Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleting posts on the forum  (Read 2200 times)
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

This has happened to me several times and at a point i was confused and afraid of posting even my reports because i checked i was not off topic neither did I used a forbidden sentence. It happened when I mentioned God most times especially in Politics and society and I was like is this what am thinking. But then I just had to put it all together and keep interacting resolving that somehow it will stop. The other side is that you cannot ask questions because no one will respond so you can learn going by the name forum. it is supposed to be a community where we learn from each other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

I suppose that it is not the problem, it is like the way to make the forum better and more nice in using, what is more it is a good chance for people who has done a mistake and do not want to be banned. I like this idea, I think that it works very good.
The mods are also humans and certainly there are so many posts on this forum that are actually not relevant for anything. The funny thing is that when some people post, they tend to think as long as they can say a lengthy jargon, that is just all they need. A lengthy jargon is as annoying as not saying anything at all and just creating an empty post with a full stop.

If it is deleted, it is simply because it does not make any sense or going against the rule of the forum and what I would advise anyone in the Op's shoe is to try to amend. I have seen a lot of effort even with some people that speak less English, but even with that, it is usually a very understandable useful point. That is one effort a lot of people are too lazy to make.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

Poor English can be a reason to delete your messages. Also, sometimes the authors of the topics and remove posts just because they disagree with them.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

I participate in signature campaign, I do all the tasks, but not the first time I see that few of my messages are deleted, respectively stacks do not count. Spam is not engaged, I write in the Altcoin Discution and without offtopics
The only thing that the my grammar of English is not perfect, can this be the reason for deleting messages?
And what other reasons could there be?

Cheers
My English is also not up to par. And I make more posts. Maybe with your bounty, you can make posts in the thread of your native language?

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

I have faced this problem many times. My post was deleted without any notice. I do not know why my post was deleted. So now if I join a campaign, I will post some extra post than the minimum requirement.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

I'm sure you will get a notification why your post are deleted one of the reason is you are posting on a moderated topic and topic starter deleted your post or moderator has deleted your post because of being off topic these are the two reasons i know why your post are deleted.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

They can simply delete the topic.  It is for this reason that it is better to do a few posts more that counted a week!
That is the only correct comment, just close the whole topic and all the posts disappear. He is very much affected by this, but it costs the profession.
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

I participate in signature campaign, I do all the tasks, but not the first time I see that few of my messages are deleted, respectively stacks do not count. Spam is not engaged, I write in the Altcoin Discution and without offtopics
The only thing that the my grammar of English is not perfect, can this be the reason for deleting messages?

Cheers
there is a possibility that your grammar is the reason for it, so you better improve it and you should try to make more posts, try to add at least another 5 posts. dont stick with the minimum posts required every week.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

The causes of deleted post can be many kind of reason, it could be your post doesn't meet the thread owner's wish or your post is off topic, or so many typing mistakes on your post.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

On a very normal day, your message won't be deleted if you are not going against any of the things you have mentioned.
It is either you are going against some of the rules of the forum, such as shit posting, or posting what is not even relevant to the main topic or trying hard to want to communicate but with no good way of passing across the message in English.

It is a global thread, and it is not a must to post here, because at the end, whatever you post, as long as it cannot be understood by anyone at all is a shit post. As simple as that! There are always local threads you can make use of or simply brush up your English skills, it is not that hard.
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

It also happened with the removal of messages in the signature campaign, some messages may be deleted by the forum moderators if they find the message is incorrect, sometimes users just close or delete their topics, so your messages are also deleted. Just make a few messages more than indicated in the campaign rules.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Of course, there may be other reasons. For example, you insulted your words with the author of this topic and he has the right to remove a message from his tape.

Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

It can be many reasons for that, one of the reason can be your english grammar, also your posts can be deleted if you posted in dead topic or probably your post just looks like spam. Do not worry about that so much, just write more and get more expirienced in that.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

Try to answer with meaning and with sense. Make some extra post to make it better in case that they deleted anyone of your post. Always read their instruction to know what is acquired to make there task follow always to minimize deleting.
cobra.artemon

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

For signatures, you just need to write in live themes, with a minimum of bots and stuffing posts.
Write a little more than required by the task. And there are no problems  Wink
I have repeatedly deleted quite large messages. while they were on the topic and were not spam. making more posts will certainly solve the situation but this increases the time of work. at my friend 2 weeks in a row deleted messages) it was necessary on 15 in a week to do or make. in the first week he made 15 and on the day of counting he was deleted 1 message. on the second week he made 18 messages just in case and he had already deleted 4 messages and again received no bid Cheesy

▶▶▶▶ SIDERA Blockchain Technologies ◀◀◀◀| ▶▶▶▶ JOIN US NOW: https://sidera.io ◀◀◀◀
✹✹✹✹ Decentralized Wearable Devices ✹✹✹ WEARING THE FUTURE
Monbi

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

It seems to me that often posts are deleted with the topics, in which you write them. Do not be surprised. if this topic is also transferred somewhere or deleted together with your posts. Be attentive, do not write obvious and useless posts, especially in unnecessary and useless topics.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

Cheers
There are many reasons like for example the original poster or the moderator decided to delete the thread or your post maybe because it seems harsh or you had posted on threads that had more than 20 pages already. Also reading the pinned threads in the altcoin discussion or any other section you have interest might help you avoid this kind of situation.
AyeshaS

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

i could happen for several reasons, like incorrect English, deletion of thread, many posted are deleted as the moderator find them to be spam or off topic. It is wise to write some extra posts if you are part of a signature campaign.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

It is not our deal I consider. People who are looking after this forum know how to do here and we just have to follow the rules to be here and to be happy.
r15lover1994

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

Posts are generally deleted when mods thinks they are unworthy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: