Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Extent (EXT) - Airdrops Simplified ⚡⚡  (Read 343 times)
Project_Extent (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:02:14 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 03:48:34 PM by Project_Extent

Stay tuned regarding our Airdrop & Bounty campaign updates!

Claim 500 EXT here: https://extent.space/airdrop.php
How to claim? https://medium.com/extent/how-to-claim-ext-tokens-extent-selfdrop-9afb7cc284a

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Project_Extent (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

1 Million tokens are already claimed, who's next to claim?

Probably you!

Claim 500 EXT here: https://extent.space/airdrop.php

How to claim? https://medium.com/extent/how-to-claim-ext-tokens-extent-selfdrop-9afb7cc284a
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

Are you sure your project will soon get investors and can meet the softcap with the current state of crypto prices? because I believe it will be very difficult to remember the current conditions, with the many ICO failures that occur in many new projects, there is still an opportunity to develop something new and attract investors? because if I see, the current project is only about hype and there are no projects that really develop their ideas according to the roadmap.
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

it's not very convenient that you need a metamask. If there were other conditions for distribution, I would probably have participated.
Project_Extent (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

Are you sure your project will soon get investors and can meet the softcap with the current state of crypto prices? because I believe it will be very difficult to remember the current conditions, with the many ICO failures that occur in many new projects, there is still an opportunity to develop something new and attract investors? because if I see, the current project is only about hype and there are no projects that really develop their ideas according to the roadmap.

We aren't doing any ICOs. 50% of EXT tokens will be Airdropped (meaning, we are giving it away for "free") And 20% is for Bounty campaigns. Such as: White Paper translation, Videos, Blogs/Posts etc.

And our platform will be live in November of 2018, that is within 2 months.

Thank you for your interest in our project!
Project_Extent (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:30:02 PM

it's not very convenient that you need a metamask. If there were other conditions for distribution, I would probably have participated.

It's not mandatory to use Metamask. But web3 browser is needed. For mobile phones - Trust wallet.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:34:08 AM

Nothing interesting at all, just another random shit token deployed with random or not all all use case.

I don't even know how that 1 million tokens already claimed lol.

My advice for newbies is to NEVER BUY THIS no matter how cheap it looks, this is just a pure fake shit token just to gather some newbies victims for couple dollars.
Project_Extent (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:38:20 AM

Nothing interesting at all, just another random shit token deployed with random or not all all use case.

My advice for newbies is to NEVER BUY THIS no matter how cheap it looks, this is just a pure fake shit token just to gather some newbies victims for couple dollars.

Before you go on to other random posts, and post some ridiculous claims against other party, you should at least give it a read.

Instead of attacking us, claiming that we are selling the tokens. Total amount of EXT is 100 million, 50 million is for Airdrop and 20 million for Bounties.

Extent will become available for public trade after 10 million tokens have been allocated. If you're here to get some activity points to get a higher rank, then good luck with that!

Thank you for your interest tough.
jan cok

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:11:15 AM

We aren't doing any ICOs. 50% of EXT tokens will be Airdropped (meaning, we are giving it away for "free") And 20% is for Bounty campaigns. Such as: White Paper translation, Videos, Blogs/Posts etc.

And our platform will be live in November of 2018, that is within 2 months.

Thank you for your interest in our project!
then what if you will be worth it if you don't join the ICO?
do you also not need investors? I don't understand the concept of this kind of project. many other projects that have many investors in the ICO phase, but their tokens or coins are still relatively dump. I don't think what will happen to this project.

Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

I think this is a premature conclusion. The team needs to give more time to present their product. You can say this about any project.
Project_Extent (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

then what if you will be worth it if you don't join the ICO?
do you also not need investors? I don't understand the concept of this kind of project. many other projects that have many investors in the ICO phase, but their tokens or coins are still relatively dump. I don't think what will happen to this project.

You'd better read the concept of our token first. We are service providers, unlike other tokens we have a REAL USE-CASE. Helping other ICOs allocate their tokens in an efficient way. And the little lesson here: market value is created with supply and demand. Our tokens will be needed to get exclusive airdrops with bonuses on our platform and for developers to pay for services - this creates demand. Supply will be decreased over time. Why? who would sell tokens that can generate passive income, enabling you to claim exclusive tokens securely and in a simple way?

We know there are many bad wishers. even more, scam tokens and ICOs.. That's why we chose to not to do an ICO..

Only for those, who really like the idea, welcome!
avizar

Activity: 153
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

Is it dangerous to give your site access to metamask?
Project_Extent (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

Is it dangerous to give your site access to metamask?

It isn't. Access to MetaMask is a must, because the person claiming the EXT tokens pays the Gas fee.
jan cok

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

what about the continuity of your project, is there a current development? I hope you can succeed this project well, I will look forward to the latest news from you success.

Project_Extent (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:23:21 AM

what about the continuity of your project, is there a current development? I hope you can succeed this project well, I will look forward to the latest news from you success.

Our 3 ways which tokens can be allocated is already done.

We are trying to gather funds to further fund the project development, and to let things run smooth few weeks from now.

In short, our short term goals are met, we have a working product which we plan to release very soon, along with our big announcement.

Thanks for the wishes, it boosts our confidence!
Jukukalotorol4ud4

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

Our 3 ways which tokens can be allocated is already done.

We are trying to gather funds to further fund the project development, and to let things run smooth few weeks from now.

In short, our short term goals are met, we have a working product which we plan to release very soon, along with our big announcement.

Thanks for the wishes, it boosts our confidence!
And now what happened to the development of this project. ???There hasn't been an update in 3 months since the last post or this project died Huh Huh
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

It seems to me that your site is not yet completely filled with information. While there is no information about the team, the white paper does not yet contain the maximum amount of information about the project itself.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████