Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you here for the right reasons  (Read 2497 times)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

Well, i am here to explore, gain knowledge and make some earn through the technology innovation by Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto. Cryptocurrency has being dominated through out the countries all over the world because they already help to utilized the urgency of the fast booming of industries and economies to make easy and fast transaction method to cater demands on time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

I am here to earn money but then I know to earn money in here need knowledge. In here I can learn all about crypto currency, I really interest about it. Crypto is really helpful for my live and until now I never thinking to leave crypto although the current condition ia difficult to gain profit but I still have a little Faith that everything Will be better in the future, so I will wait until crypto market rising again.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

I am here to earn money but then I know to earn money in here need knowledge. In here I can learn all about crypto currency, I really interest about it. Crypto is really helpful for my live and until now I never thinking to leave crypto although the current condition ia difficult to gain profit but I still have a little Faith that everything Will be better in the future, so I will wait until crypto market rising again.
The good reason why I'm here in crypto is to earn good profits as possible and to develop my knowledge about investment strategies in terms of decentralized .I'm here also to continue supported on its promoted coin as an exchanging of paymrnt in future.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

I am here because like any other trader I want to earn money. Now I have my main place of work but to my mind it is better to be a trader and work from home spending much time with family
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

Maybe its high time we worked out the reasons for still being here in the cryptosphere, pinpointing and exploring lucrative interconnected avenues through right research and education.
can be there any wrong reasons? I am here for giving and getting support and knowledge and for following uptaded news
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:32:12 PM

I am here because like any other trader I want to earn money. Now I have my main place of work but to my mind it is better to be a trader and work from home spending much time with family
i absolutely agree with you i am partly working from home, too and i know how important it is not to be obliged to spend so many hours away
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

The main reason I came to the code is to be high profitable and fast, if we know how to make profit in this market is quite easy so I think we should not focus on the market down. be patient

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:59:35 PM

i absolutely agree with you i am partly working from home, too and i know how important it is not to be obliged to spend so many hours away
Both real life job and online job like this is good to do if you really have time, in trading we can wait our coins to take profit while we can get information and earn amount of money in here.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:18:33 PM

I am here because I am blockchain adopter and no matter what family , friends and girlfriend tell me about crypto during this down trend, I keep going ,grow portfolio and believe in bright crypto future!

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

Of course, I'm here because I want to know the latest updates from the development of Crypto, despite a lot of information about Crypto on social media, blogs, YouTube to TV, but I believe the experience and discussion of the users here.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

Of course, I'm here because I want to know the latest updates from the development of Crypto, despite a lot of information about Crypto on social media, blogs, YouTube to TV, but I believe the experience and discussion of the users here.

The right reason here is to want to know the development of crypto, for me crypto is the future of the global transaction system so that being here is the right place to find out which coins are potentially profitable in the future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:08:00 AM

I joined the crypto-currency space because I discovered that there is a chance to be an early adopter of this technology which position in a good place to make a lot of profit from my investment so my primary aim of journey cryptocurrencies to make money

Joining Bitcointalk for me, aside from the obvious opportunity make money from bounty Campaigns also presents for me a chance to Learn a lot and acquire knowledge About the crypto space.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:19:56 AM

The right reason here is to want to know the development of crypto, for me crypto is the future of the global transaction system so that being here is the right place to find out which coins are potentially profitable in the future.

Having that reason means one is on the right track here in crypto market. It is a possibility that cypto will play a major role in the sophisticated manner of transaction system in the future; thus, being involved in crypto discussion today is already a privilege. We could earn and learn the same time.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:20:19 AM

I'm here mostly to learn some knowledge about Crypto currencies and at the same time trying to adopt the evolution of block chain. As we see right now block chain has become the world unique technology if you don't have enough knowledge about it. people will use it to you as a ponzi scheme.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:43:52 AM

We mostly here to earn money at the same time learning about digital currency on how it gonna work to grow for us and gain profit. I been introduced here and I feel great because it is worth of being here. I find something that can be helpful even in the future. Being early to discover this kind for stuff make us lucky because we can decide to buy huge now as the price is cheaper.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:08:33 AM

Yes, I'm here to learn about crypto because I know cryptocurrency can make me richer than before. This is the easiest way for us to get a better life that anyone can do but you need to have difficulty learning new knowledge about how to do effective actions in cryptocurrency.
vuluong1995
Copper Member

Activity: 266

[img]https://imgur.com/hLY2i9c[/img]

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:20:34 AM

I here there are many reasons. The first is the earn money from money your self, 2nd is I'm here to participate in a community bitcointalk, a global community to connect with people who love and understand the blockchain. 3rd is I am here to read, learn the article, ANN... to be able to investment ICO. Select the ICO good potential and many people are interested in words that will be useful for me and the project.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:28:20 AM

Maybe its high time we worked out the reasons for still being here in the cryptosphere, pinpointing and exploring lucrative interconnected avenues through right research and education.

I still here because my asset stuck into Eth and if I cut loss many value will gone from my wallet, just keep patience until Eth go up again. People have different reason to stay but this is the right time to leave and find another way make money out side crypto market. Need realistic mindset and brave to take my advice but never give up to change your future. Good luck all.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:31:39 AM

I'm not here for small gains from education. I am here because I realize the future of Blockchain technology and other good altcoins. I believe that in the next 10 years, the blockcoin and altcoins will become very popular and market capitalization will definitely increase dramatically.

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:35:32 AM

My reasons for writing and reading here are, of course, that i want to learn everything about crypto and, incidentally, earn one or two dollars in crypto currency coins. I also believe crypto will continue to evolve and become a part of our future. So it is good to find out about it now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: