Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the current ETH price?  (Read 742 times)
nasekguring

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

My opinion, I think ethereum will still see some good days, because even with the drastic price fall, ETH still maintain the number 2 spot in coinmarketcap, that is impressive and that means the volume and the usage is still there, so my conclusion is ethereum will sure come back to outstanding price
totally agree with your opinion bro
maybe later this year ethereum will start to improve and I really hope that Grin
Alex Foman

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

The price of this crypto currency has fallen very much. And now everyone is worried about this. But I believe that this is a temporary fall. Soon everything will be fine. and the Ether will begin its growth.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

on my opinion price is too low, the volume of buying ETH is great  and increasing, but price on it the same, strange.,
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

The price of this crypto currency has fallen very much. And now everyone is worried about this. But I believe that this is a temporary fall. Soon everything will be fine. and the Ether will begin its growth.

I liked your speech that "temporary fall". Agreed with you. Its just for a correction of market. People just need chill for any condition of crypto currency market. We should check future price and wait more days until market up.
turbanto

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:26:29 PM

the current price of ETH causes me concern. I didn't expect it to fall so hard. but I continue to believe that soon everything will change and ETH will recover
dobenklik

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:31:05 PM

My opinion, I think ethereum will still see some good days, because even with the drastic price fall, ETH still maintain the number 2 spot in coinmarketcap, that is impressive and that means the volume and the usage is still there, so my conclusion is ethereum will sure come back to outstanding price

the price of eth is currently decreasing, but a few days there is an increase from eth and this is good news for those of us who invest in eth. maybe this will be the beginning of an increase for eth.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:32:32 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 04:03:23 AM by AshikurRahmanKhan16

I think Ethereum already reached its lowest price for this year and now I think Ethereum will not go to 100 USD, as many people were saying about 100 USD! But still, lots of people are fed up with Ethereum! But after this bad time, Good time will come definitely! ETH price will grow again for sure.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:52:55 AM

ETh is recovering strongly at $ 220. This shows that the market is starting to recover and investing in ETh to buy ICO. That helped ETh prices rebound back and soon return to its position
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

obviously, just ethereum will continue to survive. This is the best altcoin and does have a pretty good system to continue to develop despite the current value is falling pretty deep. of course, this does not escape the lot of ICO is also the ethereum platform could certainly keep it sturdy enough and has the potential to be higher again.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:13:23 AM

I think ethereum is still a good investment because it have huge potential to grow more and due to drastic downfall in last few month price of ethereum is very low at this time. In my views this is very the right time to buy ethereum and hold them for long term it can gives you huge returns.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

First of all, what would be the ether has risen in price demand for it is necessary. What can cause demand for the ETH? I think that these are ICO investors. Such a low price for the ETH is directly related to a drop in interest investors in ICO who are no longer profiting in the falling market. Simply put, when the growth phase begins, ICO will start bring profit to investors again, then Ethereum will start to grow in price.
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

One of the most unpleasant things in collapsed price is that many projects collect money for launching in ETH. Due to the fact that the price has fallen they receive less fiat and some of them may be closed or suspended.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
roadwell890

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:17:15 AM

with unlimited total supply, I think Ethereum will find it difficult to recover prices
at least if Vitalik applies some new regulations such as applying the POS system and leaving POW or limiting the total supply so Ethereum is rarer than other altcoins

lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

I do not think that in general there will be something very bad, since the prices for ETH today are not as small as they could be, but still it is also a very big fall on a par with BTC, I think this is temporary.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

it is extremely cheap. if someone would tell me such a fall 6 7 months ago, i wouldnt believe at all. but after this long bearish market anything became possible. there are so many great project cryptocurrencies are being dumbed so hard really.
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

currently, the price of eth is falling and in the bad times. we know that the price of eth is getting down the market. we hope that the price of eth will rise again and stabilize. besides, don't do panic sales because it will only make the eth prices on the market are getting down. to recover it, i think it takes the time
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

True, ethereum is still alive and there are still many users, but in my opinion, to return to its peak price, maybe I don't think this is a difficult time for ethereum, crypto creators are getting tired of ico and they are disappointed because there are many scams and no law can criminalize them
kokrokok

Activity: 447

Koinomo

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

ethereum price decline was indeed very severe but this did not make everyone especially ico leave ethereum as their investment transaction and I think ethereum would still retain their coins even though they were falling, but I'm sure this will end soon

Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

I think the price of theorem will surely recover, but not this time. I am still waiting and hoping it will turn it into a good news. I am just holding my ice-cream so that I won't regret in the end.

triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:00:19 AM

it is extremely cheap. if someone would tell me such a fall 6 7 months ago, i wouldnt believe at all. but after this long bearish market anything became possible. there are so many great project cryptocurrencies are being dumbed so hard really.
I am looking for the price of the Ethereum itself up and down.
 It is capable of making vigilance to maintain and develop existing Ethereum prices by supporting the development of the present at the Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: