Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ReggieBot Trading - DEAD - Liquidated  (Read 1208 times)
HmmMAA (OP)

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

please keep updating this thread with more results.
Sorry , i'm spending much time currently in a community project , i 'm updating for the time when there's some movement . Last weeks Reggie is stable so there was no need for an update . You can check the balance in the twitch stream too .

BradRBs image is obviously fake.

the letters are 1px bigger.

https://imgur.com/ZbPGQMF

in addition blurry and color dismatch

https://imgur.com/T1ZqcMn

you can catch that with the naked eye. but if you dont believe me, take his pic to MS paint und just zoom. its easy as that
Not sure if this happens , but on the other hand everything is possible . I'm still waiting for Jenexesh to back his claims with proofs .

Day 60 , nothing exciting for weeks . Waiting for the market to wake up .

*** Never trade with more than you can afford to lose ***

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FundsMoney

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

BTC will change the world

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

Hey, thanks for your work.

Just a heads-up that the stream appears to be showing a black background at the moment. You might wanna check it.

Other than that, keep posting please. I am also going to test it really soon and provide a review. Thank you.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

Just a heads-up that the stream appears to be showing a black background at the moment. You might wanna check it.

Other than that, keep posting please. I am also going to test it really soon and provide a review. Thank you.

Thank you my friend . I am currently away and i can't access my server . Unfortunately this will be done after 10 days as soon as i get back .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:11:19 AM

Thank you my friend . I am currently away and i can't access my server . Unfortunately this will be done after 10 days as soon as i get back .

yes do ping us we will see, i guess if the product is this good i will buy it

[/url]
cryptozenx

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

HmmMAA , what Leverage did you had when gaining those 50% profits?
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

HmmMAA , what Leverage did you had when gaining those 50% profits?

Always cross margin , no leverage .

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

yes do ping us we will see, i guess if the product is this good i will buy it

Stream is back , not the best quality until i can have my server back up . Will update the account history later tonight .

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

Day 66 , no ups or downs . Waiting for volatility to come . Cmon whales , move the markets .

*** Never trade with more than you can afford to lose ***

FundsMoney

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

BTC will change the world

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

R.I.P ReggieBot  Sad

Sorry for your loss.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

To bad guys! Stop loss ftw

They banned me from discord because they cant take the facts.. poor people lost alot of money. I will wright about my experience.

CryptToad

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

https://discord.gg/QBdQnM5
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:51:17 AM

Liquidated .

ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

And poof its gone;

https://www.reggiebot.trade/

cryptozenx

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

'' It's all gone - Pete Tong '' Sad
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

lol and i was about to invest in, lol lol this recet dump may have fucked them up

[/url]
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

They got liquidated and suddenly they closed all channels, and their site....

Wow.

Who would've though that this would end up being a scam?
I've tried warning you weeks ago that this wasn't the way to go. Sad that there's probably some more people that really didn't know the risks that also lost their money.

There have been multiple warnings/scam accusations against them that their trading bot wasn't as good as it was portrayed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048662.20
Too bad that it took a minor crash to make that clear.

Looking at the comments of one of these youtube video's, they made quite some victims.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57OH4kXfB2c

@HmmMAA you should ask yourself what role you played in this..

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

They got liquidated and suddenly they closed all channels, and their site....

Wow.

Who would've though that this would end up being a scam?
I've tried warning you weeks ago that this wasn't the way to go. Sad that there's probably some more people that really didn't know the risks that also lost their money.

There have been multiple warnings/scam accusations against them that their trading bot wasn't as good as it was portrayed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048662.20
Too bad that it took a minor crash to make that clear.

Looking at the comments of one of these youtube video's, they made quite some victims.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57OH4kXfB2c

@HmmMAA you should ask yourself what role you played in this..

I played my role as a tester , that's what i said from the begining . If the site you are advertising in your signature shuts down and goes away with peoples money makes you responsible for people losing their money  ? And there is one more thing , i didn't get anything as reward from that while you are paid for the advertisement .
I didn't see you replying to any of my claims that i posted , until this liquidation happened , and now you are reffering to me to do what ? Apologize ? I repeatedly ask jenexesh to post proofs of his claim , he didn't post anything . All of what you said in the past was only assumptions , i like proofs . What i did here was posting my experience with proofs of what happened . That guy offered a service and i did a forward test .
I always said in my posts that people should not trade with more money they can lose . That's the basic rule in gambling ( yes trading is very close to gambling ) .
I believed in that strategy , that's true . But on the other hand i dislike people that always stay in the other side and say " this thing won't happen " . I like to test things , that's how things move forward . Liquidation happened and i'm not trying to hide anything . Posted my experience , and i'm still here contrary to the reggie Rothschild that vanished after the incident . 
It was to good to be true ? Probably yes .
But i believe that there are people who have winning strategies and i will continue my pursuit of finding one . I took a hit but it din't kill me . Did i cause harm to people ? I really don't know , just by sharing your experience makes you a bad guy ?

Jenexesh

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

Can't say I didn't warn everyone.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:34:47 PM

If the site you are advertising in your signature shuts down and goes away with peoples money makes you responsible for people losing their money?....Did i cause harm to people ? I really don't know , just by sharing your experience makes you a bad guy ?

Tricky questions.
Certainly in the past people have been red trusted for carrying the signature of an obvious scam. If we believe in the concept of a community, then that's an understandable reaction, I guess.
As for your second point, if you turn it round, there are a lot of "bad guys" that share bogus experiences to shill for scams so, for me anyway, I'd have to be 1000% sure the scheme was legit before I gave them what could be seen as an endorsement (with forum seniority and trust like ours, especially so).

But i believe that there are people who have winning strategies and i will continue my pursuit of finding one 

Good luck, I gave that up as a Unicorn Hunt after many years trying.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: