Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ReggieBot Trading - DEAD - Liquidated  (Read 1208 times)
HmmMAA (OP)

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:35:55 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 11:36:36 AM by HmmMAA

Day 25 , was away from pc for a few days so stream was down , sorry for that guys . Let's see the results .

*** Never trade with more than you can afford to lose ***

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

Day 27 of forward testing , still everyday on profit . Balance is growing day by day . Let's see how long can it last . Live stream here  https://www.twitch.tv/hmmmtptk

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

Just saw this on Reggie twitter , giveaway of 1 year license . Deadline is this Sunday .
https://twitter.com/bot_reggie/status/1047156478887510016 .

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:11:58 PM

Day 33 of forward testing . Reggie is struggling last days with that market conditions . It had some losing days and today we are facing a big dump . Let's see how things will evolve . As always you can check how he is doing in my live stream .

Jenexesh

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:12:16 PM

WARNING to anyone considering purchasing "ReggieBot".

It is, in my opinion, an outright scam.

I did my research (or so I thought) by vetting the company, ReggieBot, Inc. for a couple weeks before signing up. I participated in their discord channel and watched their live twitch stream of trading results. I talked to some of their customers (there are about a dozen people in the discord).

Everything checked out, and the owner of the company claimed to have many years' experience:

It seemed too good to be true, but I went ahead and signed up anyway. All they required was my API keys. No other information. So I figured the worst that could happen was it would make bad trades, and I could cancel them and delete the keys.

What ended up happening was the bot got REKT during the crash yesterday, I could not access my account to cancel anything, my account was liquidated, and the owner of the company ("BotGuy" aka Michael Rothschild) deleted all relevant messages, banned me from the discord, claiming I was trying to slander him with misinformation, and that I manually modified the trades so they were not accurate to what the bot was doing.

Which is UTTER BULLSHIT. I did not change anything. Now he is going along misleading his customers without addressing what happened in any way. I should have known better than to trust anyone selling a bot on the internet. I hope anyone who reads this takes a good look at the company before trusting them. I learned my lesson the hard way.

I would be curious if someone with more technical know-how than me could look into the company to see where they are based out of and whether they are a real company. The website lists them as being from Panama. Here is a little blurb he wrote about himself on the discord:

BotGuyLast Monday at 9:57 AM
Hello ReggieBot Users and Curious Observers,

A question we, the developers of ReggieBot, are often asked is: why?

Why offer the bot if it is so powerful?  Why give people access to it if it really works?  Does this suggest that it doesn’t work and our company’s income is based on a fraudulent model of building subscription fees?  Does this suggest that our company needs cash?

I, as a student of cryptocurrency since 2009, completely understand these reservations.  The common assumptions make sense on a superficial level.  I am not offended by these questions and welcome critical thinkers to our community with open arms.

I am fortunate to have enjoyed a successful career that culminated in early retirement.  I built a large company that included many small companies ranging from social services to newspaper publishing to music production.  Selling this company, I dedicated my life to continuing this mission woven into each of these former entities: to improve the quality of life for people around the world.

I travelled around the world over the next several years, visiting more than 120 countries to learn why quality of life is a struggle for most people.  My eyes were opened to the truth that my ignorance veiled: access to financial services, and therefore, capital to develop opportunity, is reserved for a small and fortuitous few.

The truth is that 87 out of every 100 people on earth survive on less than $5 USD per day.  Poverty is the antagonist to quality of life.  Therefore, the reduction of poverty became my passion.
On my journey around the world, I delved deeply into the pursuit of understanding poverty and how in the modern age it can still exist.  After more than a million miles flown, I came to understand that limited access to financial services is the common thread among all impoverished people.  To increase one’s access to the opportunity to grow wealth, even in a small dose, is to give that person the opportunity to improve their quality of life.

ReggieBot was born years ago to serve my own Wall Street trading office’s need to make ridiculous sums of money in legacy markets.  I used to fall into the trap of the opening questions: I reserved it for myself, thinking I, alone, was somehow entitled to its benefits.  But as I did this, my quality of life was worsening—I just couldn’t see it until I took my trip and saw the world as it is.

ReggieBot is a small piece of a much larger portfolio of projects, technologies and causes to which I devote the rest of my life.  As in my earlier efforts, my mission remains simply to improve the quality of life for anyone I am fortunate enough to serve.  In this spirit, please know that it is a pleasure serving you and your family, and it is equally thrilling to see ReggieBot spread across the world.

I will leave you with this charge: I don’t expect you to take my words as evidence to disprove the claims made in the opening stanzas.  I challenge you to continue to think critically and to examine the fruits of our efforts.  The ReggieBot results do and will continue to speak for themselves.  If it is a fit into your own financial journey, I welcome you.  And if you cannot find a place for Reggie, I still wish you success and prosperity.  Be well and take care.

Humbly in Service,
M.R. (BotGuy) & K.R. (BotGirl)
BradRB
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

Hello Jenexesh,

We haven't received any complaints about a liquidation from yesterday, nor does our system indicate that anyone had a problem.  Furthermore, I spoke with Mr. R and he told me that he hasn't deleted anything or even heard a cross word from anyone.  If you've had a problem, please e-mail me right away: techsupport@reggiebot.trade and I'm glad to help.

Also, I'd ask you to please post evidence of all these actions you accuse our company of doing.  Please provide evidence that your account was liquidated and that you were treated poorly on discord.  No one has been banned or even blocked, nor has any cross word been said.

Sincerely,
Derek B.

Tech Support
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:14:41 PM

WARNING to anyone considering purchasing "ReggieBot".

It is, in my opinion, an outright scam.

I did my research (or so I thought) by vetting the company, ReggieBot, Inc. for a couple weeks before signing up. I participated in their discord channel and watched their live twitch stream of trading results. I talked to some of their customers (there are about a dozen people in the discord).

Everything checked out, and the owner of the company claimed to have many years' experience:

It seemed too good to be true, but I went ahead and signed up anyway. All they required was my API keys. No other information. So I figured the worst that could happen was it would make bad trades, and I could cancel them and delete the keys.

What ended up happening was the bot got REKT during the crash yesterday, I could not access my account to cancel anything, my account was liquidated, and the owner of the company ("BotGuy" aka Michael Rothschild) deleted all relevant messages, banned me from the discord, claiming I was trying to slander him with misinformation, and that I manually modified the trades so they were not accurate to what the bot was doing.

Which is UTTER BULLSHIT. I did not change anything. Now he is going along misleading his customers without addressing what happened in any way. I should have known better than to trust anyone selling a bot on the internet. I hope anyone who reads this takes a good look at the company before trusting them. I learned my lesson the hard way.

I would be curious if someone with more technical know-how than me could look into the company to see where they are based out of and whether they are a real company. The website lists them as being from Panama. Here is a little blurb he wrote about himself on the discord:

BotGuyLast Monday at 9:57 AM
Hello ReggieBot Users and Curious Observers,

A question we, the developers of ReggieBot, are often asked is: why?

Why offer the bot if it is so powerful?  Why give people access to it if it really works?  Does this suggest that it doesn’t work and our company’s income is based on a fraudulent model of building subscription fees?  Does this suggest that our company needs cash?

I, as a student of cryptocurrency since 2009, completely understand these reservations.  The common assumptions make sense on a superficial level.  I am not offended by these questions and welcome critical thinkers to our community with open arms.

I am fortunate to have enjoyed a successful career that culminated in early retirement.  I built a large company that included many small companies ranging from social services to newspaper publishing to music production.  Selling this company, I dedicated my life to continuing this mission woven into each of these former entities: to improve the quality of life for people around the world.

I travelled around the world over the next several years, visiting more than 120 countries to learn why quality of life is a struggle for most people.  My eyes were opened to the truth that my ignorance veiled: access to financial services, and therefore, capital to develop opportunity, is reserved for a small and fortuitous few.

The truth is that 87 out of every 100 people on earth survive on less than $5 USD per day.  Poverty is the antagonist to quality of life.  Therefore, the reduction of poverty became my passion.
On my journey around the world, I delved deeply into the pursuit of understanding poverty and how in the modern age it can still exist.  After more than a million miles flown, I came to understand that limited access to financial services is the common thread among all impoverished people.  To increase one’s access to the opportunity to grow wealth, even in a small dose, is to give that person the opportunity to improve their quality of life.

ReggieBot was born years ago to serve my own Wall Street trading office’s need to make ridiculous sums of money in legacy markets.  I used to fall into the trap of the opening questions: I reserved it for myself, thinking I, alone, was somehow entitled to its benefits.  But as I did this, my quality of life was worsening—I just couldn’t see it until I took my trip and saw the world as it is.

ReggieBot is a small piece of a much larger portfolio of projects, technologies and causes to which I devote the rest of my life.  As in my earlier efforts, my mission remains simply to improve the quality of life for anyone I am fortunate enough to serve.  In this spirit, please know that it is a pleasure serving you and your family, and it is equally thrilling to see ReggieBot spread across the world.

I will leave you with this charge: I don’t expect you to take my words as evidence to disprove the claims made in the opening stanzas.  I challenge you to continue to think critically and to examine the fruits of our efforts.  The ReggieBot results do and will continue to speak for themselves.  If it is a fit into your own financial journey, I welcome you.  And if you cannot find a place for Reggie, I still wish you success and prosperity.  Be well and take care.

Humbly in Service,
M.R. (BotGuy) & K.R. (BotGirl)

Wow , i'm paying attention to the discord at least 16 hours per day and i didn't saw the discussion you mention , maybe it happened the hours i was away . Could you please share here the bitmex trade history ? I'm watching closely how reggie works and i would like to see what might happened ( if that's the case ) . Can you also share your nickname in discord ? Awaiting for your reply with much interest .

BradRB
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

Update: 18 hours later and no contacts to customer support have been made.
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

Day 35 , still stuck into previous position .

BradRB
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

Update: the unhappy user did not contact our office, did not reply to this thread or did not contact anyone on our discord channel.  There is absolutely no evidence that any of his claims are true.  This was nothing more than a mean-spirited attempt to add a bad google search result.

Thanks to the OP for giving ReggieBot a new thread on Bitcointalk and for showing the world how our competitors are fearful, as our program is popular and successful.   
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:52:59 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 08:17:46 PM by AdolfinWolf

Just giving everyone an insight as to why this bot was created. Judge for yourself whether or not this is someone you trust with your money.

Update: the unhappy user did not contact our office, did not reply to this thread or did not contact anyone on our discord channel.  There is absolutely no evidence that any of his claims are true.  This was nothing more than a mean-spirited attempt to add a bad google search result.
Whether or not his claims are true, the above image displays that the creator of the bot is most likely a liar.

He has been in the following industries;

- "Wallstreet"
- Music
- Newspapers/Media
- Social service (Charity?)
- CryptoCurrency (Since 2009? WTF.)

He's either Elon musk/Jeff Bezos, or lying.

The only people who were involved in Bitcoin back in 2009 were a couple of cryptographers. Certainly not bankers on Wall Street, (which most early adopters of Bitcoin hated. It seems that "BotGuy" has a complete lack of understanding as to why bitcoin was created in the first place.).

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3lqtn0/what_was_bitcoin_culture_like_back_in_20092010/cv8q3kr
Bitcoin was nothing. There were only maybe 100 or so really-active Bitcoin users before the Slashdot coverage in mid-2010 or whenever. I used to read every single post made to the forum, and pre-Slashdot this was very easy.

Almost all of the very early Bitcoiners were libertarians of some sort and mostly interested in the political and economic aspects of Bitcoin. I actually can't think of anyone besides myself, Sirius, and Satoshi who put all that much thought into the technology before mid-2010 when people like ArtForz, Jeff Garzik, and Gavin came around
As per the owner/admin of bitcointalk.

And then ofcourse a sob story about how he simply wants to help everyone on this world. Ironically he claims he found a way to do this by making you essentially gamble your money away using his (paid!  Grin) tools. Because, let's face it, that's what this is. There is no way to 100% accurately predict this market..

If he really wanted to "Help out poor people and improve the world/reduce poverty", he would've made a foundation, or be a board member of some reputable charities such as UNICEF/w/e. He most certainly wouldn't be some random guy in a discord trying to sell subscriptions with some sob stories as to how he is "trying" to improve the world by doing so.

Just my two cents.

After more than a million miles flown, I came to understand that limited access to financial services is the common thread among all impoverished people.  To increase one’s access to the opportunity to grow wealth, even in a small dose, is to give that person the opportunity to improve their quality of life.

You must've been some ignorant motherfucker, holy shit.   Cool You had to fly a million miles just to find out that life is unfair?

BradRB
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:33:14 AM

We will let our results speak for themselves.  These results are available on our website.  If anyone wants a trade history to confirm, we are glad to provide it.  Every single Reggie customer exited in profit with no liquidations, as charged by the OP.
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:11:32 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 07:34:28 AM by HmmMAA

Day 39 ( sorry for messing up the date count ) , back on profit .
@AdolfinWolf the guy you are defending is everyday on BCT but doesn't send me or post here any proof of his allegations . I see that you have nothing to say for that , not even a single sorry . I gave him neg trust until he proves what he says , should i do the same for you with the suspicion that you are on the same fud group or that is your sockpuppet account ? Do you think i need proofs or should i just proceed with what my hunch says ?

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

Day 42 , strategy has changed by placing a net of buy orders . Let's see how this will work . Stream is as always up and running .

Jenexesh

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

SCAM.

Coincidence that after I posted about the liquidations, suddenly the bot is "using a new strategy" and stops making money?

Look at the screenshot. Oct 15, 16, 17, 18, 19... now it's 20, 21, 22, 23... ZERO profit.

Do you know why the world's most advanced "ReggieBot" is making ZERO profit? Because they got caught scamming and had to quickly cover it up. The bot strategy before was HIGHLY risky and using cross leverage going up to 10-20x within 24 hours... and then it was a short road to liquidation.

But that's fine, HmmMAA, if you want to keep pretending to support these frauds.

Anyone using basic critical thinking (which I didn't when I signed up) would realize if someone had truly been studying cryptocurrency for 6 YEARS and had a team of 100 highly talented traders and programmers running a multi-million dollar business,

They wouldn't spend all their time trying to shill a crappy bot to people online.
BradRB
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

Speaking of critical thinking.  You contribute nothing to this forum and create a profile just to attack.  And now we know why.
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:38:45 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 09:06:53 PM by HmmMAA

SCAM.

Coincidence that after I posted about the liquidations, suddenly the bot is "using a new strategy" and stops making money?

Look at the screenshot. Oct 15, 16, 17, 18, 19... now it's 20, 21, 22, 23... ZERO profit.

Do you know why the world's most advanced "ReggieBot" is making ZERO profit? Because they got caught scamming and had to quickly cover it up. The bot strategy before was HIGHLY risky and using cross leverage going up to 10-20x within 24 hours... and then it was a short road to liquidation.

But that's fine, HmmMAA, if you want to keep pretending to support these frauds.

Anyone using basic critical thinking (which I didn't when I signed up) would realize if someone had truly been studying cryptocurrency for 6 YEARS and had a team of 100 highly talented traders and programmers running a multi-million dollar business,

They wouldn't spend all their time trying to shill a crappy bot to people online.

First of all i'm not protecting anyone , i post here my experience . I have started the stream as a proof of trades , i have nothing to hide and nothing to win . I'm still expecting from you the facts about your liquidation . I have messaged you right after your first post to post a screenshot of your trades just to understand if you are legit . You haven't provide a single proof about that . I gave you negative trust because allegations cannot be done with just air . I see that you said the bot was highly risky , i've been studying it for more than 45 days and not a single time it's liquidation point was less than 800$ to the price . Do you say that risky ? If so , i think that you are completely ignorant and your only intention is to blackmail and gain some money . You can make a point here ONLY BY POSTING SOME PROOFS . Until then you are just a blatant liar .

PS. Don't you Jenexesh find it strange that the live stream account never got close to liquidation ? I certainly do .
PS2 . Oh , dude , you are certainly not a cheap guy . 5 BTC ? For just 5 posts ? I think you should try harder than that . Or are you gonna split the ransom with a couple more guys Wink ? Be carefull , they might fool you , they are wolves and you are a sheep .

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:58:53 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 07:24:41 AM by HmmMAA

Day 47 , no profit for more than a week . Let's see if the walls rising in bitmex will move the market .

MMcrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

please keep updating this thread with more results.
Earn01

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

BradRBs image is obviously fake.

the letters are 1px bigger.

https://imgur.com/ZbPGQMF

in addition blurry and color dismatch

https://imgur.com/T1ZqcMn

you can catch that with the naked eye. but if you dont believe me, take his pic to MS paint und just zoom. its easy as that
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: