Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰🔥💰 [ANN] QUICKCORE - Digtial Mining Revolution - Efficiencies & Power 💰🔥💰  (Read 413 times)
Amber73McCoy (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:53:39 AM

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

The key to Blockchain Mining is efficiencies and power
We have the Quick solution

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | WHITEPAPER | INSTAGRAM

Quick stands at the front of the decentralized technology revolution. We operate the premier digital mining platform, designed for customers who demand lightning-fast hashing, dependable infrastructure, and industry-leading chipsets operating at industry low kilowatts per hour

Andrewhart

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:15:19 AM

The QPC project is the next generation exploit, a company that leverages the token that you can enjoy monthly passive income without the volatile volatility of the cryptocurrency market. But what would I do with the number of Quick token if I had to hold it for a year?
Eikocarol

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:27:28 AM

The QPC project is the next generation exploit, a company that leverages the token that you can enjoy monthly passive income without the volatile volatility of the cryptocurrency market. But what would I do with the number of Quick token if I had to hold it for a year?
This tiered bonus structure will be published before the coin sale. The price of Quick in BTC or ETH will vary in accordance with the exchange rate at the time of purchase. The price of BTC and ETH will bead just relative to the accurate exchange rate one day before the start of the private sale and the main coin sale, respectively. All coins will be distributed and released after the end of each coin sale.
JackNecessary

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

I have seen a Quick thread before, but it seems to be locked, I still do not understand this. This can also be a highly futuristic application while mining in is consuming a lot of energy.
Amber73McCoy (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:02:02 AM

I have seen a Quick thread before, but it seems to be locked, I still do not understand this. This can also be a highly futuristic application while mining in is consuming a lot of energy.
Yes, It takes a team of engineers, security, construction experts, and software developers to operate a profitable mining operation. The Quick team boasts all of the qualifications and competencies to build, install, and operate industrial-sized mining facilities.
Eleanorbro

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:03:04 AM

Normally, refrigerants used naturally include propane and iso-butane, ammonia, and possibly CO2. QPC's products are immersed in one of these refrigerants.
Amber73McCoy (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:36:07 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 04:54:45 AM by Amber73McCoy

Normally, refrigerants used naturally include propane and iso-butane, ammonia, and possibly CO2. QPC's products are immersed in one of these refrigerants.
QPC utilizes two-phase immersion cooling technology as the primary thermal management solution. This solution offers a no-residue cooling solution that can enable data centers and supercomputers to reduce their energy use by up to 95% while increasing power density by up to 10x.
In a two-phase immersion cooled system, electronic components are submerged into a bath of dielectric heat transfer fluids, which are much better thermal transfer rates than air, water or oil. With much lower boiling points compared to water (ie. 49°C vs. 100°C in water), the liquids boil on the surface of heat generating components and the evaporative process passively takes care of the heat transfers.
JoeG.Fuller123

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:57:01 AM

I still do not understand much about QPC's immersion technology. I only see QPC just trying to reduce the heat of the miners, while the energy savings, I really still vague to read it from the WP.
Amber73McCoy (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

I still do not understand much about QPC's immersion technology. I only see QPC just trying to reduce the heat of the miners, while the energy savings, I really still vague to read it from the WP.

Heat is the enemy for all computational processes. Excessive and continuous heat causes thermal fatigue which lowers performance, increases error rates and shortens economic lifespan. Effective thermal management will markedly reduce these problems and increase profitability, competitiveness and sustainability in the long term.
ThomasThorGG1

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

I read in WP, In addition to the tremendous benefits of two-phase immersion cooling. QPC is currently researching and developing an Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) system. ORC systems use the waste heat (through a downstream steam power process) to generate electricity, thus recovering the energy from the waste heat produced by the mining process.
QPC has similar products on the application of the ORC system yet?
merridaa

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:28:44 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

this is an innovation to increase energy levels and make waste energy again with professional processing, this is a system that can become an asset in the future, because currently more energy is needed, innovative projects like this will be increasingly needed

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
Zoestewart

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:55:59 AM

QPC products will be able to produce Altcoins from SHA256 such as Namecoin, Peercoin, Terracoin, etc?
Amber73McCoy (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:49:51 AM

QPC products will be able to produce Altcoins from SHA256 such as Namecoin, Peercoin, Terracoin, etc?
QPC will primarily focus on Bitcoin, today’s most popular and potentially profitable with the highest market capitalization, as well as other SHA256 based cryptocurrencies. By leveraging QPC Smart Mining algorithms, we will be able to maximize mining efficiency and yield.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

this is an innovation to increase energy levels and make waste energy again with professional processing, this is a system that can become an asset in the future, because currently more energy is needed, innovative projects like this will be increasingly needed

Yes, this kind of project is much needed in crypto mining industry.
However, the success depends on how the the team can deliver their objectives here.
Usually, the engagement with the community from the team behind a particular project is only active at the beginning.
But, later on, their interest subsides. I hope, this is not the case here.

Also, by any chance, is the team gonna be disclosing where they are renting facilities?

Lindseyhunt

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

The QPC platform strategy stems from the understanding that energy is the leading cost component of cryptocurrency mining. As such, buying it at the mentioned low rates ensures not only project sustainability, but also considerably higher profits for token holders.
FionaRice124

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

This is a great idea for saving energy by adopting 2-phase embedded technology. But I do not think QPC products are actually more effective than the current most effective miners, such as Antminer S9, etc.
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:31:43 AM

QBIT (http://info.qbitblock.io/) has anything to do with Quick??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: