Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin (Bitcoin) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) are accepted as payment facilities by l  (Read 357 times)
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

This is just a start of bitcoin and bitcoin cash. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency of all. So, I think in future all companies in the world will start accepting bitcoin as payment.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

This is a great news. Bitcoin and bitcoin cash are popular cryptocurrency now. Recently, Rolls Royce starts accepting payment using bitcoin. BMW and Bugatti also started accepting payment using this.
SummerHamster

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

Crypto coin is the emblem of our future currency. Paying using cryptocurrency is the most secure and easiest way. So, I think it should be accepted by all companies to get habituated with the future cryptocurrency system.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

On September 5, Post Oak Motors has officially announced that it will accept Bitcoin (Bitcoin) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) payments through the BitPay platform. This makes it the first Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Bugatti dealership in the US to accept electronic payments.
You can see it here: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/houston-rockets-owner-billionaire-tilman-fertittas-luxury-car-dealership-now-accepts-bitcoins/
This proves that the value of bitcoin is more widely used in many US brands in many ways.

Yes they are but unfortunately it is not being flashing all over the world in the from of news and thats the bad news about it. Because if we want to push this technology ahead of the time then we need such news to be spread across the globe all the time. I felt good that crypto currencies like BTC and BCH but to be honest we need this to be reached out everywhere. Also it should be the brands itself which must be accepting the crypto currencies rather than the dealers. Thats would also make big difference among them surely.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:18:40 PM

Accepting BTC through a processor means they are still accepting fiat. They will never have to deal with BTC, they will not trade it or hold it. Their account will automatically be credited with fiat if you buy anything. You could as well send BTC to an exchange and set that exchange to send fiat directly to the dealership. The effect would be pretty much the same, but you'd probably pay lower fees Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

Bitcoin has already proven itself in many different sectors and it is good to see that Bitcoin Cash is making progress as well. Cryptocurrency market is getting on a strong platform as more and more brands are accepting them.
ChainFish

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

Another good news for Bitcoin lovers. In previous few days we have encountered that Bitcoin is being accepted by different brands, community and countries. Crypto revolution has started to take place and I guess market will bounce back.
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

What we are seeing here different brands are embracing Bitcoin. It will be great for BTC to move its market value in a positive way. It is expected that more and more countries and communities will dive in crypto real soon.
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:18:33 PM

Finally a good news has arrived on sep 5 in the bear market that is,the Bitcoin(Bitcoin) and Bitcoin cash((BCH) are accept electronic payments in US.
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

that's a very good news, we always knew that bitcoin will be the future economy and one the the whole world will starter to accept it and the world is also having the prove so if you stay active then we will able to achieve more success like this in the upcoming future
PureDefender

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

wow, that is a wonderful news , I am not surprised that this happened but I am definitely impressed that this are happening so fast so we all could easily expect that this market will able to face more development like this in the coming future
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

it is good new for bitcoin because many reputable company are accept bitcoin payment. it will affect positive impact. it's also good for investor. i believe that the value of bitcoin is more wide.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

Good news for the crypto millionaire or billionaire they can use their bitcoin to buy luxuries.I hope someday bitcoin can be use also to pay in super markets,electric bills,water bills,telephone bills and school bills because this is my reason why I am here to earn profit to pay for all my bills.
ViolentBee

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:19:37 PM

i think it is good sign for bitcoin.Now its proves that the value of bitcoin is more wide. Bitcoin are more probable and popular in the whole world. now Rolls-Royce, Bentley are now accept electronic payments.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:20:14 PM

This is the type of news that the crypto market needs. Big corporations need to start accepting crypto as means of payment, that is when we will see further growth of the crypto market.
Demonster

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

I accept once this goes standard alternate ventures will begin tolerating BTC and other significant cryptographic forms of money soon as a method of installment. Once the enterprises goes standard tolerating digital forms of money it will begin having an immense effect in the realm of crypto network.
BigSheep

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

And now Oak Motors has officially announced for accepting Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash payments through the BitPay platform. So good news for us. Most of the biggest company are now accepting Bitcoin as electronic payment.
RockFlash

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:28:11 PM

A good news again for everyone involved in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. I hope all the other mainstream companies will accept Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency as their medium of exchange.
ChiefPotato

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:40:02 PM

It will be and will be such. There will be more good news in the future. Because at its earlier stage BMW, Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Bugatti has accepted Bitcoin as a medium of payment and now Oak Motors has taken it.
FruitSprite

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

Publicity or not but bitcoin recognized by such big company, obviously it’s a great news for all bitcoin believer. And this also shows that how trustworthy bitcoin has become now. Whether it’s trick or not I’m taking this as a positive way. Way to go bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: