Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brisbane International Airport Now Accept Cryptocurrencies  (Read 921 times)
microwave

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

I recently heard that Brisbane International Airport (Australia) now accepts bitcoin and various cryptocurrency payments. Since it is third busiest airport in Australia and every merchant of airport accepts cryptocurrency payments it will be a great news for crypto enthusiasts. This project lead by Australian payment provider Travelbybit.

Oh that's nice that's very great specially for our love once working at Australia, it very convenient when it comes to processed to get ticket for transportation from their to respective location. I hope that all Transportation like this is available for bitcoin payment.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samaaliu

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

These are the kind of interesting stories I love to hear. More of these please. As the days go by even in times of turbulence, Bitcoin has continued to gain wider recognition. Congratulations to every Bitcoin and cryptocurrency enthusiast.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

Good indications that Brisbane airport now accepting cryptocurrency meaning they are open to all opportunity to earn a good amount of income or profit to help their economic too to grow.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

This is another good news for crypyocurrency ,if this is a true news that Brisbane International Airport is now accepting cryptocurrency, the airport is one the high profile business in the transportation business ,then if it is accepting cryptocurrency then its good for the people there who are holders of cryptocurrency to transact business with crypto in the airport of Brisbane.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

In my opinion it's great, moreover, I think that this is just the beginning of mass use of crypto-currencies in various spheres. Perhaps, Brisbane Airport will be followed by others. Will wait.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

This is Goodnews, because bitcoin is better known and this can be a reason to encourage other people to buy bitcoin. Certainly when this airport operation started it was one of the more to add bitcoin demand. And certainly another company will have the interest to follow the steps taken by Brisbane International Airport (Australia).
Leezee

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

I recently heard that Brisbane International Airport (Australia) now accepts bitcoin and various cryptocurrency payments. Since it is third busiest airport in Australia and every merchant of airport accepts cryptocurrency payments it will be a great news for crypto enthusiasts. This project lead by Australian payment provider Travelbybit.
yea,  u see for those of us looking forward to a digital world, we will see cryptocurrency as the way.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:39:18 AM

And there comes a another good news for the bitcoin. As we all know that bitcoin was introduced in 2008 and at that time people were not even ready to believe bitcoin and called it a Ponzi scheme or a fraud scam but those who believe it that time are bitcoin billionaires, though there are very few countries and organisations who has started accepting bitcoin payment but still there are many countries and millions of people who are in against of bitcoin and we should appreciate the great initiative taken by this Brisbane airport.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:50:53 PM

And there comes a another good news for the bitcoin. As we all know that bitcoin was introduced in 2008 and at that time people were not even ready to believe bitcoin and called it a Ponzi scheme or a fraud scam but those who believe it that time are bitcoin billionaires, though there are very few countries and organisations who has started accepting bitcoin payment but still there are many countries and millions of people who are in against of bitcoin and we should appreciate the great initiative taken by this Brisbane airport.
That's big right there! Eventually if all airport would adopt the cryptocurrency as payment provider, People would not believe on this technology. Every People in this world has different mind. People will recognize cryptos and blockchain if their smartphone are into it. They will be curious on what's going on in the future.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:43:17 AM

I recently heard that Brazil 🇧🇷 and South Korea 🇰🇷 are now accepting bitcoin as they has legalised bitcoin in their nationand like these two countries there are many more countries who has legalised bitcoin transactions in their nation but still I am not yet satisfied with the service of the bitcoin as personally I am getting no profit with the bitcoin, no doubt there are many bitcoin billionaires stories but as an individual I am getting on profit with bitcoin, I just want to know is it happening to me because I am the citizen of India.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

The news which read as follows "Travelers going to the South East Queensland area or to Brisbane, Australia are now able to spend cryptocurrencies at the third busiest airstrip in the country. Every merchant in the Brisbane International Airport now accepts digital currencies due to the partnership of the Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC) and the Australian payment provider TravelbyBit."
Is a goodnews and a plus to the crypto cummunity as it will accelerate more transaction in the crypto industry and among investors.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

Good news for Travelers who loves bitcoin.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

Good news for Travelers who loves bitcoin.

Yes it is as they also have good discount for travellers that will use cryptos as payment and by mid August discounts can be avail. They offer bitcoin, eth, litecoin and some other major cryptos as payment.

Here's the full link.
https://www.finder.com.au/travellers-can-now-pay-with-crypto-at-brisbane-airport
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

This is possible because Bitcoin investment is not ban in this country therefore every establishment and every business in this place are also can be possibly accepting Bitcoin as an option payment in the future. This is great as  this will favor the Bitcoin market specially now that the price is dropping again.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:47:40 AM

I'm very nice. because there will be a fresh breeze that blows again which will give a positive value for the world of cryiptocurrency. so it can be an example for the company and the State if bitcoin has a positive rather than a negative impact

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
tracy2233

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

Australia is special for its surprises and amazing things. Accepting cryptocurrency on airports is another amazing thing they have done so far. A step towards healthy crypto.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:03:13 PM

Good to heared about this, if this is true this is another milestones made by this country for making healthy again the cryptocurrency, i am hoping that one day it is globally accepted so that we as bitcoiners benefited..g
Spring_Butin

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

Just as many people think it is a big risk to invest in this market. I am very happy that Australia has started using Crypto. This is a great thing. This will contribute to bitcoin becoming more popular, bitcoin will be advertised in many different forms.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

It’s been a decade now after the introduction of crypto currencies and in this one decade these crypto currencies has made a tremendous progress and now there are millions of people around the world who are investing into crypto currencies and after knowing the fate and potential of crypto, it has been legalised by several nations like in japan 🇯🇵, South Korea 🇰🇷, Florida and few large companies has also started accepting crypto and its been a great privilege to know that now Brisbane airport also started accepting crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: