Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the current ETH price?  (Read 735 times)
FactAlways (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:17:37 AM

My opinion, I think ethereum will still see some good days, because even with the drastic price fall, ETH still maintain the number 2 spot in coinmarketcap, that is impressive and that means the volume and the usage is still there, so my conclusion is ethereum will sure come back to outstanding price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:24:35 AM

My opinion, I think ethereum will still see some good days, because even with the drastic price fall, ETH still maintain the number 2 spot in coinmarketcap, that is impressive and that means the volume and the usage is still there, so my conclusion is ethereum will sure come back to outstanding price
to be honest, i feel sad im the price of the ethereum and got shocked. but we don't do anything in a situation like this. when the market have a problem and when the botcoin is affected. expect that the all alternative coins would dropping. the only thing we do is just wait for rising up again. holding
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:25:53 AM

Need to see more of bitcoin to recover so ETH can recover as well.

You see on how this market is full of speculations and though its hurting a lot of people with such drops still hope and encouragement is coming. This isn't an abnormal price for Ethereum, we are not used to see it any lower price but we all want to see it pump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:32:25 AM

I also think so, Ethereum has decreased for a while, I'm sure Ethereum will recover again and Ethereum prices will soar higher, I don't see any fear in selling, I see some people consider this as an opportunity to invest in the term, for me the right time to buy Ethereum.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:34:41 AM

The current price of ETH is quiet expected since bitcoin keeps on dumping and a lot of negative speculation about ETH right now that makes people on panic. I think ETH will still recover this year, though this may take more time but it will happen. The team behind this coin will surely not let this technology die, maybe they are just waiting for the market to calm down and they will back up ETH for good.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

You see on how this market is full of speculations and though its hurting a lot of people with such drops still hope and encouragement is coming. This isn't an abnormal price for Ethereum, we are not used to see it any lower price but we all want to see it pump.

The Ethereum price is pretty abysmal right now. I am shocked to see it drop below $200 like it did earlier. When Ethereum's recovery starts it surely will start with a bang and a huge pump. It's just lately when Bitcoin goes up, other alts like Ethereum go down. So if Bitcoin goes back up, Ethereum possibly may end up staying at the same dollar price but it would lose it's value in Bitcoin, like it has been.

I think Eth and Bitcoin are no longer tied together in terms of pricing, I think Eth has gone it's own path. A lot of the crypto market seems to be decoupled from Bitcoin a little bit as of late.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:33:54 AM

We'll wait for major coins to recover, thought 200$-220$ was a good buying
opportunity, will wait for a few hours/days to buy more.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:42:03 AM

Not sure about that according to the latest news from coindest about another bearish support will come SEC has been suspending one of the bitcoin service. Crypto is a bubble and that's why a lot of speculators have played very well on this field.
Remember this it just like a bubble that has already burst and need very long time to get another recovery.
abstmain

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

can't agree with you too much. The usage of ETH is decreasing day by day. One example can be, fewer investments in ICO. Most of the ICOs are failed to reach its soft cap. What does it mean actually? The usage of ETH is decreasing, isn't it? But, in the long run, ETH will increase again and of course, we will the new ATH.
Efiraboy

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

We'll wait for major coins to recover, thought 200$-220$ was a good buying
opportunity, will wait for a few hours/days to buy more.
Yes that is an interesting price to buy bitcoin, but I think that waiting for some more time means to waste our time. In fact the increasing trend has already started and I do not think that the price  will dump any more. I think that still we have good opportunity to trade Etherium in a good price.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

A lot of systamatic different is seen in the crypto price. We think this condition recover in future. Bitcoin price is in lower rate which could be improve by the miners who see its maeket value and start mining bitcoin
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

Indeed, we see that the bitcoin also fall in a drastic way but as time passes by the value of it goes higher and higher and I think the ethereum can do that also because there is a lot people who are using ethereum and it will recover for sure like what happened on the bitcoin. I feel sad the price of it goes down but I hope it will rise up again and completely succeed.
d1337r

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

Could be dropping more, to be honest, bottom not reached yet. But I'm sure it will recover eventually.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

Etherium under $200 is a good sale! Buy more ETH while it's cheap and HODL till the next bull run. I beleive in $1000+ price for ETH in 2019. And don't forget that patience is the key, HODLers will win!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
leialdover

Activity: 243

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

At first im a bit sad about the current price of eth.. i cant believe that it will fall to this price again. Some experts say thay eth will replace btc, but looking at the price now, its falling. but i hope that this market will soon recover.. And im rooting for eth on its ath again..

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:18:47 PM

I think Ethereum has hits its lowest and now it will bounce back and we never gonna see these figures again. Great time to buy but it is better to wait till September 30th.

Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

The issue with ethereum is that it has an infinite supply and the value grows with its relevance and usage in the cryptocurrency space. Ethereum is the most widely used cryptocurrency for ICO's, but the dearth of ICO's has rendered its usage minimal and thus the drop in price. There are many other factors responsible for the drop in price, but I believe that the reduction of ICO investment is among. I do hope that it regains its relevance in the cryptocurrency space
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Only had limited fiat money to move in but did so yesterday. Might be a few days early but it is impossible always to buy at rock bottom. Have used this cheap ETH to lower my average price on one of the recent ICO. Planning to do the same for a few others.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

I never anticipated that Etheruem price will come down below $200, but now that's history. I feel that it might consolidate here between $170-$200 before it again spikes up for $280-$300. Ethereum at current price of $200 is good bet for long term investment.

melvingay34

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

Looks like a great price to me, I got some more at $190, will start to sell some when/if it gets back above $250.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: