Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you call when you depend on someone to build....  (Read 91 times)
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

that has no intention or ability to build?  Can someone come up with a name for it?  Is that what just happened to the crypto space?  Why no new money coming in to the marketcap?  It's a type of dependence.

"Dependence is a hard trade to follow."

From the Business Guide from 1890s which has a wise saying on top of every page.

https://archive.org/details/safebusinessmeth00nichrich

Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

I'm calm about this. After all, we are still always dependent on someone or something. It's not scary. It's worse not to understand what to do and how to live on. And depending on the circumstances or the moments, this is normal. I think so.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

that has no intention or ability to build?  Can someone come up with a name for it?
What has no intention or ability to build? build whaaat?   Shocked
Don't you think that those questions have no senses at all ?   Roll Eyes

Is that what just happened to the crypto space?
May be  Huh

Why no new money coming in to the marketcap?  It's a type of dependence.
What kind of money you want? Your post is full of ambiguities, man!! I think it's your dependance to old concepts/things.

From the Business Guide from 1890s which has a wise saying on top of every page.
ok i get your point. Now i have to read the full book in order to understand and reply to you. Just wait  Cheesy  Cheesy

Please edit your post in a clear way that everybody can interact with it .
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

that has no intention or ability to build?  Can someone come up with a name for it?
What has no intention or ability to build? build whaaat?   Shocked
Don't you think that those questions have no senses at all ?   Roll Eyes

Is that what just happened to the crypto space?
May be  Huh

Why no new money coming in to the marketcap?  It's a type of dependence.
What kind of money you want? Your post is full of ambiguities, man!! I think it's your dependance to old concepts/things.

ok i get your point. Now i have to read the full book in order to understand and reply to you. Just wait  Cheesy  Cheesy

Please edit your post in a clear way that everybody can interact with it .

Think about what I said for a day or two.   I think it's just you who has the problem.   You think I want to argue with someone who is acting like a sarcastic troll?  There's enough FUD and I don't respond to it.  I'll give you another chance, maybe just reflect.

Those of us who have been around a while know the market got very high before there SEEMED to be much attention paid to this space.   All the development going on wasn't just PROMISED it was promised and actually happening with most major coins.

WinterCamel

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

Speculation is the sole reason behind us becoming dependant on various events just to make the market run again. Recently, the numbers of speculators have increased quite a lot compared to the number of actual investors. This speculations are forcing us to believe that crypto market is dependant on various acts and events just to operate in a right way.
IslandLady

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

For me it is normal to depend on someone or something. It is actually important to depend. It is not a problem it helps to be increase confidence and for crypto it is also needed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: