Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best 5 X now is ETH to :D  (Read 1761 times)
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

what you think, eth have pottential to 5 X ?

its only 1000$ per token.
eth will be high again, now just waiting for the right time for eth to be able to grow again 5x I'm still optimistic about eth. where now eth is a stable coin and is one of the potential coins in cryptocurrency.

cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

even though i dont like ETH, i think 5x is possible from here.   But 5x is possible with many tokens at these prices - LTC, XLM, NEM....

5X is possible only once the Bitcoin market start increasing, if suppose Bitcoin price is not increasing in December then ETH will secure it's position at 300$ in order to consolidate until the Bitcoin price starts increasing.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

maybe it will be soon in 3months i think
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

I am not really sure about 5x especially in this year, but all we know is that Ethereum going to its bottom now. So, now and maybe the next few weeks is the best time to buy ETH, and then just hold and wait for the huge profit.

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:24:33 AM

Obviously at the current price of ETH you can simply afford to buy 1 and see how it goes. For me ETH price reflects how the market sentiments is going, everyone just dumping without thinking of long term goals. So if you are in for the long haul, then ETH is the best coin right now to give you X amount of returns in the future.

Nothing is appealing right now  Grin

Yes, that's why I said that if you wanted to go long, ETH is good. Remember that ETH has a good backing and its fundamentals is better than bitcoin. Its not appealing because we are in the bear market. But once we roll out and started a bull-run, you will go back and says that you should have invest while everything is cheap. This is the right time, don't let it slip away.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:50:57 AM

I think this figure will not take long.Ether is quite promising.End of the year will show what's what.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

$1000 per token(ETH)?

Have you seen that ETH was dropping and its now down under $200? the support isn't yet to show up so how can you say that ETH is only $1,000? ETH can grow 5X again in the future but like the usual question that we have been seeing in the forum, when?

No one knows when.

I guess it will happen only after all ICOs start (again) using Escrows.
How about the escrows?

ICOs going to use an escrow? I don't see this coming but if there will be an integration just to give their investors an assurance that their money's safe then probably there will be a way to make it happen. But as long as those scam ICOs can't be elminated, ETH will keep on suffering.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

even though i dont like ETH, i think 5x is possible from here.   But 5x is possible with many tokens at these prices - LTC, XLM, NEM....
I really do not see anything there not to like. It is a market with a lot of opportunities, and so is any other market with a good product and solving a good solution. I understand that what one person may be seeing in a particular market, someone else may actually end up not seeing it.

However, we all know most assets will usually at some point which may not be immediately go back to test their previous ATH, which for me is a chance for anyone getting in now to take advantage of the market at its dip and make the best of it in the long run.

At least, in a short period of time, we have seen ETH losing a huge chunk of its value and if this is not a good time for someone to be picking up at least for the long run, I wonder when it would be the best time for them. ETH may still go down more, but for those who want to be entering a long position and focusing on the long term, I want to believe this is very much a solid time to start accumulating bit by bit. I personally do not really care if ETH goes lower than $100; all I just see is an opportunity to be buying at a lower price.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

I'm sure that the ETH will recover in the near future and after the next pump it can cost more than 2000 dollars.
Ethereum is potential platform so it will raise again but your expectation is too much because 200 to 2000 USD is not a simple jump. I think it will raise slowly in the market so we should expect decent pump in Ethereum and many peoples are fear to leave this platform but this will be a best altcoin in crypto market. My advice is we should concentrate in long term investment in this platform.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

Yes, I am sure ethereum has very good potentials and it can rise as high as this but it will depend on the amount of demand it gets and also support from the community because it is only with bull run and high demand that it will be able to rise as high as this.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

I'm sure that the ETH will recover in the near future and after the next pump it can cost more than 2000 dollars.
Ethereum is potential platform so it will raise again but your expectation is too much because 200 to 2000 USD is not a simple jump. I think it will raise slowly in the market so we should expect decent pump in Ethereum and many peoples are fear to leave this platform but this will be a best altcoin in crypto market. My advice is we should concentrate in long term investment in this platform.

I don't know, Vitalik seems to thing the days of massive gains in crypto are over. He stated the reason for this being that everyone already is aware of crypto and a pump like the one in 2017 is unlikely to repeat. If this is truly the case then we are many years off for ETH to hit 2000 USD, actually, it may never hit that price. Maybe if they can finally get the Casper upgrade implemented and when Sharding comes to fruition, then we will see those prices, but there are a lot of technical issues with those upgrades so they may never happen. Vitalik seems to have lost faith in the crypto industry these last two years, that's my perception.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

Although I am concerned that the price of the ETH is currently down, I am sure that for the next few months ethereum will rise and grow 5x in the future but I cannot predict when that will happen.
Salome16

Activity: 337
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:42:59 PM

5X is possible only once the Bitcoin market start increasing, if suppose Bitcoin price is not increasing in December then ETH will secure it's position at 300$ in order to consolidate until the Bitcoin price starts increasing.

20 000 $ * 30% = 6000 $
1200 $ * 20% = 240 $
all market is Dumped, i think market is ready for new PUMPs and bull runs, if people will start buying cryptos, market wsill grow up, and prices will high, but people are sleeping now, and they want to hold money in USD, becouse here isnot stable situation.

AliceinCrypto.com
▐ ▌   WIN A TESLA CYBERTRUCK   |   $60,000 in BTC   |   $50,000 in ETH   |     and MORE!     |   ▐ ▌
Xphenosis

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:53:45 PM

What 5x are you implying? Do some research it will take time for ethereum recovery. With bitcoin being stable and eth is the other side of it I don't see a potential 5x alone in this year.

https://www.veritasmining.co/
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

Yes, definitely. It does sound ridiculous that we're talking about this given that $1000 wouldn't even be an ATH... but I'm very confident it will hit that price again, and go past it. The question is when. This year has just been terrible, but it is a reminded that we are still in the early days of crypto, it is such a disruptive technology and we are still years away from real mass adoption and ubiquitous real-world usage.
kasturi

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:28:41 PM

Yes, I don't think it will only be able to jump 5x from the current price, it will likely be even higher even 10x. because ETH is a good coin that has the potential in the future and its growth will definitely happen again.

I am optimistic that there will be a large pump at the end of the year in ethereum, especially now that it has experienced a very deep dump and added if bitcoin will rebound to $15k-$20k, it is possible for ethereum to follow its movement to reach $2k.
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

Yes, it has a potential to reach $1000 and will be back to $1500 as well in future. This year there is a lot of depression in the market, but it is not right. Try to look to crypto as a long-term investment, then you don't care so much about  the market manipulations anymore.
iqlynaz

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

from this current price
seems eth is back to early december which its price is around 0.023
and im crying because buy at near 0.04 that time lol
and im selling it asap when eth recover, but im in wrong way  Cheesy it going to 0.12 after that!! OMG
well lets see eth to 0,1 again
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

Well, I think it's too early to start talking about it, it's too big a result for them for such a small amount of time, but over time they will be able to achieve this and developing to grow in the economy.

lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:47:29 AM

i think it has even a bigger potential but of course not in a month or two and of course if the market start it's recovering. Honestly i'm eben believe that we can we can beat the record of the January highs on the charts. But it will be a very nervous road.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: