Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 12:12:30 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 4097 times)
Tangow3

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

It is difficult for those who think it is difficult so be positive and pay ur concentration on it and then it will never live ur mind

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waitforme

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

Cryptocurrency is not as confusing as what people discuss on the forum. The same cryptocurrency as FIAT is a currency used for buying-selling.
And it's just like stocks used to store assets in a different form but value changes over time, but there are risks.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
shanghai

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

The crypto market is very long and wide and it is not easy to understand. It is for that reason that many investors need to learn the knowledge and experience before stepping into this market.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Soulfly34

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:15:49 PM

the criptocurrencies are not simple. Often projects are very complicated and often invents without knowing anything. I think that once the blockchain mechanism is understood, it is necessary to study the details of the project thoroughly before investing any money
Edraket31

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

the criptocurrencies are not simple. Often projects are very complicated and often invents without knowing anything. I think that once the blockchain mechanism is understood, it is necessary to study the details of the project thoroughly before investing any money
Cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand, but if you are beginner it is normal that at first your will find difficulties to understand with something that you don't know or not familiar with and it is alright what matters is how you are willing to put time for you to learn new things on your own, since there is no reason for us not to learn from it as it is available in internet.

███▄                 ▄███           ▄▄███▀▀█▄▄                   ▄▄█████▄▄           ███▄               ███    ▀██▄             ▄██▀
█████               ▄████       ▄▄████▄█ ██ ████▄▄           ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄       █████              ███      ███           ███
██████             ██████      ▀▀██▄█████▄▄███▄█▀▀▀         ███▀▀         ▀▀███      ███▀██▄            ███       ▀██▄       ▄██▀
███▀███▄         ▄██▀ ███     ███▄▀███▀████████ ████       ███               ███     ███  ███           ███         ███     ███
███  ▀███       ███▀  ███    █████ █████████  █▄▀▀▀▄█     ███                 ███    ███   ▀██▄         ███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀
███    ███▄   ▄███    ███   ▀████▀▄██████▀█████████▀██   ███                   ███   ███     ███        ███            ▀███▀
███     ▀███▄███▀     ███   █▄▄▄▄███  ████████▀███████   ███                   ███   ███      ▀██▄      ███            █████
███       █████       ███   ██▀██████████▀████████████   ███                   ███   ███        ███     ███           ██▀ ▀██
███        ▀█▀        ███    ███████▀████████▀▀▀███▄█     ███                 ███    ███         ▀██▄   ███         ▄██▀   ▀██▄
███                   ███
     █  █▀█████████ ███ ███       ███               ███     ███           ███  ███        ██▀       ▀██
      █████▀▄▄▀█▄██▄▀▀▀▄██         ███▄▄         ▄▄███      ███            ▀██▄███      ▄██▀         ▀██▄
       ▀▀██▄▀▀▄███▀████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       ███              █████     ███             ███
           ▀▀██████▀▀                   ▀▀█████▀▀           ███               ▀███   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
.TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
.████   WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LINKEDIN    TELEGRAM    CRUNCHBASE   ████
   FREE   TRADING &
ICO LISTING
.SUPERIOR  TO NASDAQ
AND LSE
  US$ 29M  RAISED IN
2 WEEKS
[]
CryptopreneurBrainboss

Activity: 180
Merit: 17

Let's make Bitcointalk great again!!!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

First you have to educate them on what the internet really is. In simple terms The internet is a telecommunications network that uses telephone lines, cables, satellites and wireless connections to connect computers and other devices to the World Wide Web.

Secondly, now make them understand this, the internet can be leverage when it comes to money transaction and that's where cryptocurrency comes into play. As the internet connects computer to computer that means the sending of money can be done through the internet with less time from the comfort of your bed. Go on to explain that on like others means of transferring money on the internet cryptocurrency is different because of her decentralized features. You can gone break down the decentralization feature (via explanation) for better understanding.

abound

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:47:10 PM

Anything we not use to become very difficult to understand at the first time but ley ius not nullify the fact that

consistence practice and learning will always make us better.

Crypto is such an area we can explore much and it knowledge is worth it,

always have positive mindset to know and make time for yourself to learn

personally through that understanding crypto would be quite easier.
mendra_2009

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:50:21 PM

Cryptocurrency will be very difficult to understand for people who don't want to understand and never try to start cryptocurrency. As for those who want to understand and want to try to start using cryptocurrency, it will not be difficult to understand cryptocurrency and how to transact in cryptocurrency. If we want to make others understand and are interested in investing in cryptocurrency, the best way is to prove ourselves capable and successful in ctyptocurrency, by seeing the success gained through cryptocurrency, I am sure it will be easy for us to teach others and make them involved in cryptocurrency

davhek

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:50:28 PM

If you put in an effort and try to understand it is not so hard, as everything else. It just depends how interested in a subject you are.

ChronoLite

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

If you meant the technology then yes, cryptocurrency technology is so hard yet once you master/know it, it would be really good and really benefical if you know it because you can make something with it and you maybe get something from it.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Chrystora123

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
based on what I experienced, it's better now if you just give a site link or an explanation video about what is cryptocurrency, because if you only explain in your words, the thing that is feared is that you don't explain in more detail until the most important part. so if he/her (your friend) is interested he/her will try to find references that can add more knowledge...

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jpnl0002

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

Yes it is for the very first time takes time to be understood but if you do have the passion to learn then trust me it will be in less than no time for you to understand every procedure that is needed in cryptocurrency

Caxton10

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

I tried explaining cryptocurrency to a couple of my colleagues in my community but they find it hard to understand. What I did was, I opened my accounts to them, showed them the value of the coins and how it can be used to purchase things. At that point, I was able to get them to understand after we continued our conversation on cryptocurrency. 
Astvile

Activity: 549
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

Nothin will be difficult to understand if you or they really want what they are doing and they are dedicated to it,yeah cryptocurrency is somewhat complicated but if you really wanna learn about it then you can easily find a way to study it in a more comfort way.Nothing will be difficult if you love it

DomainTorrent

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

Anything that is not familiar to someone, difficulty arises. However, since cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular people from all over the world become curious and start to learn something about it. It's quite normal that at the beginning there's information overload. But as time goes by and as one keeps in contact with the latest news about cryptocurrency I really doubt if he won't be able to understand the basic principles about it. We all learn from something when we are exposed to it and get in touch with it. Gradually, things will become clearer and more information and more knowledge will come in. It's just a simple process in life.
Crypto maker

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

Lot of side is knowing about the cryptocurrencie. First of all you need learn many knowledge. You search the new new updates,posts.because It help you understand the crypto currencies. So attentionally read more and more about crypto currencie i think  you don't mean crypto currencies is difficult,knowledge make a easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.