Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychological fear dominates the market  (Read 3897 times)
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:46:49 AM

the market is completely about controlling emotions how well we manage emotions  we can trade so well from emotional management point of view

When you come in the world of the cryptocurrency, you must forget about the emotions. Stay even a bit in different - it is good for this business. Do not panic even when the cryptos are falling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:24:37 AM

so true. In a bear market everyone acts the same. In the grand scheme of things, we are all winning
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:09:25 AM

I think this is true that psychological fear because all we know that when the time that we fell afraid we cannot think and decide well. Like in bitcoi n. If you are doing bitcoin business and yet you are afraid I think you did not  think and plan your strategies well because you are eating your own fear. I knkw bitcoin ia very risky investment but if you let your fear make stonger that your wise strategies I think you must not invest in bitcoin if this will be happen because you are wasting your money and your time because if you let your fear drive you in business you will loss everything.
Agree, because very often we hear that many traders regret selling their bitcoin because they are afraid when prices weaken, it happens because the psychology of fear they take over, so their choice will depend on it, and not pay attention to the technical analysis that must be do
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:26:47 AM

Investors' psychology plays a role in adjusting the price of the Bitcoin market, for example, an investor feels extremely bewildered at the price of Bitcoin slipping or staying the same for a long time. tends to sell it and that makes the price of Bitcoin fall
up and down the value of bitcoin is common because this is the nature of the value of bitcoin, all must understand the value of bitcoin and the market. Smart investors will not sell when the market value drops, they will always observe coins that have a future and immediately buy when the market goes down. lots of learning to be more experienced in dealing with situations.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:43:04 AM

This topic has been discussed a lot in FX trading, but it is still interesting to talk about in crypto because crypto traders don't all know about the market. Fear of the bear market is expected to drain more of their money so that it can bring FUD to the fore. This is a good opportunity for traders who can access mainstream media because they can make news according to their wishes to lead to the psychology of traders. I think if you want to survive in crypto trading you have to be good at counting, don't fully believe in the news.
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:55:45 AM

Psychological fear ... I think very little possibility that bitcoin investors have, because when investing here we almost only care about profit, greed and money will cover us. and lead us away, there is no concept that the psychology of people on the market panic  Roll Eyes

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

Psychological fear ... I think very little possibility that bitcoin investors have, because when investing here we almost only care about profit, greed and money will cover us. and lead us away, there is no concept that the psychology of people on the market panic  Roll Eyes

We really can't deny the fact that we are all afraid of loss, failure, or even just a little change. Human as we are, this is just very natural to feel this way. However this doesn't stop us from investing, still even if we're afraid bit we continue to be strong and firm.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:37:21 AM

You will not be affected with this trend if you are a long term investor. That is a difference between a short time investor versus long term investor. Usually only newbie and short traders are affected with this trend.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:24:32 AM

I don't think the fear is what dominate the market as many are willing to get in now and patiently waiting for December bull run but there other factors that need to be considered in market which many have not really think about and these has been the reason of decline in market as the bearish will takes some time before it finally went to cave.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

You will not be affected with this trend if you are a long term investor. That is a difference between a short time investor versus long term investor. Usually only newbie and short traders are affected with this trend.

Know long-term investment will not be psychological fear created, but you try to think how long to wait 2 months 20 months 20 years? Huh As far as I can see, the more you wait, the lower the price if you continue the current situation of the bitcoiners.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

the market is completely about controlling emotions how well we manage emotions  we can trade so well from emotional management point of view

When you come in the world of the cryptocurrency, you must forget about the emotions. Stay even a bit in different - it is good for this business. Do not panic even when the cryptos are falling.

I agree with your opinion, we need to be decisive without emotion. In addition, as patience and a strategy into the future, we do not need to worry anymore. Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

The continuous decline in Bitcoin prices may make investors very nervous and many people have lost confidence in Bitcoin as well as crypto.
This is a very normal psychology and nothing strange in life, in any field, there are two emotional state is governed by FEAR and GREED.
Especially in the financial market, not just the crypto market, when prices are rising, people often feel GREED, focusing only on positive trends and never thinking about trends. Negative, when the price goes down, then the person feels FEAR, then focus only on the negative trend and never thought that everything would be positive again.
Talk about this for people to imagine that believing in a current trend is only relative and timed, so look at the market trend with an objective eye (out-of-game) so that If not, then it will not be absorbed in the psychological game of the market. Finance is a game of psychology!
What do you think about this?

Absolutely true. The mood is created to manipulate the crowd.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

The continuous decline in Bitcoin prices may make investors very nervous and many people have lost confidence in Bitcoin as well as crypto.
This is a very normal psychology and nothing strange in life, in any field, there are two emotional state is governed by FEAR and GREED.
Especially in the financial market, not just the crypto market, when prices are rising, people often feel GREED, focusing only on positive trends and never thinking about trends. Negative, when the price goes down, then the person feels FEAR, then focus only on the negative trend and never thought that everything would be positive again.
Talk about this for people to imagine that believing in a current trend is only relative and timed, so look at the market trend with an objective eye (out-of-game) so that If not, then it will not be absorbed in the psychological game of the market. Finance is a game of psychology!
What do you think about this?
Of course, everyone is afraid of losing money, this is natural. So when the cryptocurrency market began to fall, people got scared and stopped investing money. But on the other hand, now the bitcoin has a fairly stable price, I think it can return people’s faith in it. The more people invest, the better for Bitcoin and its price will go up.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

In my opinion psychilogical fear one of the reasons to dominates the market. There are few investors who's naturally very nervous minded so when market start dumping they fear about their capital so they start sell their coins. I think there are more reasons to dominates market and pshychological fear one of them.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

Great thread mate, i agree with you. Sometimes, this Psychological fear we call usually strikes on the newcomers in crypto investment and they tend to follow their emotional feelings on the trend on the market itself. On the other hand the experienced ones, acts and thinks wisely in response to the flow of the market. Sometimes they find new opportunity to invest more on bear market and always optimistic for its recovery.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

The main fear is losing money due to losses in bitcoin transactions. This factor is an obstacle when taking a policy whether to buy or sell, when observing the movement of the price of an unstable bitcoin. Actually winning or losing in bitcoin trading is normal, because the calculation is not the result of trading every day, but profits are obtained cumulatively for one week or one month.
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

I agree totally with you. Greed is the main problem of the majority of people in the cryptocurrency market. They want to invest their life savings on a very risky business simply because of the tendency to make outrageous profit. There will be no panic if people avoided greed in the first place.
I agree with you, people should stop to be creedy in order to have a good life and a peaceful one. Never be kind of people that will never be love to give blessings to other people or to help others to stand up.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

When you have psychological fear, I advise you not to set foot in the crypto world. Because in the crypto market does not allow those who fear psychology and run away when the market is decreasing. If you have courage and hold, the chance for you to get rich always welcome you.
Thats right, in cryptocurrency investment is about the courage to take risks. because in crypto investment, there will be many obstacles such as very volatile prices, if you are an easy person to panic I am afraid you will bankrupt if the price drops very deep, because that is certain thing to happen in the crypto market..
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

Yeah really what you say. As a wise crypto currency player, we should remain calm in managing our psychological emotions including emotions of fear and anxiety. I cannot deny that the decline in the price of crypto currencies experienced by all crypto currencies causes negative psychological turmoil. Many crypto currency players lose confidence in this situation. There are also many investors who transfer their investments from crypto currencies. Crypto currency is increasingly threatened. Indeed in this very volatile market turmoil, we must be smart in managing our emotions. As a crypto currency player who is already experienced, of course we should not linger in a state of crypto currency that continues to fluctuate. Than we linger with our negative emotions, we should think positively about how to restore the crypto currency market to normal again. We can together with other crypto currency players make strategies for improving market conditions. All needs effort and not just comments or discourse because the crypto currency market is looking forward to our real steps.
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:21:24 AM

I agree totally with you. Greed is the main problem of the majority of people in the cryptocurrency market. They want to invest their life savings on a very risky business simply because of the tendency to make outrageous profit. There will be no panic if people avoided greed in the first place.
Psychologically, bitcoin traders must be able to control themselves in conducting trading activities. Without self-control, decision making can be fatal. An example is greed that can be detrimental because bitcoin changes prices quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: