Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vitalik Buterin-no chance of crypto X1000  (Read 82 times)
nguyenhung0902 (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:36:29 AM

Vitalik Buterin-no chance of crypto X1000
The co-founder of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin argued that the booming days of the blockchain industry had passed away, because now even a normal person average also knew about blockchain and money coding.
Follow a quote from the interview directly with Vitalik Buterin. Why, he has such a point?
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:44:19 AM

it seems like that, the cryptocurrency boom seems to have only happened once, namely in 2017 yesterday, where BTC prices could touch 18k USD
and after that the price was stable at 6k USD
I am very aware of that

cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

2017 was the year when BTC touched $18k. During 2018 BTC didn't face any major booming rather than being stable between $6k. But then again we don't know what will happen in the following year since the market is volatile. We might get a big surprise and end up seeing the BTC price rise again.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:49:39 PM

2017 was the year when BTC touched $18k. During 2018 BTC didn't face any major booming rather than being stable between $6k. But then again we don't know what will happen in the following year since the market is volatile. We might get a big surprise and end up seeing the BTC price rise again.

Bitcoin "booming" or rising fast nowadays is something different than a coin or project going x1000.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

The co-founder of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin argued that the booming days of the blockchain industry had passed away, because now even a normal person average also knew about blockchain and money coding.
He should restrict his argument for the Ethereum blockchain only. Nothing has passed away if we consider the Bitcoin blockchain. On the contrary, the Bitcoin blockchain is stronger than ever and the things are heating up for the next upward run.
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

While I think he's trying hard to keep the huge expectations of people at bay, he might be wrong saying there may not be x1000 profits anymore. At present, no one even expects that, but there are still chances of making a lot of money should the market stabilize. He should focus on fixing the threats on ETH and its price
SolomkA

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:28:21 PM

We can not know the future. x10 It will be enough for us.
We can see how the price of coins changes by 20% per day.
For those who know how to trade this is enough to make x1000 per year.
I love ETH and I hope that Vitalik is wrong.
RyanDMC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

it seems like that, the cryptocurrency boom seems to have only happened once, namely in 2017 yesterday, where BTC prices could touch 18k USD
I am very aware of that
I would like to see the cryptocurrencies become more stable in order to see more people become more interested in the technology rather than the trading part and the profits that it brings.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

I am very aware of that
I would like to see the cryptocurrencies become more stable in order to see more people become more interested in the technology rather than the trading part and the profits that it brings.

problem is that you are all still thinking dolar centristic you dont want to support cryptoprojects, collecting tron makes potentially something real that people might want.

regards

Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

Vitalik Buterin-no chance of crypto X1000
Follow a quote from the interview directly with Vitalik Buterin. Why, he has such a point?
Lol that's a theory and it can't be proved just because the price of ethereum was going down. A lot of people have been doing the same thing like what has already did by vitalik. They are all still feeling doubt about the comeback of crypto but remember why bitcoin still worth a lot of money right now?
It's wrong accusation to the crypto. The price has controlled by the manipulators and that's it. you can't know what will be happening in the future,.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: