Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ICOs trend stop in 2019  (Read 2712 times)
Catt95

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:49:21 PM

- 90% ICOs are a scam.
- 90% of people lost their investments on 90% due to the downtrend 2018

So how do you think will the ICOs trend started in 2016 continue in 2019?

In everything there is high percent scams. We just need to recognize it and avoid it as much as we can. But sadly there will always be someone who wants to get rich over night and will invest his money in something that is too good to be true and lose it. Thats how it goes. Greed powers such scams most of the time.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

ICO on the contrary is rapidly developing. Over time, they will appear more and more. You can already see how a very large number of new projects appear every day. And this despite the fact that the situation on the market is terrible now. When the market recovers, the flow of ICO projects will only increase, I think.

marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:37:43 PM

- 90% ICOs are a scam.

i don't think this will stop due to those scam projects. It seems that this will increase in the coming years due to more projects will be launch thru ICO. I'm hoping that every investors will do his diligent research about those projects before putting their money to them. We need regulations for this ICOs to minimize fake projects.
I also think the ICO will survive until the cryptocurrency market is alive and well. For me, ICO is a very good form of capital mobilization that investors can use to increase profits and long-term companionship with the project they have pursued.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:18:22 AM

I do not agree if it is said that 90% ico is a scam. But the price in 2018 is currently falling, and if you look at the crypto price trend it is like this. So I think for 2019 the trend of ico will still continue
ICO's also depend on the market situation, since we are in a bear market ICO's are also affected by this one. I also believe that the trust of investors on ICO will come back in 2019 and this market will rise again along with the good ICO. Most of the ICO are scam but we must still open for a good project that can give us greater technology in the future, ICO will stay with us.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:40:53 AM

I think that ICO as a form of raising funds has not justified itself. Therefore, in the near future, the projects will switch to some other schemes for collecting denets.
Goodtea168

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:52:02 AM

Investment in the ICO is no longer attractive to investors, although many projects have potential but after the list on exchange prices have dropped significantly many projects can not achieve its softcap. In the future I think the ICO market will continue to be difficult in the future.
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

I think ICOs trend will continue because of new innovations. But I'm certain with gov. regulations, scammy projects will be out of the picture.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:15:01 AM

I do not agree if it is said that 90% ico is a scam. But the price in 2018 is currently falling, and if you look at the crypto price trend it is like this. So I think for 2019 the trend of ico will still continue
ICO's also depend on the market situation, since we are in a bear market ICO's are also affected by this one. I also believe that the trust of investors on ICO will come back in 2019 and this market will rise again along with the good ICO. Most of the ICO are scam but we must still open for a good project that can give us greater technology in the future, ICO will stay with us.

yes I really agree with you, the current price decline is due to market conditions not because the ico project is a scam. Only natural selection to prove which project will survive
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

yes I really agree with you, the current price decline is due to market conditions not because the ico project is a scam. Only natural selection to prove which project will survive
It really seems that this needs to be understood by every cryptocurrency asset user and owner as a reference to not being too negative in responding to the scam ico.
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

I think, no - because lots of new projects are coming, and this will continue for the next 3 -5 years.  They are laying the groundwork for the infrastructure of the future.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

- 90% ICOs are a scam.

i don't think this will stop due to those scam projects. It seems that this will increase in the coming years due to more projects will be launch thru ICO. I'm hoping that every investors will do his diligent research about those projects before putting their money to them. We need regulations for this ICOs to minimize fake projects.
I also think the ICO will survive until the cryptocurrency market is alive and well. For me, ICO is a very good form of capital mobilization that investors can use to increase profits and long-term companionship with the project they have pursued.
If the investor found a legit ICO, but if not they will lose a lot of money when they choose a scam ICO.

I guess an ICO isn't just for investor to gain a lot of money, but the developer ICO also will get reward when many investor choose their project. An ICO who have a lot of capital then the developer won't choose ICO to fulfilled capital their project.

They are will get win-win solutions on this project, honestly, many poeple who just wants to take benefit themselves by making an ICO scam.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

The trend of ICO will not end in 2019, because ICO is attracting money, very big money, and people are very greedy in our time and will not stop using all possible ways of raising funds. However, the very process of holding an ICO can change a lot and become more centralized in order to avoid the scam and the safety of investors and their money.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

The trend of ICO will not end in 2019, because ICO is attracting money, very big money, and people are very greedy in our time and will not stop using all possible ways of raising funds. However, the very process of holding an ICO can change a lot and become more centralized in order to avoid the scam and the safety of investors and their money.

The trend of ICO will not end in 2019, because ICO is attracting money,

i believe that many people thesedays are now aware on what ico's are and it isnt really for investing to be able to earn a huge profit . many people are also aware that most ico's are just scam or fake , so chances are only slim for ico's to become trendy in 2019 or even this year . they can be trending not because they are profitable but because they are known for being a scammer .

the very process of holding an ICO can change a lot and become more centralized in order to avoid the scam

afaik , ico's are already centralized because they are been run by a group of people or teams as what they called it . but despite the fact of being centralized , ico's are still prone to scam attempts . that will only changed , if the forum can implement a strict rules before they create or open such ico's .
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

currently the ICO has experienced a decline in trust, but the bounty participants may also be reduced naturally due to the new rules in this forum, and hopefully by 2019 the bounty managers will be more selective in choosing good projects
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:17:51 AM

It really seems that this needs to be understood by every cryptocurrency asset user and owner as a reference to not being too negative in responding to the scam ico.

Yes, but many crypto asset owners have thoughts that every coin they have must have skyrocketing prices such as bitcoin and etherum or other coins that have high value. They don't want to know the process, they just want fast results
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:42:38 AM

I think due to increasing number of scam ICOs the investors are now wise not to invest in them, their past experiences will serve them as a lesson to dont trust again or become careful.

Its better to invest in the popular coin that is currently available in exchanges rather than risk your money in a token that has no value yet.

Next year wont be the same for ICOs they will lose their popularity in the future if scam project is still present and there's lack of regulation.

Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

The trend of ICO will not end in 2019, because ICO is attracting money, very big money...

There are already the first warning signs that ICOs may not
be as popular as they were in 2017. Most people buy into
ICOs for speculative reasons and will therefore stop to invest in ICOs
if it gets difficult to sell the tokens for a profit when they start trading
on the exchanges.

This development gets exacerbated by the fact that people in 2017
were able to invest the profits from previous ICOs right into new upcoming ICOs.
If you make no profits from ICO investing in 2018, you don´t have any profits
to invest into new ICOs.

I still think that there a few promising projects out there, but the majority
of ICO investments will not bring you any profit in 2018. It was nice while it lasted,
but I think they will become less popular in the upcoming years.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

I think ICOs trend will continue because of new innovations. But I'm certain with gov. regulations, scammy projects will be out of the picture.

In the coming days, we will see the good projects because governments are tightening the rules for scam project. Companies will remember one thing SEC is keep tracking of everything who is scamming the people with the false promises.
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

Good projects are postponing their ICOs. I don't think icos will be over, they will be back when market recovers. But yes, now no one wants to buy-sell things. So huge dumps happen unfortunately.

But I believe with a new bull season, icos will return. (and most people don't know anything about ico anyway, which is good)
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

In the coming days, we will see the good projects because governments are tightening the rules for scam project. Companies will remember one thing SEC is keep tracking of everything who is scamming the people with the false promises.
I believe that ICO projects will be the driving force for the growth of the cryptocurrency market because new coins will have preeminent elements than old coins, thus creating a major change in the market. Investors can seize the opportunity for themselves to be able to get bigger returns from ICO investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: