Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin legalized in Uzbekistan and Iran  (Read 1927 times)
tanya_2017

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:13:56 AM

by hearing news like this, I'm honestly very happy. because this is positive news for bitcoin. where bitcoin will be increasingly trusted by everyone. Hopefully, other big countries can follow in the footsteps of Uzbekistan and Iran who have authorized bitcoin in their country. and there is a possibility that the price will be higher, after getting positive news about endorsement in several countries.

That would be good. But Iran legalized mining and bitcoin because of problems with its own state currency. In their position, it would be much preferable to letting the market take the dollar. In addition, electricity prices make Iran a good place for mining. And I think that most of the names of Iran and the countries following it will be concentrated most of the hash of the network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tanya_2017

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:23:14 AM

wow its a great news, there are many big country that start to accept bitcoin, i hope in the future when all country already accept bitcoin as the digital currencies the price of bitcoin will stable and we can use it as the currencies not as the investment or the trading media

Bitcoin can not become so stable. In addition, the volatility of bitcoin is one of its most stunning properties. I think that it would be much more reasonable to create a stable coin on the battle bitcoin, which can be used for trading operations.
tanya_2017

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:25:15 AM

In 2018, cryptocurrencies will be legalized in a variety of countries. Next in turn is Russia, Ukraine and many other countries. Japan, South Korea and many other developed countries have long done it.

Russia does not regulate. She is only looking for a way to regulate crypto currency.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:41:45 AM

News have emerged in Bitcoin being legitimazed in Uzbekistan.
A decree has been signed that permits the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges and other activity surrounding the industry.
At the same time Iran's government is allegedly about to recognize Cryptocurrency Mining as Industry.

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-this-week-while-uzbekistan-legitimises-bitcoin-iran-recognises-mining-as-industry-and-more/

Which are your thoughts on that? I find the Iranian news especially interesting, as energy prices are very cheap in Iran.
This is a great news and a boost for the entire crypto industry. With this, more other countries will join after the successful entry of cryptocurrency and mining of coins in Uzbkistan. Bitcoin will gradually hit the mainstream and attain new value on the market.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
NGOCDIEP

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:53:48 AM

If this news is real, it will make some positive changes in the bitcoin world. We know bitcoin prices are struggling in the $ 6200-6300 now. The news encourages big investors to reverse their money in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.It will increase the demand of Bitcoin. And if this news is true I believe it will peak again.
tanya_2017

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:15:35 AM

If this news is real, it will make some positive changes in the bitcoin world. We know bitcoin prices are struggling in the $ 6200-6300 now. The news encourages big investors to reverse their money in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.It will increase the demand of Bitcoin. And if this news is true I believe it will peak again.
It news true. I went to the Iranian currency exchange. there bitcoin cost almost 90k dollars.
tanya_2017

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:21:52 AM

A decree has been signed that permits the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges and other activity surrounding the industry.
At the same time Iran's government is allegedly about to recognize Cryptocurrency Mining as Industry.

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-this-week-while-uzbekistan-legitimises-bitcoin-iran-recognises-mining-as-industry-and-more/

Which are your thoughts on that? I find the Iranian news especially interesting, as energy prices are very cheap in Iran.
This is a great news and a boost for the entire crypto industry. With this, more other countries will join after the successful entry of cryptocurrency and mining of coins in Uzbkistan. Bitcoin will gradually hit the mainstream and attain new value on the market.

it will be good
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

I think that is a good thing and maybe if all countries have legalized the circulation and use of bitcoin, this bitcoin can be very expensive and of course the bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain due to higher demand.
salimRonn123

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:52:02 AM

That is good news for all electronic money enthusiasts, hope for bitcoin will be greatly increased. But I believe in building the word "bottom" to the top. By and by many countries have the ability to accept bitcoin.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:00:44 AM

Uzbekistan is one of the countries that depends a lot on remittance payments. Close to 3 million Uzbeks work in Russia, with many more in Kazakhstan and Turkey. If Bitcoin is used for sending remittance payments, then that can bring a lot of benefits to the Uzbeks.
WhiteGAN

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:17:15 AM

As countries outside of the strongest countries began to legalize and use bitcoin, market capitalization increased as more and more people joined the bitcoin domain. This news makes my day better. I hope all countires will accept bitcoin as a legitimate trading tool. However, the Iranian government only recognizes bitcoin mining now and they have not legalized bitcoin yet but I would be surprised if the Iranian government legalized the bitcoin due to the law there.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:08:27 AM

I believe, more or less this will encourage other countries to do the same. And hopefully, that will accelerate the mass adoption of bitcoin on our payment system
eke2008

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

It is a good news for the people of uzberkistan and Iran I hope accepting bitcoin will bring growth and change in their economy
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

progress in the development of cryptocurrencies is increasing again countries are starting to use cryptocurrency as the prevailing currency if bitcoin has been recognized by all countries in the world this bitcoin will be the best currency of course
snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

if the news are true and hope that are true the trend will be followed also by the other countries in order to not be back in competition so the adaptation would become triggered. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

if the news are true and hope that are true the trend will be followed also by the other countries in order to not be back in competition so the adaptation would become triggered. 

It will be great if the news is true and legit but I don't think it will be easy to reach out these markets as both of these countries have a closed society and we can only know about the atmosphere and lifestyle of these countries by news but still we have no idea about the ground reality because most of the things are censored over their and I am not sure if people are Iran and Uzbekistan are ready for a digital era, yes it will be great opportunity for Iran and ts regime to overcome the sanctions and trade via crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

I after hearing news like this. I became happy, bro. because the fresh air is blowing again for the world of bitcoin towards a better and brighter future, bro. hopefully many other countries will join bitcoin

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

The blockchain world is seeing more improvement and development in every facets. I think now is the time for most countries to accept BTC so that they will enjoy the world of blockchain in some days to come.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

that was a good news for cryptocurrency community and market, we need to spread this kind of information globally. 
it is not surprising that developed countries legalize cryptocurrency, but this time the news came from developing countries. this indicates that crypto does not see differences, all society must be ready and able to accept this industry. the financial transaction revolution will soon change in the next few years, we must educate more people regarding this.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

It is a very possible news and we will see more countries will legalize it in near future as many countries are taking steps in this direction and shortly, we will hear another news about more countries done this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: