Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleting posts on the forum  (Read 2200 times)
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

Most times there are no strong reasons ,you just have your post deleted, I have seen such many times, I even thought it only affects lower ranks, it makes one lose stakes if you run a campaign
I am curious about how this would work, I have seen a lot of high ranked members doing really low quality posting and I think those posts are the ones that should be erased and not those of jr and newbie members just because of their ranks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

Even do not know, just do not delete. It was that he was looking for his messages, that would look at what is discussed further, but the topic is closed. This was several times and there were not enough messages.
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:44:43 PM

I participate in signature campaign, I do all the tasks, but not the first time I see that few of my messages are deleted, respectively stacks do not count. Spam is not engaged, I write in the Altcoin Discution and without offtopics
The only thing that the my grammar of English is not perfect, can this be the reason for deleting messages?
And what other reasons could there be?

Cheers
About your grammar, yes, it is bad and also your spelling. Use a grammar and spelling checker for God sake. That can be the other reason why your post was deleted and for sure, everytime. Even though you have extra post, but if it is terrible and bad in the eyes to read, then it will be deleted. It can result to off-topic post.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:45:17 PM

I participate in signature campaign, I do all the tasks, but not the first time I see that few of my messages are deleted, respectively stacks do not count. Spam is not engaged, I write in the Altcoin Discution and without offtopics
The only thing that the my grammar of English is not perfect, can this be the reason for deleting messages?

Cheers

There are moderators who are deleting the entire thread and that is the reason why you lost some of your post's and it was the manager problem that he did not count the post's on your list and just looking at your profile which is not accurate.
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:47:56 PM

Cheers
Also noticed that some messages are lost. Perhaps because of poor grammar. Another thing could be that the topic in which you wrote was deleted. If you participate in the signature company, then just write more messages than you need under the conditions and there will not be such problems.

Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

I even thought I am the only one suffering from this deletion of posts. Times without numbers my posts have been deleted without no good reason and this makes me lose some stakes.
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

It's true, my friends. Doing few extra posts is not so hard.
But I want to understand reason of deleting

I think the reasons can be very different for everyone. Someone wrote off-topic or can made a lot of mistakes and the moderator simply removes such unnecessary messages that do not carry any benefit or information.

Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:56:07 PM

Cheers
Being off the topic is the reason why posts were deleted but it seldom happened here in altcoin discussion. I think there is some reason why your post were being deleted and only you know that.
Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

This has made me lose so much stakes in one signature bounty I participated in, unknowingly to me, my stakes had been deleted, for that reason I lose stakes for that week and subsequent.
SaRmY (OP)

Activity: 645

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

Most times there are no strong reasons ,you just have your post deleted, I have seen such many times, I even thought it only affects lower ranks, it makes one lose stakes if you run a campaign
I am curious about how this would work, I have seen a lot of high ranked members doing really low quality posting and I think those posts are the ones that should be erased and not those of jr and newbie members just because of their ranks.

I think that ranks do not matter. If the moderator thinks that the message needs to be deleted, he does it. Unfortunately, without an explanation of the reason
SaRmY (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

Cheers
Being off the topic is the reason why posts were deleted but it seldom happened here in altcoin discussion. I think there is some reason why your post were being deleted and only you know that.

If I knew, I would not create this topic  Wink
But I thought that if the moderators explained to everyone the reason for deleting their messages, it would take a very long time
SaRmY (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

This has made me lose so much stakes in one signature bounty I participated in, unknowingly to me, my stakes had been deleted, for that reason I lose stakes for that week and subsequent.

Your stakes had been deleted? Maybe you mean your posts?
Why you lose stakes for subsequent week ?
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:01:52 AM

Are deleted by the moderators messages if they do not match the topic of the conversation or insult people .

kzel2226

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:15:16 AM

may be you do wrong thats why it will deleted? iam newbie about this

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:17:47 AM

delete post indeed often happens. and this often makes us participants signature be reduced the amount of post. and finally don't get the stake. I usually cope by making post more of these terms that are on the rules.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

Posts are generally deleted when mods thinks they are unworthy.
Exactly! I have never seen how mods will definitely just pick on a particular account or on some accounts and just simply start deleting their posts for nothing. Moreover, those mods are even very busy to keep doing that. The issue is that a lot of people simply do not understand the rules of the thread and some does not understand the difference between a shit post and a relevant post and in that case, it would be hard for them to get it.
arinalwa

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

I think posting more than the required is the safest way against post deletion. Even though there is no additional reward for extra posts, it is very much probably not a hard thing to accomplish.
Well, that is a way to be able to counter not ending up with a stake after your post have been deleted. However, for someone who is simply in the habit of shitposting, posting shitty posts can easily get the person banned eventually or at least suspended.

Mods are there to clean the thread and without them, I can imagine the number of shitty posts that would have covered the good ones and for those looking for information, it would be a hard one to get any. If mods delete a post, then it is for a reason that is not palatable for the forum and anyone who cannot live with that, should simply just leave.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

We have the same problem,incidentally I also follow the signature campaign automatically I also know the number of the my last post but lately I often lose the post without any notice and the most sucks is the day in which the stakes of the signature updates. Yesterday I experienced this again but I received an inbox with the accompanied reasons why post removed,should the previous day I also had to receive inbox notifications but apparently not, it sometimes makes me confused.
spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

Many people complain that they delete posts, my posts did not delete, somewhere in the chat read that administrators clean forum.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

Post are deleted when find not sweetable for the thread and at time see as a spam, so if you fall in such categories and your post was deleted then find yourself to be guilty of one of the offense stated above,

I know many are lucky to be in high rank not because they are posting good and quality post but Jr member are always look down on as a spammer which is not so because they are not an early adopters doesn't count them all to be spammer but I see in this forum that all fingers point at new newbies and Jr member that they are the spammer which I see as wrong accusation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: