Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the US tax system a trap?  (Read 133 times)
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

The US tax code is so complicated that I can never be 100% confident I've done the right thing. Is this on purpose?

What's your experience with the system so far?

I know most of it might seem very simple, and if you want to have a 99.9% chance of not being targeted, it's all well and good.

But it seems like you can never be 100% in the clear. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

The US tax code is so complicated that I can never be 100% confident I've done the right thing. Is this on purpose?

I know most of it might seem very simple, and if you want to have a 99.9% chance of not being targeted, it's all well and good.

But it seems like you can never be 100% in the clear. Am I the only one who feels this way?

It's complicated enough that people need a tax advisor. Then that person if competent can explain which areas are actually unclear. Yes there are some, but they are not established by an amateur reading the code.
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:16:12 PM

Yeah i bet is is 100% intentional, just like trying to make the economy it self sound complicated so peps will stay away. In truth it is extremely simple, print more money to cover dept interest towards the private entity called federal reserve, or just crash, but no one will tell you that.

The economic sector is a big joke, all orchestrated to make the truth hard to see, make it hard to do your taxes right both to make it hard to get extra money back but also have errors to use against us if they don´t like what they see i guess!

IRS is not to be played with haha

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:20:31 PM

I've never seen a country with a simple tax code. Most Western countries have complicated tax systems, it's just the way it is and it's not unique to the US.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:28:25 AM

I've never seen a country with a simple tax code. Most Western countries have complicated tax systems, it's just the way it is and it's not unique to the US.

Australia does.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

The U.S. tax code is complex for only one reason. This reason is to hide the fact that no woman or man has to pay taxes, except that they greed to pay taxes.

Article I, section 10, clause 1 of the United States Constitution "prohibits a State from passing any law that 'impairs the obligation of contracts' or 'makes any thing but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts'. It states:"
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

What you can contract into, you can contract out of. In other words, contract with your wife that your whole check goes to her. Government has no right to take any of your taxes.

You have to contract with government before you owe. Don't offer any monetary info on the W-4, but only "no-contract" and your signature.

Then, when government tries to accuse you of not paying taxes, tell them to produce the contract with your signature on it, that was in place prior to the one that you have with your wife. And don't sign any contract with them in  court.

Done properly, it is all outside of the taxing authority.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: