Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: banned from solidcoin forum  (Read 2315 times)
Spacy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 06:30:24 AM

Coinhunter has admitted he can block transactions when necessary.

Proof? He sometimes posts "funny" things in IRC just to play strings on you here in the forum, in the case you didn't notice  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joecooin (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2011, 08:42:01 AM

Coinhunter has admitted he can block transactions when necessary.

Proof? He sometimes posts "funny" things in IRC just to play strings on you here in the forum, in the case you didn't notice  Grin

Nobody needs proof that he can.

But in order to take SC seriously proof would be needed that he can _not_. Which could easily be given by releasing the source.

But this whole discussion is a waste of time. The untrue statements on silidcoin.info will trick people who don't take a closer look into investing funds, that's a pity but there is nothing one can do. Just like there will always be people stupid enough to buy CDSs from their banksters but neither is our business. People who do look and who do have a basic understanding about cryptocurrencies will not consider using SC anyways.

So why bother keeping this whole discussion up. Even the fact that from SC-side all this bullshit about 'collapse of Bitcoin blabla', 'Bitcoin is doomed and it's users will be 51ed in hell blabla'  is being given out says enough about he spirit over there to just roll eyes and let those kids keep on playing with their big brother who tells them to build nice sand castles.

Just my 5 millibitcoins Smiley.

cereal7802

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 09:40:29 AM

But in order to take SC seriously proof would be needed that he can _not_. Which could easily be given by releasing the source.

Don't think the source is going to help anything. The problem with the SC setup is that the trusted nodes do most of the control of the network. This means that unless you have the source they are running as well as the code used to start the network, you will never know 100% what is going on with SC. The only way releasing the source will actually result in greater trust is if the chain is reset and started again with only clients using the released source version.
joecooin (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2011, 10:24:10 AM

Don't think the source is going to help anything. The problem with the SC setup is that the trusted nodes do most of the control of the network. This means that unless you have the source they are running as well as the code used to start the network, you will never know 100% what is going on with SC. The only way releasing the source will actually result in greater trust is if the chain is reset and started again with only clients using the released source version.

You're absolutely correct. Which makes the rest of my post even more valid I guess Wink.

Joe

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 03:11:58 PM

Joecoin,

Spacy and Psy are both SC fans, so don't worry about them

By now it's relatively old news that RS bans anyone who he disagrees with.

No, I'm not. Point me to a post where I say I like Solidcoin.
I think you are confusing me not liking douchebagexpress with me liking solidcoin.

Was just pointing out that the OP is a crybaby.

Should users banned from Bitcointalk.org open threads at other forums complainting that they were banned?

FFS...

And why is this in the alt currencies forum? At most it should be in Off-Topic.

lol sorry i HAD todo that

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: