Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-ICO】 🚀 BITSTRAQ 🚀| SECURITY TOKEN & CENTRALIZED EXCHANGE  (Read 1074 times)
Bitstraq (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 08:55:54 AM by Bitstraq

First Ever AI Powered Security Token & Centralized Exchange

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

It seems to me that security tokens are the order of the day now, in the past one or two weeks I have come across 3 projects that are into security tokens offering, I just hope this won't turn to when every ICO in the market is offering smart contract. I have no doubt there is a space for security tokens but we need to get it right instead of people trying to experiment with it
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

Straight to the point. You want to be a security tokens exchange without regulation and financial approval? Hard cap 29mln for whitepaper idea, 3 members in team without blockchain experience, CEO profile just created on LinkedIN, no advisors and no backing. Huge discounts for private sale nearly x10 price of crowdsale, any vesting?! I doubt.

Stay safe guys, this is absolutely no go for me.
Bitstraq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

It seems to me that security tokens are the order of the day now, in the past one or two weeks I have come across 3 projects that are into security tokens offering, I just hope this won't turn to when every ICO in the market is offering smart contract. I have no doubt there is a space for security tokens but we need to get it right instead of people trying to experiment with it

We are open to scrutiny. Thank you for your feedback. We are working with one of the largest Blockchain Development Company. However, we are unable to disclose any of their team right now. The development of the exchange is on track with cryptocurrency exchange releasing by Q1 of 2019. By end of 2019, we should have our exchanges ready. We are already accepting tokens for our exchanges(utility & security tokens). Join our telegram channel and we can have discussions. We are always ready to answer you questions.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

in 2019 there will be a lot of mobile exchange apps, I think your exchange app project will have many competitors, my advice from now on is to prepare a system that has high electability, and even then if you want to make a significant change in 2019
Bitstraq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

Straight to the point. You want to be a security tokens exchange without regulation and financial approval? Hard cap 29mln for whitepaper idea, 3 members in team without blockchain experience, CEO profile just created on LinkedIN, no advisors and no backing. Huge discounts for private sale nearly x10 price of crowdsale, any vesting?! I doubt.

Your point is valid. That is why security token exchange is releasing in end of 2019 and cryptocurrency exchange in Q1 of 2019. With our legal team, we have started proceedings for the same. Your points are valid regarding the team, we are working to bring in advisors. We can get advisors left, right and centre by paying, however, we are searching for the right advisor who can guide us through on a long term. And also, we are working with one of the best blockchain development company for development for AI & Sentinel Protocol powered exchange. You can ask us questions until you are satisfied and we are open to scrutiny.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

Your point is valid. That is why security token exchange is releasing in end of 2019 and cryptocurrency exchange in Q1 of 2019. With our legal team, we have started proceedings for the same. Your points are valid regarding the team, we are working to bring in advisors. We can get advisors left, right and centre by paying, however, we are searching for the right advisor who can guide us through on a long term. And also, we are working with one of the best blockchain development company for development for AI & Sentinel Protocol powered exchange. You can ask us questions until you are satisfied and we are open to scrutiny.

The thing is that you have to onboard advisors before you come to raise money, you want to build security tokens exchange which is not present due to regulations and that's the hardest right now. Why would any investor buy your token? Based on what?
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

One of the best Security Exchanges in the coming days is Bitstraq. Bitstraq exchanges can make us trade safely and comfortably, but lately I have not seen any information from bitstarq
ruthhelen

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

In light of recent controversy surrounding the Bitstraq’s stance on VFA license. What does Bitstraq itself have to say about this?

Bitstraq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

In light of recent controversy surrounding the Bitstraq’s stance on VFA license. What does Bitstraq itself have to say about this?

Bitstraq has been caught in the middle of some miscommunication and we can assure you that Bitstraq has availed the 12-month transitory period to run the exchange and 3 months for ICO until the VFA license is availed.
Gracenancy

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

What security features are in Bitstraq exchange?

Bitstraq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

What security features are in Bitstraq exchange?

Bitstraq exchange has rogue detection in-built in it. With the help of machine learning, it continuously monitors the traders for suspicious activity which comes into the exchange. Any unusual activity can be picked up and detected with ease.

elisiafernandas

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

What does transaction fee mining mean in Bitstraq exchange?
Bitstraq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

What does transaction fee mining mean in Bitstraq exchange?

Transaction fee mining is provided by Bitstraq in form of BAQ tokens. To explain in a better way, if a user buys BTC with ETH, the transaction fee is reimbursed to the User's wallet with BAQ tokens. This increases the liquidity of the BAQ tokens while attracting investors with incentives.
AliyaNasar

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

Does Bitstraq has the potential to make it big in the market?
Bitstraq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

Does Bitstraq has the potential to make it big in the market?

Yes, the Bitstraq exchange has the potential to change the traditional scenario of exchanges. With more regulation and protection for traders, Bitstraq is the next generation of exchanges.
andriyanetson

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:26:34 PM

You guys do not have anything to offer other than an exchange? What could you possibly offer to the traders?
Bitstraq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:27:11 PM

You guys do not have anything to offer other than an exchange? What could you possibly offer to the traders?

There are various pros concerning the Bitstraq such as:

Multiple currencies support

Regulation and compliance

Order matching engine

Spot trading and margin trading
ruthhelen

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

Does Bitstraq have what it takes in this cutthroat competition?
Bitstraq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

Does Bitstraq have what it takes in this cutthroat competition?

With the trader’s support and yours too, Yes. We have what it takes to meet the competition headon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: