Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I Avoid Getting Affected By Cryptocurrency Price  (Read 221 times)
JOHN130JONES (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

In my 4 years of trading, the past 6 months has been the most challenging for me ( by 6 months, i mean the first half of 2018). The continuously dwindling rate of bitcoin ( which is the mother of all cryptocurrencies) has been so unstable and continually affecting other cryptocurrencies. I have tried a lot of ways to make me and my followers gain during this period but it has been super tough.

In my quest to find an answer, i came across a platform; multicoinbank.
com, at first, i was super certain it was one of the usual scams but i did more research and noticed i could not find any valid negative claim against this platform, so i decided to try it out. They accept four(4) different types of cryptocurrency; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash.

I decided, to try out the least amount to invest in, i invested both Bitcoin and Ethereum using different accounts, in case they were one of those ponzi schemes that uses funds from one account to pay the other till they could no longer do so. To my surprise, i got my promised returns in 10 days after investing ( i still believed this was a one off). I continued investing three more times before increasing my invested amount and i keep opening different accounts to be sure its not ponzi an to my utmost surprise, till date, i still receive my returns.

So, my two cents is, if you want a seem-less way to invest your funds, you can try out the multicoinbank Investment Group but be careful, try it out first with little capital and always make sure you are gaining more than you are investing, it is not rocket science or a get quick program but be careful still. Join m and thank me later https://www.multicoinbank.com
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

It seems like you have done your fair share of the research on it. And thank you for letting us know the ropes of it too. A lot of the people would have initiated with a bigger capital, but since it says to go small, that will come in handy for the interested people.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

No way, if you do it, you can also be not affected by rise in cryptocurrency prices. If you can manage to hold tether in such market you can't affected by it.

Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

Avoiding getting affected by the crypto currency price is not a easy task, I have see several projects trying to do that but they still find themselves in the same situation, but this post enlighten people more about how to avoid getting affected by crypto currency price.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:42:30 PM

It's a shill post..
Thoroughly vet it for scams before you use it..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:54:44 PM

In reality there is no way that you will not be affected by the prices changes in the crypto industry as everything in it is affected, whether it be mining, trading and investing. As for the multicoinbank.com it is very suspicious as where they can get funds to provide profit to you and as long as it is not clear then it will remain to be suspicious.
SummerHamster

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:01:40 PM

It is a good advice that is given here regarding the level of capital to be invested. In any case, it is a better move to invest little capital so that if we do face a loss or damage, it won't be severe or will cost us heavy.
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:07:25 PM

I have seen alot of up and down trends I  cryptocurrency. For me if you are a long term investors then just don't mind the price movement when you think that it is still long before you are going to sell your holdings.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

Don't fall for this, the likelihood that this is a ponzi is around 100%.
Just look at their website and see what kind of profits they're promising.

After 10 days, you get double of your invested returns automatically sent to to your investment wallet.

Yeah right  Roll Eyes

Btw, those pictures of their "team members" are just stock photographs, come on you can just tell by the picture of that girl "Kelly Brook".

gracejohnsonstar

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:43:15 PM

This honestly looks suspicious. The fact that they have got no 'valid negative' comment on the internet does not make it legit. Well, good thing it is paying you but try to be very careful as things like this don't last.
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:06:22 PM

This sounds cool and suspicious same time but hell no. No way i'm even thinking of getting on this. That it is going through now doesn't mean it will go on forever and I really don't want to be the last victim. Thanks for sharing anyway.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

In my opinion, if you do not want to be influenced by electronic money then you should not invest in them, do not think about electronic money and look for another market to invest in.
Barrycuda007

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

I understand your tension but you can't completely ingnor this problem cause price ups and downs is major part of this market and this is how business runs here but yes if you stay aware about the market and keep alert then you can decrease the amount of losing
Champeon

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

you know at every point of this trading business investor thinks that but it is not possible to just keep your self away from this price unstablity we have to deal with it but yes you knowledge about the market can protect you from facing major loss
cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:48:17 PM

that would be great for the investor if that was possible but it is not possible it is part of this business you must have to know how to survive and succee on this market up and down so I would only wish you best of luck
IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

The only way to avoid getting affected by crypto price is to go all in in tether /s

This is a shill thread anyway

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

In my 4 years of trading, the past 6 months has been the most challenging for me ( by 6 months, i mean the first half of 2018). The continuously dwindling rate of bitcoin ( which is the mother of all cryptocurrencies) has been so unstable and continually affecting other cryptocurrencies. I have tried a lot of ways to make me and my followers gain during this period but it has been super tough.

com, at first, i was super certain it was one of the usual scams but i did more research and noticed i could not find any valid negative claim against this platform, so i decided to try it out. They accept four(4) different types of cryptocurrency; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash.

I decided, to try out the least amount to invest in, i invested both Bitcoin and Ethereum using different accounts, in case they were one of those ponzi schemes that uses funds from one account to pay the other till they could no longer do so. To my surprise, i got my promised returns in 10 days after investing ( i still believed this was a one off). I continued investing three more times before increasing my invested amount and i keep opening different accounts to be sure its not ponzi an to my utmost surprise, till date, i still receive my returns.

So, my two cents is, if you want a seem-less way to invest your funds, you can try out the multicoinbank Investment Group but be careful, try it out first with little capital and always make sure you are gaining more than you are investing, it is not rocket science or a get quick program but be careful still. Join m and thank me later https://www.multicoinbank.com

BEAKING NEWS!!!

N00b account shills pyramid scheme claiming it's not a ponzie, what could go wrong here?

BTW ponzies always pay until you lose it all.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
ViolentBee

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

I believe to avoid risk you have to research everything. If you do proper analysis you will know the price change. From your analysis you can make proper investment. It the basic things to rescue pricing.
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

do not worrynwe all make mistakes all you jeed is to calm down and try to move on i wish you all the best in the world

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

I believe to avoid risk you have to research everything. If you do proper analysis you will know the price change. From your analysis you can make proper investment. It the basic things to rescue pricing.

well how can you invest wothout researching but i get your point of view it is a mania to see risks everywhere

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: