure about this. I may not because it's crashing time, i don't know what will happen in the future. I think i will not recommend it
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:15:35 AM

Yes, I always recommend my family and friends to join the market, especially if the market is crashing and I am telling them that is the best time for them to participate in the cryptocurrency. Some of my friends decide to join and buy bitcoin, but the others don't want to join, and I don't blame them not to join because it's their decision and I only give a new way that they can use to have any coins for their investment. I always keep telling them to be strong in the cryptocurrency because everything can happen in the crypto and they need to control their emotion if somehow, the market is falling deeper than the price they bought before.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

for me yes i recommend my family and my friends but just believe in bitcoin they invest because the market is low nowadays because i just want to help them just in case they have an opportunity to get it and new life
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

I think it is not worth investing when the price falls. It is very risky and you can lose your money and put the pig to friends and family.

actually the right time to invest when the value of the crypto currency is down? because investment in crypto currency is not for instant gain, all need your patience too, so don't make crypto currency as magic
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:19:54 AM

We pray for the prices to go up and to more people join the market, but will you recommend someone close to you to join when the prices are dropping like crazy?

If you do, explain why.

Actually i did,my best friend and the grandparents of my first born child entered crypto last july when the market is really moving insane,lucky that they trusted me and dont need to encourage them thoroughly now they are happy seeing those coins they purchased is doing great,and one of them bought ripple in which now the trending coin since it breaks the barricades of being number two top coin
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

If you do, explain why.
Yes I will,because I am sure it will rise and will worth a lot more than what we would have to pay now! Win,win eh?

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
AquaToken

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

First of all , i don't think the market is crashing, we are in a situation of bear market, and yes i would do recommend my family or friends to join in but not before doing their own researches. I won't chose for them in what coin or token they should invest in. 
In my opinion, it's a good time to invest in tokens or coins with big potential and low price...
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

Yes of course I recommend bitcoin to my friends and family but in bounty hunting and not on investments. I would also recommend to invest but that should optional and it will depend on their capabilities on how they look upon on this kind of investments that is high risk.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

Yes, I continue to recommend bitcoin for investment, because I am confident in this technology and its prospects. And I see no reason to talk about his death, the fall in prices - it's not scary.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

If you do, explain why.

If they have spare money why not,as the crashing market is not advisable for daytrading,so if that capital is only spare then i may suggest to them to invest and just hold the coins and wait for the right time to harvest the profit.but if they dont have extra capital then i better tell them to stay away from cryptocurrency
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

Of course, I always recommend investing in cryptocurrency, and now - a great opportunity to do it because of the fall. Of course, it is not easy to prove that the fall is good and allows you to save on buying bitcoin, but I succeed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: