Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying someone to set up a bustabit clone for me  (Read 194 times)
harryirl (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

Title.
Payment is negotiable, add my Discord cmd#1111
devans

Activity: 528
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

Software licenses for the previous version of bustabit (v1) are available for purchase. Included is the full source code of all components and instructions on how to set them up. If you're interested, you can PM me here or email me at daniel@bustabit.com.

You can still find an older, open source version of bustabit on the internet. This version is free to use even for commercial purposes. However, its open source license requires you to make your own source code available under the same terms. Paid licenses do not have this requirement.
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

Make something new, we don't need another clone!

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

Why do you need a clone?? To scam people or running out of ideas?? The online gambling market is merit intensive. If people like your program, they will make you millionaire. But If they see nothing original, they won't even look at it. So try to make something original, if you really want to make an impact!

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

There's really nothing wrong with making a clone of Bustabit in my eyes if nothing is violated, like the GPL license if you're going with the open-source version. The OP is free to do what he wants, and most Bustabit clones I've seen are relatively successful; crash is actually one of the games I personally enjoy playing, and it's not nearly as common as other games like roulette or dice. Also couldn't hurt if OP plans on porting the game to another cryptocurrency if that's what he/she plans on doing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: