Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychological fear dominates the market  (Read 3897 times)
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

Hi, everybody. Human psychology plays an important role in the market.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:24:46 AM

Psychological fears may eat one's faith towards cryptocurrencies if the market is down for almost a year now. The more fear that investors feel, the higher the chances they will lost their courage to hold their cryptos and will eventually sell off their crypto assets.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

When prices are decreasing every day. And surely you will not be able to get a good working day. To cope with that, try to identify where the fear comes from and bravely face them.
jaydenbox

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

I do agree, and it actually sadly has, that is why the market is so weird, it moves up and down, and its all the psychological fear, however I still have faith that this will end and it will become much stabler soon.
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:32:28 PM

People are more confused whether to wait more or not for the prices to soar. A lot of people who have invested heavily are the ones with the biggest fears for losing their money but with more patience and time I think they will get good returns. There is a bad phase in every good  investment market but I think Bitcoin is one of the currencies which has the staying and recovering power.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

The continuous decline in Bitcoin prices may make investors very nervous and many people have lost confidence in Bitcoin as well as crypto.
This is a very normal psychology and nothing strange in life, in any field, there are two emotional state is governed by FEAR and GREED.
Especially in the financial market, not just the crypto market, when prices are rising, people often feel GREED, focusing only on positive trends and never thinking about trends. Negative, when the price goes down, then the person feels FEAR, then focus only on the negative trend and never thought that everything would be positive again.
Talk about this for people to imagine that believing in a current trend is only relative and timed, so look at the market trend with an objective eye (out-of-game) so that If not, then it will not be absorbed in the psychological game of the market. Finance is a game of psychology!
What do you think about this?

Well, it would be a lie if fear cannot controlling the market because the if the price goes down, we are usually afraid to lose our money.
But it is better to not deciding something hasty with our fear and doubt. We must clear our mind before take any actions.
A wrong action can be leading into a massive loss if you are a big investors of crypto.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

The continuous decline in Bitcoin prices may make investors very nervous and many people have lost confidence in Bitcoin as well as crypto.
This is a very normal psychology and nothing strange in life, in any field, there are two emotional state is governed by FEAR and GREED.
Especially in the financial market, not just the crypto market, when prices are rising, people often feel GREED, focusing only on positive trends and never thinking about trends. Negative, when the price goes down, then the person feels FEAR, then focus only on the negative trend and never thought that everything would be positive again.
Talk about this for people to imagine that believing in a current trend is only relative and timed, so look at the market trend with an objective eye (out-of-game) so that If not, then it will not be absorbed in the psychological game of the market. Finance is a game of psychology!

These you called investors but getting nervous just because bitcoin has been declining is not a true investors instead these are the people who wants to buy and earn quickly in this market but the problem is they are trapped of the falling prices so they haven’t option but to stay inside fearing and nervousness
okldesigns

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

Without a doubt that investments are closely linked to emotions, people experience euphoria in some moments and in others fear, distrust, for that reason you have to analyze the market carefully and make long-term investments avoid so much nervousness.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

Fear is normal and because last year when bitcoin price very high some people predict this year also could be the best year too for bitcoin even they says all time high will be reached again but when the price gradually dropped and almost reach to end of years but the price seems stuck then people doubt and fear the situations will not back to normal again so some people lost their faith for bitcoin even some of them has been decide to not involved again for bitcoin
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

the negative is always stronger than the positive, it happened everywhere. the main task of the manipulators is that the fall of the crypt was not much panic and sometimes cheer up the market growth. pay attention to this)
albantani

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion, people is already bored to see a market that does not move forward and people turn to another that can provide many profits and fast.
but this will not be long, I get news about crypto which will start moving forward, by Bitmain. and I really believe it, we wait for this information to happen.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
altofnurrohman

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

Well the GREED is the most damaging one because sometimes even if they gain x10 profits they don't stop there they will wait until it reaches 11 and 12 and eventually the price of the coin will go down and then the FRUSTRATION will enter because they don't withdraw, and sometimes their IMPATIENCE is the attitude you don't like to have when it comes to crypto because you won't know what will happen the next day or even the next hours.

A person's psychology is different and has its own limits, if you look at the Bitcoin market that continues to fall then the psychological level of a person decreases and will try to find another instead.
we cannot blame that, because I myself have felt bored and tired of waiting, for that I try to divert it to others while waiting for Bitcoin to return to $ 20,000. I myself will not leave Bitcoin. I hope everyone here can survive.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:00:50 PM

it is not an under statement for saying that there is fear in the market because of the decline in the BTC price but i believe this negative result will soon change and everyone will be happy. most of the news about the declining in the market are being manipulated by some forces that does not want the success of BTC. so i believe if all investors can be on a positive not even as we study the market, the tide will turn for good very soon
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

This is always an interesting thing for those of you who have no experience in the market. The market is not stable recently, it fluctuates continuously in stages. For example, the price of BTC January 2018 has increased dramatically and then dropped continuously. So I advise you to keep calm, be clear about your ideas and believe in yourself.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
TropicalResource782

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:36:54 PM

Very informative post and I personally think we should learn about bitcoin and blockchain so that we can understand the market and we can remove our fear.
EffahTom

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

Fear and anxiety occurs in every investment but we should not let it overcome our vision. Successful investors and business personnel are always good risk takers.
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:12:28 AM

Fear always make investors and traders to miss calculate there decisions and doesn't matter how far there knowledge and skills are develop to trade and earn profits with fear they will never take right actions and make the best out from the moment so no one should let there emotions interrupt there judgement which is really bad specially in a market like cryptocurrency 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:19:45 AM

fear cannot be a solution for every trader even for the pro trader because when the fear comes, we cannot think and we only use the short way which is the only way that we can see. and if we can prevent the fear, I am sure that we can find another solution to solve the problem in the market and sometimes we can see there are benefits behind the problem.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:25:32 AM

Nope i dont believe that only Greed and Fear governed the emotional aspect because theres another one that called DEDICATION and that is what we the true investors having in our lives

Those nervous people that you mentioned are the weakhanded human that enters cryptocurrency without knowledge and learnings on what he was going on
Anam313

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:38:59 AM

As long as there can be a lost or gain with this system, the psychology aspect will always be present. it is never easy to see your investment dwindling each passing day. At the same time, there is a joy which may end up to breed greed if the value keeps pumping.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: