Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin legalized in Uzbekistan and Iran  (Read 1927 times)
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

if there are countries with oil here, I think it might be good news)
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

by hearing news like this, I'm honestly very happy. because this is positive news for bitcoin. where bitcoin will be increasingly trusted by everyone. Hopefully, other big countries can follow in the footsteps of Uzbekistan and Iran who have authorized bitcoin in their country. and there is a possibility that the price will be higher, after getting positive news about endorsement in several countries.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:43:39 PM

I actually do not really believe Bitcoin had been legalized within Iran. The actual nation's federal government presumably acknowledged the actual exploration associated with Cryptocurrency. That doesn't suggest this created Crypto lawful. Might imply the federal government will be much more tolerant associated with using Bitcoin along with other Cryptocurrency and never becoming aggressive in the direction of all of them such as The far east.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

Many countries will have to be intertwined with bitcoin, especially with blockchain technology. The countries that are currently accepting bitcoins at the beginning will be really profitable for the future and I am 100 percent sure. I wish I could support this issue in my country.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

News have emerged in Bitcoin being legitimazed in Uzbekistan.
A decree has been signed that permits the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges and other activity surrounding the industry.
At the same time Iran's government is allegedly about to recognize Cryptocurrency Mining as Industry.

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-this-week-while-uzbekistan-legitimises-bitcoin-iran-recognises-mining-as-industry-and-more/

Which are your thoughts on that? I find the Iranian news especially interesting, as energy prices are very cheap in Iran.
That’s great news, not only for the natives of Uzbekistan and Iran but for the entire crypto community. Slowly and steadily, as more and more countries legalize Bitcoin, there would be a time when Bitcoin will be recognized as a legal currency in the whole world. This would attract the natives of those countries to invest in Bitcoin and consequently the price of Bitcoin will improve.
guruge87

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:52:23 AM

It is great new for all countries which are willing to invest.it is encouragement for other countries as well.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

This is good news for cryptocurrency market and i hope more and more countries will b follow its,more people we have here the more investments will be made and will make the market healthy and better place.
yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

this is good news for the development of crypto currencies in the country. but the country is a region of countries that are vulnerable to terrorism and conflict of war between brothers. so that the crypto currency will be vulnerable to being misused to finance acts of terrorism and war. and crypto users are very difficult to track.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

I hope the other countries who don't accept bitcoin legalized it very soon because sooner or later all the country of the world will accept bitcoin
tisoy1

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

More and more country that legalized bitcoin. It is a good news to all cryptocurrency enthusiast, more updates to come to bitcoins hopefully.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

Sometimes people think legalization of bitcoin in the G7(or G8) is top priority and the only way to go. But I believe in building from the "bottom" to top. When more countries outside the most powerful countries begin to legalize and use bitcoin the market capitalization grows as more and more people join the bitcoin terrain. By and by more countries are likely to accept bitcoin too.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:13:41 PM

This news made my day. Getting accepted by countries will make bitcoin more precious in the market. I hope all of the countires will accept bitcoin as a legal trading tool.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

Well, I'm surprised about the Uzbekistan legalization of bitcoin because they are near to Russia and the way Russia make use of bitcoin during the World cup will influence them. However, the Iranian government only recognized bitcoin mining now and they are yet to legalized bitcoin but i will be surprise if the Iran government legalized bitcoin due to laws there

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

As with the time more and more peoples and getting in to it it is becoming more and more famous so by viewing this the some states are taking the first step towards it and moving the hand towards it for the benefit of their state and for business and which is gone have the good impact on the bitcoin.
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

Wow, good news popping up every day, this now is pretty cool. Another boost to bitcoin economy

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:43:48 PM

This is good news for all investors. It shows that governments have realized the great benefits of electronic money. I believe that in the time to come, the electronic money market will become vibrant. Coin prices will rise.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

Very nice news soon it will legalize too in other countries and it will become legal in the whole world and so many people spreading bitcoin in the future so its possible this will happen to other countries.
Yeah, very soon for this one so expect the value of bitcoin and other good altcoins to rise more as the demand for this continues to rise. We should be patient, if your country not yet legalized bitcoin wait for more years, this is not an easy decision for every government. I hope for more good news like this and I hope that this can really affect the market right now.
tanya_2017

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:50:08 PM

News have emerged in Bitcoin being legitimazed in Uzbekistan.
A decree has been signed that permits the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges and other activity surrounding the industry.
At the same time Iran's government is allegedly about to recognize Cryptocurrency Mining as Industry.

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-this-week-while-uzbekistan-legitimises-bitcoin-iran-recognises-mining-as-industry-and-more/

Which are your thoughts on that? I find the Iranian news especially interesting, as energy prices are very cheap in Iran.

They have already acknowledged the mining. I saw on their stock exchange bitcoin for 80k dollars.
tanya_2017

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:57:19 PM

Very nice news soon it will legalize too in other countries and it will become legal in the whole world and so many people spreading bitcoin in the future so its possible this will happen to other countries.

it will take a long time.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

wow its a great news, there are many big country that start to accept bitcoin, i hope in the future when all country already accept bitcoin as the digital currencies the price of bitcoin will stable and we can use it as the currencies not as the investment or the trading media

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: