Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wich new altcoin's worth investing now?  (Read 340 times)
sh4dtechnr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:07:30 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 05:05:35 AM by sh4dtechnr

Altcoins from tops certainly have already recommended themselves, and with them u have less investing risks, but less %gains in growth. I'm more interested in new crypto coins, able to give significant profit's in market growth. Please, provide your opinion & argument it.

I now highlight 4 very promising projects in my opinion:

mark.space - 3d / vr world for doing business, creating 3d social spaces and not only. We all know that 3d-vr is an extremely promising current, and if it is an entire ecosystem on the blockchain, it is even more attractive. Token is now trading at an outrageously low price - several times less than the price of ico. Soon the launch of the main network.

nebula.ai is a platform for creating and developing AI applications. First AI blockchain, a unique mining algorithm and all that stuff. It is worth to take a closer look at this project, and you will see its potential. The launch of the main network is scheduled for September 28.

usechain - perhaps, one of the future leaders in the blockchain industry. The project creates an ultra-reliable, secure, identity blockchain. To take possession of the address on this blockchain you will need to undergo an identification procedure, so you know that every address is a unique person and creates a high confidence in this blockchain. Interactions on that blockchain based on the zero-knowledge-proof; transactions are transparent and have high-trust status, while maintaining complete confidentiality of your data. No one will be able to seize your personal data without your consent. Just imagine the possibilities of this blockchain: e-commerce, loans, insurance, sharing economy - the mainstream.

soar - the project creates the world's first global map with an unprecedented level of detail (super map). owners of drones around the world will be able to create and share their drone content with the help of this blockchain for rewards. it can be seen that the team has approached the project very seriously - it is only necessary to look at the whitepaper of the project and everything will become clear. I'm going to buy drone, guys. )

And what projects are interesting to you and which ones should you pay attention to?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:56:40 PM

Right now Stellar Lumens seem like good coin that is worth investing in. It has a high demand in the market, the TPS is a favorable one and at the same time, the price seems to be going steady in the market without facing major downward trends.
BlackFly

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

From what I have seen and heard so far, PundiX is showing some great promising feature to capture a good amount of market share in the coming days.They focuse entirely on creating physical retail point-of-sale machines capable of accepting crypto payments and so far their ERC20 based token NPXS is also doing really great.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

Altcoins from tops certainly have already recommended themselves, and with them u have less investing risks, but less %gains in growth. I'm more interested in new crypto coins, able to give significant profit's in market growth. Please, provide your opinion & argument it.

I now highlight 4 very promising projects in my opinion:

mark.space - 3d / vr world for doing business, creating 3d social spaces and not only. We all know that 3d-vr is an extremely promising current, and if it is an entire ecosystem on the blockchain, it is even more attractive. Token is now trading at an outrageously low price - several times less than the price of ico. Soon the launch of the main network.

nebula.ai is a platform for creating and developing AI applications. First AI blockchain, a unique mining algorithm and all that stuff. It is worth to take a closer look at this project, and you will see its potential. The launch of the main network is scheduled for September 28.

usechain - perhaps, one of the future leaders in the blockchain industry. The project creates an ultra-reliable, secure, identity blockchain. To take possession of the address on this blockchain you will need to undergo an identification procedure, so you know that every address is a unique person and creates a high confidence in this blockchain. Interactions on that blockchain based on the zero-knowledge-proof; transactions are transparent and have high-trust status, while maintaining complete confidentiality of your data. No one will be able to seize your personal data without your consent. Just imagine the possibilities of this blockchain: e-commerce, loans, insurance, sharing economy - the mainstream.

soar - the project creates the world's first global map with an unprecedented level of detail (super map). owners of drones around the world will be able to create and share their drone content with the help of this blockchain for rewards. it can be seen that the team has approached the project very seriously - it is only necessary to look at the whitepaper of the project and everything will become clear. I'm going to buy drone, guys. )

And what projects are interesting to you and which ones should you pay attention to?

Recently I have been trying to pay much attention to https://nexty.io and the EOS blockchain projects, both investment portals are very lucrative,especially the EOS blockchain which according to the project whitepaper is capable of processing millions of transactions per second.

echogomodrill

Activity: 1484
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

I'd invest in ETH
The price is  very low and  i think it will soon grow in price because this asset is  very  promising
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

I always recommended , ziliqa and stellar coins. They are potential always. Nano is some potential.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

in my opinion before we make an investment, we have to do a little research on the coins that we will invest. indeed, right now there are many new coins that lose prices, but if we are lucky we will get a big profit. Keep investing, even though now cryptocurrency conditions are very alarming.
BattleHippo

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Actually there are several coins where we can invest. But i think it will need lots of researches. Deeponion is one of my pick in this case. It is really efficient and using x13 POW algorithm.
Barrycuda7

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

Yeah i also found nebula.ai as a cool and promising project. It has an amazing vision which is really good for modern age. Beside the team is also great. I think i will make it my first choice.
CrashLamb

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

Have you researched about Dragonchain? It's a pretty interesting project. It helps real life business application to be integrated with the blockchain technology. I think it will do really good if the team work efficiently.
WaterSeal

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:34:13 PM

if you ask for my advice then the I will say that it is not a thing where you should ask for opinions from others cause it up to you and your choice then which one goes with your requirements so analyze the market well you will able to find all the answers
RoadRascal

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:56:28 PM

i think right now ethereum is the best option to invest. the price of ethereum is very low now and the eth is one of the promising coin. so investing in ethereum will be worth.
RockFlash

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:17:43 PM

Your mentioned four new coins Usechain, Soar, Nebula.ai, Mark.space will be a good investment. As well as you have more new coins to invest. We needs to be about its features and as well as its present situation and security.
Vikingkong

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

I think investing in new altcoin is more profitable than older on and beside this it has a huge risk. If any investors want to gain more profit then they can chose new project. Usechain, Soar, Nebula.ai, Mark.space will be a good investment.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:37:09 PM

You can find good alternatives in our community

Find all details at our channel: https://t.me/CryptoWhalesPool_Announcements

Feel free to ask any clarification at the discussion group at: https://t.me/CryptoWhalesPool

We also have a Discord channel: https://discord.gg/DpuSdUA

Always do your own due diligence before investing in any ICO or private sale.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

my choice remains in altcoin ethereum where ethereum is a stable and good coin used as a way to get profit. we know if ethereum will definitely develop well into the best cryptocurrency coin

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

Im still believe with 10 ten coin now and i'm hodl some stellar lumens and etherium. I think this coin is stable when they down they can recovery quickly.  Since etherium now is going down to far but in my opinion this will bounce back and maybe this time is good to buy and investing for long term.
Knighthawk

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

It seems to me that every four new project you mentioned are likely to be very profitable. But the first thing that needs to be clear that we have to know about its features and as well as its present situation.
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

Are you looking for a reliable project to invest your funds? Check Buddy, They have reached softcap  long ago. have a check on their website and thank me later. goodlucks
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

Some of the new altcoins showed a very good investment option. The project i'm signing is going to be a very good investment, the potential is high. I recommend you take a look at the project.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: