Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guest Spot: Who or What Can Put an End to Bitcoin?  (Read 1843 times)
blackwell77

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

I guess these are all hypothetical thoughts and this type of attacks won’t be that easy to make. But if any of those attacks is made possible, I think Bitcoin will face a tremendous negative impact on market value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

Actually this is hard to believe that there could possibly happen any of this attacks to threat the existence of Bitcoin. This is difficult for an organization or a country to make any of these attacks.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

if you ask for my opinion then I don't think that anyone will able to stop bitcoin, cause bitcoin has massive amount of popularity over the investors so I don't think that no one will able to shut it down just like this but yes we can ensure the future
SummerHamster

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:39:47 PM

why would you guys think something like this, bitcoin is going very well and it legal issues are also solving with the passes of time so I don't think we should worry about it end right now but we can't predict about the future so early
liripoop

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:46:28 PM

I don't understand why are you thinking about such things cause as per the record I think bitcoin has a very bright future so right now I don't think there is any reason to worry about such thing right but we can't predict the future
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:51:38 PM

I think any storm can not stop Bitcoin. From BTC to 95% of primary passengers coming soon to support BTC. Bitcoin has the capability to resist the storm. its future more bright.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

I would say only a total power failure can bring the Bitcoin currency to fall!
Beourse then it will become very hard to mine only a few eco miners will work  Roll Eyes
And that is very unlikely i guess Cheesy

regards
Asprincess7

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:15:04 PM

I think any storm can not stop Bitcoin.because bitcoin made by advance blockchain technology. it's also decentralized. it is more popular and BTC to 95% of primary passengers coming soon to support BTC. it has the capability to resist the storm.
Woodpecan

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

I think any storm can not stop Bitcoin. bitcoin are more secure and popular. it is also potential. in my opinion BTC to 95% of primary passengers coming soon to support BTC. Bitcoin has more capability to resist the storm.
YellowRose

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

if the people are stop use bitcoin or stop trading with bitcoin then it can be happened. otherwise no one can end bitcoin.
HonestAlien

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

bitcoin is use blockchain technology and follow the decentralized system. i don't think there is any chance to end the bitcoin.
FrozenPhantom

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:06:35 PM

there are different people from different countries are using bitcoin and bitcoin is use blockchain technolgy. this will never be happend until there will any miracle accident happened.
Knighthawk

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

Although there have been several types of attacks from various aspects of Bitcoin since the beginning, it has remained in its own position for the present time and it has been progressing on its day by.
ChiefPotato

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:21:36 PM

I think we can't stop Bitcoin from a company, a country or an organization where we are far from the point. The only event that can stop Bitcoin is the same event that will damage the Internet. Bitcoin can only vanish itself. But it might not be possible.
Knighthawk

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

To a secure point of the future, this is the primary journey from BTC. 95% of the world's people will soon come to support of BTC within a short time. Bitcoin has been resistant to the storm, any kind of attack will not stop Bitcoin's fantastic journey.
CandyCoconut

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:54:29 PM

Always hoped for betterment of bitcoin. People all over the world now recognizing the value of bitcoin and accepting in a positive way. Because of increasing price and popularity is gaining more and more popularity and people are joining in this sector. Why would government would put an end to this. Unless bitcoin perish itself.
IslandLady

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

Continuously trusted for improvement of bitcoin. Individuals all over the world presently recognizing the esteem of bitcoin and tolerating in a positive way. Since of expanding cost and notoriety is picking up increasingly ubiquity and individuals are joining in this segment. Why would government would put an conclusion to this. Unless bitcoin die itself.
CandyCoconut

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:11:14 PM

Ceaselessly trusted for change of bitcoin. People all over the world by and by recognizing the regard of bitcoin and enduring in a positive way. Since of extending fetched and reputation is picking up progressively ubiquity and people are joining in this portion. Why would government would put an conclusion to this.?
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:12:09 PM

I would say only a total power failure can bring the Bitcoin currency to fall!
Beourse then it will become very hard to mine only a few eco miners will work  Roll Eyes
And that is very unlikely i guess Cheesy
That is not the only case. If some kind of flaw is found which can not be fixed no matter what, I am quite sure bitcoin will end up going down the drain. Or lets say, some new cryptocurrency has been made which follows all the protocol  and solves all the problem we are currently facing with bitcoin, then there are chances of bitcoin becoming valueless. But then again that is highly unlikely to happen.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

if there is no investors, if there is no crypto trader, if there is no demand from the public, and if there is no criticism, then the world of bitcoin will reach destruction and die.

but, that is not possible, today we see the fact that bitcoin always gets a good response and able to survive even if it gets a lot of attacks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: