Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {ANN} -- TOKIN' TOKEN, a Cannbis crypto -- Public Sale -- 2,000,000 tokens.  (Read 357 times)
lee.wiest (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:04:25 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 03:26:02 AM by lee.wiest

2,000,000 (2 million) Tokin' Token up for a Public Sale on the SDEX (Stellar Decentralized Exchange).
Sale proceeds to be used for the actual TGE. Recommend using Stellarport. Name of token is TTN. For more info visit -- tokintoken.net .

A rare token! Why? Because it has a real world use and function. Because it is not a pie-in-the-sky, off-the-wall, hair-brained idea. Because it's founding purpose is to benefit people and smaller businesses within the worldwide cannabis industry, from grower to retailer, by giving them the ability to compete against and have the economies of scale to effectively compete against much larger organizations. No other cannabis-related cryptocurrency has this potential. NONE! NADA! Not a single one!

What is the Tokin’ Token?

The Tokin' Token is quite possibly the most relevant cryptocurrency for the worldwide cannabis industry today. Unlike the current crop of cannabis-related tokens, the Tokin’ Token is a “true” utility token that has a “real world” purpose and use – to be “spent” in the Tokin’ Token Network. Tokin’ Token usage is anticipated to increase as the Tokin’ Token Network expands worldwide in the fast-growing legal cannabis industry.

What is the Tokin’ Token Network?
The Tokin' Token Network is the DH Gate of the worldwide legal cannabis industry. The " Network" is a worldwide membership-only network of cannabis and cannabis-related businesses working together for the benefit of all – from the grower to the retail customer. Similar to agricultural, chemical, and pharmaceutical cooperatives, the network is comprised of commonsense, specialized and coordinated marketplaces where wholesale and retail businesses and their customers can buy and sell marijuana products. Network members co-exist in partnership to assist in the creation of a more cohesive, inclusive, and relevant industry. In today’s cannabis world, the Tokin’ Token Network is the only cooperative network of its kind on planet Earth.

Visit the website to find out more. If there are questions here that are answered had you visited the site, I will not answer. I am not interested in people or their money if they are not willing to do any minimal work on their own.
lee.wiest (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:24:39 AM

Well, low-key marketing efforts have begun. As of this posting, most interest is being generated from Asia, followed by Europe. This is expected since those parts of the world look at things more long-term than people in the USA.

Next phase of the "low-key" marketing will be directed to cannabis users in the USA (week of 16 Sept).
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

the goal of this project is to help people and small businesses in the cannabis industry throughout the world, while everything related to marijuana in some countries of the world is prohibited. Then what is the fate of this tokin token?
lee.wiest (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:39:53 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 03:23:34 AM by lee.wiest

Lots of places in the world cannabis is illegal. But, in lots of places it is becoming legal to some degree or the other. That is a growing trend. The fate of the token? Quite simply, the token sales will fund a "network" and be used within this network. The Network is a separate thing from the token. The Network will start in USA and Canada, and expand into areas as legality comes online. Unlike ANY cannabis-related coin in existence (at this point in time), the Tokin' Token has a real world use and would benefit users such as receiving discounts on cannabis from sellers in the Tokin' Token Network. All buyers and sellers, from growers to retail customers, use the Tokin' Token. This does not prohibit them from using cash or other crypto -- the buyers just don't get the discount when purchasing from Tokin' Token Network members. Furthermore, by operating within the Network, and being a part of a large Network, growers, manufacturers, testing labs, even retailers can take advantage of being part of a much larger group that has more buying power -- effectively competing with the large players. Consolidation is happening -- and small players will be forced out unless they organize somehow. I come from an agricultural background -- I know how agricultural marketing coops work to keep the small family farm going in the face of the large industrial operations. In this case, the Tokin' Token is the means to implement the Tokin' Token Network. A crypto that has a use other than speculation.
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:23:27 AM

the question is, how strong will this project survive in the global market ?, seeing a very bold concept and becoming an illegal material in several countries, this project is quite a surprise for the crypto world, except making cannabis as a research that can be useful for the future, such as for medicine

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
lee.wiest (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:40:07 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 04:23:51 AM by lee.wiest

The only way this project will not survive is if it is somehow bought out and wrapped into the buyer's business. At this point, it is not the token we are talking about but the Network. Now, as it stands, in a global market it will be a market leader since it is the first of its kind and can adapt as competition arises so as to maintain its position. The market itself is estimated to be, in today's dollars, about $2-300 billion (USD) overall. Once the EU comes onboard legalizing, the market will most likely more than double.  The token will always be a part of the Network - it is what powers the network and will be recirculated within the network on a continual basis. The token will also be more stable as it is more aligned with the cannabis industry than with crypto marketplaces. One day, a person who uses the token in California goes on a trip to Australia or Germany or Spain (for example) and while there can purchase from a Tokin' Token Network member in those countries. The only way a cannabis crypto will work is to be the power behind an agricultural marketing cooperative network which is designed to benefit the masses (the people) making up the industry - the smaller farmers and the users of cannabis, whether they be recreational or medical users. Otherwise, a standalone cannabis coin will be next to useless (as they are now) and without a network the big conglomerates will just push the small guy out. The Tokin' Token and the Tokin' Token Network gives the small producers and businesses a fighting chance to stay in business in the face of consolidation. Work together for the benefit of all.
Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:27:56 AM

Sorry, may be i didn't see it, but where is your website? i wanna know about your project more, so, please, add the link. Thanks  Smiley
lee.wiest (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

Mentioned in first post.  tokintoken.net

It is only for the amount of tokens that need to be sold to do the actual generation events. Whitepaper is there.

But, I am now in talks with a European org to back the whole thing. If we swing a deal, this thread will be emptied (I can't delete it).
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

Mentioned in first post.  tokintoken.net

It is only for the amount of tokens that need to be sold to do the actual generation events. Whitepaper is there.

But, I am now in talks with a European org to back the whole thing. If we swing a deal, this thread will be emptied (I can't delete it).

If KYC maybe required as you stated on your website, then you should disclose your team members here. By the way, you have long whitepaper, at least somebody made an effort to create one.
lee.wiest (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

The white paper is not written in marketing hype. It is written for the serious business person who likes things not all hyped up.  In the actual generation event, it will be handed over to the marketing guys. They like to fluff things up. Personally, I don't like fluff. But it seems to sell.
lee.wiest (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:38:47 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 05:49:44 AM by lee.wiest

Also, this is not a money grab. It is the result of 18+ months of research. Crypto and Cannabis -- not a single token/coin in this market at the present time is worth much, and certainly not a single token/coin is doing anything for the legal cannabis industry that benefits the industry or the players or the consumers of the products. The Tokin' Token is the only viable project that can change that - at least at this point in time. The rest out there -- just money grabs.
lee.wiest (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

I just learned about crypto investing pools as a mechanism to help the "little" guy get in at whale rates. I will get back to this thread on that if it is deemed as a reasonable way for the Tokin' Token project to proceed.
bglshimo

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

I see this information is really inaccurate, I see no other websites or social media channels, I will monitor the progress for the full news, I hope you will fix it soon
lee.wiest (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

I see this information is really inaccurate, I see no other websites or social media channels, I will monitor the progress for the full news, I hope you will fix it soon

What is inaccurate about it. You are correct about not being on any other social media channels. That is intentional. I am  only on this one as I deem it the best one to get back feedback that I value.

Furthermore, this not a full blown ICO/TGE by any means. That will be at some point in the future. Anyway, keep monitoring. I appreciate it and all constructive comments.
lee.wiest (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:55:00 AM

Out of curiosity, if you any viewer is familiar with writing Stellar SSC, please contact me.
bglshimo

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

What is inaccurate about it. You are correct about not being on any other social media channels. That is intentional. I am  only on this one as I deem it the best one to get back feedback that I value.

Furthermore, this not a full blown ICO/TGE by any means. That will be at some point in the future. Anyway, keep monitoring. I appreciate it and all constructive comments.

ok i understand now thank you for your respone, hopefully TOKIN has a bright and growing future i hope all the teams involved in this project are able to carry out their tasks well
lee.wiest (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:03:02 AM

bump1
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

BUMP 4 EXPOSURE

Srsly tho, you guys need to get more eyes on this project, it's one of the most exciting and legit ones out there, keep up the good work

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░