Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mysterium - investment advice  (Read 2131 times)
kmxl45

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:13:58 PM

thanks for sharing that info mate i was wondering why theirs sudden movement with this coin and thought that its just another PND project
but after seeing this thread and thread those news i can say that i'm convince that there's a big potential and the timing is not that late.

Nah, the thing is that everybody is expecting their monthly progress update. So everybody is pre-buying the Myst tokens, because the price is expected to spike when the news are released.

You are probably right. it is obvious on the price chart that the price increased every time when the news from developers were released.

I can't wait to see the last news. The chart looks different like before the last news. Maybe it will be differrent this time, I feel something big in the air.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MatrixMining (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:54:52 PM

I can't wait to see the last news. The chart looks different like before the last news. Maybe it will be differrent this time, I feel something big in the air.

We'll see, but it's true that the trading volume is weirdly increased even before the dev news. I hope they will also present new roadmap.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:18:21 AM

By the way, maybe we'll hear some news even sooner, one of the Mysterium developers will speak at the Golang Meetup in Vilnius on Wednesday:
https://www.meetup.com/Vilnius-Golang/events/243296166/?_cookie-check=OFge-isoQPsRgmur

kmxl45

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:58:41 AM

By the way, maybe we'll hear some news even sooner, one of the Mysterium developers will speak at the Golang Meetup in Vilnius on Wednesday:
https://www.meetup.com/Vilnius-Golang/events/243296166/?_cookie-check=OFge-isoQPsRgmur

That is good. I'm going to buy a little more Myst for me:)
MatrixMining (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:24:07 AM

Interesting coin.Is there any other vpn blockchain like this right now?

I don't really know. I don't know any other, but it doesn't mean they don't exist Smiley
I just got interested in this one for investment purposes because it looks like the price found its bottom and I expect it to go up now.
MatrixMining (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:57:09 PM

The Mysterium Network's progress update is finally out Smiley Let's see how it will influence the price and trading volumes in the following hours and days Smiley
https://medium.com/mysterium-network/team-mysterium-september-updates-346cab8e9e57

There's been also quite a lot of news articles about Mysterium published lately, which will hopefully bring more investors in.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:33:04 PM

Has somebody of you ever tested the network itself? Any Token's value is firmbly bounded to advantages that its platform offers. If Mysterium network works as is written, MYST is a rocket to the sky. It can rise dozens of times within an year or two. But its more about the platform than about the coin itself.

If it works well, I am in.

yes there are people who have the mystery network to test in the test phase and have received their bounty. The developer team plans to release the functional version of the network in early 2018, so we must hope that everything will go and the path to the new peak will open
MatrixMining (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

I've seen on Telegram that we should get a new progress update from the devs very soon, probably in 1-2 days. So it looks like  it's as they said before - updates every 2 weeks now. Finally they are starting to share more with public.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:26:03 PM

Did the investors from late sept already sell or still hodling? myst at .59

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:49:49 PM

Sold this coin, when had the chance. It's like a quarter of it's value now. And after Deep onion's marketing success, msyterium doesn't look that valuable, what it used to be.
javalemcgee

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:49:46 PM

Sold this coin, when had the chance. It's like a quarter of it's value now. And after Deep onion's marketing success, msyterium doesn't look that valuable, what it used to be.

Interesting, I was holding a few mysterium tokens, but I didn't sell them. This is a great regret for me. I don't know what to do now. I hope it comes a time that I can sell them with profit.
kmxl45

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:54:25 AM

Interesting, I was holding a few mysterium tokens, but I didn't sell them. This is a great regret for me. I don't know what to do now. I hope it comes a time that I can sell them with profit.

If you have only few tokens, you can wait. I think this project will still be interesting and its value will grow, but depends on dev. I am interesting about roadmap that they promised.
HybCZ

Activity: 126

BTC forever

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:43:28 PM

If you have only few tokens, you can wait. I think this project will still be interesting and its value will grow, but depends on dev. I am interesting about roadmap that they promised.

There is only one question. Wink. Has Developers took money from Pre-ICO for another develop or for holiday Wink?
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:21:41 AM

There is only one question. Wink. Has Developers took money from Pre-ICO for another develop or for holiday Wink?
A few days ago was hype so maybe coming out, we will see
HybCZ

Activity: 126

BTC forever

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:49:04 AM

A few days ago was hype so maybe coming out, we will see
good news, but I'm saying from the beginning that it's a good investment
Zen_Garden

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:58:59 PM

The topic seems to be dead since the moment I believed in the potential of MYST and put in over $5000. Sad but true, during 2018 I haven't seen any token dropped lower than MYST. The most surprising is that project is still alive, even releasing current updates. Don't know why but still believe in it's bright future. The privacy issues will be definitely relevant in most cases.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: