Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you here for the right reasons  (Read 2497 times)
sourish (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

Maybe its high time we worked out the reasons for still being here in the cryptosphere, pinpointing and exploring lucrative interconnected avenues through right research and education.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

I am here to makke a little contribution to the crypto, the to technology which will be actual in the future so much. And the income from this one is very nice too.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

I'm here to get a profit. and being here is one way. I think this is the right place to find information, discuss, or even just look at the development of crypto. the point here we can do many things

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

I can't deny that profits are the main reason here, and from this I can find out more about crypto and find out the opportunity opportunities to get a profit.

markcruz5554

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

I'm here for the money. If I wanted to be involved in something 'nice' or helpful then I'd just donate to a charity.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

I am here with several purposes, one of it and the first purpose is to learn about cryptocurrency & blockchain technoly. Because of this forum I learned a lot of things about crypto, developed my little knowledge and now i'm started to share my knowledge about crypto.

Second, giving contribution thru sharing knowledge, interaction to threads help each other learn more thru gave and take.

Third, I earned lot of cryptocurrencies thru this forum as well as have earned real money thru Airdrops and bounty because of Bitcointalk.
hall16

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

I am here to educate and expand my knowledge in blockchain and cryptocurrency in particular. At the same time I would also like to make some money based on the knowledge and experiences that I gained and learned along the way. Everyday is a learning curve for me and how the technology never failed to amaze me. Knowledge is power, indeed.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

Maybe its high time we worked out the reasons for still being here in the cryptosphere, pinpointing and exploring lucrative interconnected avenues through right research and education.
I am here for two things,to Learn and Earn since I believe that the cryptocurrency is the future technology and currency.i have been observing for couple of months before I entered to invest at first its purely profit what i am looking here until i come to understand what satoshi wanted us to have from him.and that is the technology for the future
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

yes, I'm sure of that. I want to make a profit and here is one way. here I can learn about crypto, discuss the latest news and find solutions when I have a problem.

mh6e

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

For me I'm here for two reasons. First of course is to earn by using the blockchain technology in a decent way with a promising profit. Second I want to learn about this technology as what they said this could be the future of digital money. So its advantageous if I will be knowledgeable as early as possible.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

I'm here in cryptocurrency and to earn a lot of money. and for that I also know the moves of money. because when I just depend on banks I have no idea, but in crypto. is that I understand the moves of money.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

yes, I'm sure of that. I want to make a profit and here is one way. here I can learn about crypto, discuss the latest news and find solutions when I have a problem.

For sure the first reason is to earn from crypto and second is to learn about the crypto currency/ blockchain technology.
To expand our knowledge about the modern world with digital currency especially in blockchain.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

well, my reasons are simple - curiosity and possible profit. and these things are always connected as i have noticed, so i guess i am doing right thing

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:06:40 PM

I still being here, because I've been here for a long time and I've no reason to leave this world. This is still a promising investment, I don't ever think of leaving this crypto world until now. I will still stay here, is anybody have the same reason with me?
vederfreds

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

I'm here to keep up with the technology and to squeak out a profit.  I also want to be part of what I think will be the new monetary system being brought forth.  For me it's reckless not to at lease be keeping our eye on these crypto developments. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

I think most of us are here to get rich! Along the way we can encourage the use of blockchain technology, and as we learn more about crypto i think we will become users and not just investors. As long as we hodl the riches will come as well

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:30:14 PM

I think yes. For example, I do not regret that I once decided to become a member of the crypto-currency activity. I learned a lot of things. All the basics and all the pitfalls. And what will happen next, time will tell.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

Yes, I am still on cryptocurrency although my crypto asset value goes down very much because I know cryptocurrency can bring me to a luxury life. This is the easiest way for us to obtain a greater life that anyone can be but you need to experience some hard time learning new knowledge on how to have effective action in cryptocurrency.
babyaia

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

I think the majority of us has the same right reason why we are here of course to earn money/profit and learn new technology.What will be our reason why we are here is right for us because we know what is the best thing to do for our self.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

Firstly i'm here to get big profits and make money to bring my future best. Second reason is here to be, promoting crypto so that it will launched worldwide and used like simple money. And crypto makes me smarter, thats also a one of the main reason!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: