Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychological fear dominates the market  (Read 3897 times)
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

Indeed. People are true only focusing on losing, price down, and hoe to make profit. They are so confused and forget about the trend in bitcoin. They forget that ups and downs are really common in bitcoin world. they tend to focus on how to make profit when the trend goes down. They do not realize that whatever goes down, will come out and turn to soar someday. negative trend turn their faith to fear and losing, without thinking that fear will disappear and turn to luck. All we have to do to make it real is being a good traders, not a fear sellers.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexnambawan

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

The continuous decline in Bitcoin prices may make investors very nervous and many people have lost confidence in Bitcoin as well as crypto.
This is a very normal psychology and nothing strange in life, in any field, there are two emotional state is governed by FEAR and GREED.
Especially in the financial market, not just the crypto market, when prices are rising, people often feel GREED, focusing only on positive trends and never thinking about trends. Negative, when the price goes down, then the person feels FEAR, then focus only on the negative trend and never thought that everything would be positive again.
Talk about this for people to imagine that believing in a current trend is only relative and timed, so look at the market trend with an objective eye (out-of-game) so that If not, then it will not be absorbed in the psychological game of the market. Finance is a game of psychology!
What do you think about this?

I think people needs to focus on being rational instead of contemplating their emotional and psychological state.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

I don't think psychological Fear dominates the market cause for me what dominates the market are whales who study thoroughly the market condition before buying  or selling coins since they bought large amount of volume and affect coins price. psychological fears are only  happening to individual traders who have limited knowledge in trading cause experienced trader are basing their judgement according to the data analysis they gather in every coins.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

I agree with you. It seems that with this red market everyone is uptight and feels that BTC is not worth any more and its that fear that may cause a lot of trouble in the future if it doesn't fade away.

I agree with you, some people don't see a bright future in Bitcoin, they just want to look for profits on the exchange, fear now only hits small investors because they don't have a strong grip.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

(...)

If a person has weak nerves, then a short-term investment is not suitable for him. Only long term. And only if the investor believes in the project. But if a person does not understand the market, then I should ask the professional for help, otherwise, sooner or later he will lose his money.
Oh the long term investment can shutter your nerves too, especially when heavy losses come and you are required to keep being invested
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

The continuous decline in Bitcoin prices may make investors very nervous and many people have lost confidence in Bitcoin as well as crypto.
This is a very normal psychology and nothing strange in life, in any field, there are two emotional state is governed by FEAR and GREED.
Especially in the financial market, not just the crypto market, when prices are rising, people often feel GREED, focusing only on positive trends and never thinking about trends. Negative, when the price goes down, then the person feels FEAR, then focus only on the negative trend and never thought that everything would be positive again.
Talk about this for people to imagine that believing in a current trend is only relative and timed, so look at the market trend with an objective eye (out-of-game) so that If not, then it will not be absorbed in the psychological game of the market. Finance is a game of psychology!

Indeed. People see that it is not an easy money anymore. You will need to be a long-term investor. Many people don't want that, they want to get rich quick.. but Bitcoin isn't for that right now.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

That is true for most of the new entrants who are too optimistic to say that the market is always going up and that their investment is profitable, but not everything has two good and bad sides. The market may go down but it can recover and develop further. What it takes is the time and patience of investors who are not impatient
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

to be honest when I saw the market price I became dizzy and I almost gave up but I thought that I would lose again if I didn't continue and my coins were a lot
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

In addressing this, of course I see from the positive and negative side of the cryptocurrency trend to be able to make the right decisions in investing. This is an investment lesson so that I do not panic in decisions concerning the Crypto trade.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

I thinks that is was stopping to reverse the trend of bearish to bullish from the look of it. Even after news about BAKKT and ICE getting involved in the bitcoin trading desk doesnt contemplate any rise in the price show the mindset of the current market makers.
in my opinion the disease experienced is mental and mental not going well to influence someone's psychology when seeing and following the bitcoin market and don't expect to recover quickly need a process
MilesMoses

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:00:23 PM
Merited by BorisWCR (5)

The study never dominates even the rules of bitcointalk or with a purpose abiding every crypto user to understand the basic principles of forum to learn which is even an essential procedure for every gambler to first learn, understand and experience if not and runs with investments out of luck there was more chance for loss as it is all a learning strategy to play wisely with a right move.

It is all the study of market trend, economics dealing with demand and supply that eliminates the fear even psychologically also during peak times price may fall and many investors who are not through a channel of study worries and sells but panic is just for a moment its price holds a change always Smiley

A proper study brings more trust and that is the result of long term investors who gains more returns.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

The study never dominates even the rules of bitcointalk or with a purpose abiding every crypto user to understand the basic principles of forum to learn which is even an essential procedure for every gambler to first learn, understand and experience if not and runs with investments out of luck there was more chance for loss as it is all a learning strategy to play wisely with a right move.

It is all the study of market trend, economics dealing with demand and supply that eliminates the fear even psychologically also during peak times price may fall and many investors who are not through a channel of study worries and sells but panic is just for a moment its price holds a change always Smiley

A proper study brings more trust and that is the result of long term investors who gains more returns.
That is the case initially i lost nearly 1 BTC with share market, trading and the security always demands in the market in an extreme level and the most priority is a proper study which highly demands without it just jumping to gain more profits cannot lead us to be a successful entrepreneur. A strong experience thought me a better lesson and with Greed we can gain nothing but by experience and study.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

d
Lol if you believe in technology,theres no place for fear and greediness for the simole reason that you invested not because you only wanted to earn,but akso to learn and to know whats the future benefits and bringing of cryptocurrencies to our life and to our love ones
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

When you have psychological fear, I advise you not to set foot in the crypto world. Because in the crypto market does not allow those who fear psychology and run away when the market is decreasing. If you have courage and hold, the chance for you to get rich always welcome you.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

Emotional stability is very important for any investor, not only in the field of cryptocurrencies. And it is very difficult to prove to some of them that there is no reason to panic. I think that such alarmists are an integral part of the bitcoin market, because there will always be people who came here for easy money, without properly understanding the crypto-currencies.
I guess, it is extremely difficult to stay calm and emotionally stable, when you see that your cryptocurrencies are falling. Nevertheless, trading is really an extremely stressful and hard business.
Exactly, Especially when a person doesn't control his/her emotion he/she will easily break when his/her investments are not going in a good direction on his/her expectations.
In this industry, it's like the battle of the fittest the strong shall remain and the weak easily perish and vanish. For those who are professionals in this Crypto industry they already know that this world really wild and the volatility of this market is extremely strong and uncontrollable. Some people got in here because of the "FOMO" and "HYPE" late last year and almost all of this newbie in this industry are here for a quick cash multiplier and I guess that majority of them already learned their lessons about the volatility issues and high risks of the Crypto Currency industry. Just what I always say, It is better to acquire a lot of knowledge first before doing some silly stuff that a person might regret at the end. Cheesy Here's the Golden Rule if a person wanted to invest "Invest only the money you afford to lose and invest at your own risk" and to add up, it is better not to expect too much because sometime or majority of the times expectations turn out to be disappointments. Cool
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

Emotional stability is very important for any investor, not only in the field of cryptocurrencies. And it is very difficult to prove to some of them that there is no reason to panic. I think that such alarmists are an integral part of the bitcoin market, because there will always be people who came here for easy money, without properly understanding the crypto-currencies.
yes you say the market is getting worse and worse this affects the mental and psychology of someone who does not have a very good mental advice I reflexing for a moment to eliminate and blow up the problem

I guess, it is extremely difficult to stay calm and emotionally stable, when you see that your cryptocurrencies are falling. Nevertheless, trading is really an extremely stressful and hard business.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

yes you say the market is getting worse and worse this affects the mental and psychology of someone who does not have a very good mental advice I reflexing for a moment to eliminate and blow up the problem

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:13:15 PM

It is not that hard as we are good investors and we should try to know about the time when price gets high and when it will be late, trading is not very hard, if you try to deal with it correctly as having good knowledge is key to become good trader., at very first if you are stressful try to trade for long term and avoid day trading as well as you can.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

In my opinion, it will be always like this because people are such creatures who are always waiting for something they are unfamiliar with gret fear. i think this refers to crypto now but in reality this will change with time i think

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

We can talk a lot about the crowd psychology and about how the opinion of the mass affect at the opinion of an individual, but let's better discuss how we can change this tend and how to open people's eyes on the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: