Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.02 Bitcoin Urgently - Will repay 0.2 to first person who helps me.  (Read 452 times)
luglopersalt (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

I Urgently need 0.02 Bitcoin to activate my currencyoceon.com account. Otherwise I can't withdraw my balance (Free users can't withdraw - you need
to pay a once off activation fee before you can withdraw) My balance currently stands at just over 9.7 BTC (so repaying won't be a problem for me)
after activation.

Please help - it's urgent!

BTC address: 3LULQabJHboHQCdzhmyj3wZZjoq3ZKmYpo

thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:31:57 AM

I Urgently need 0.02 Bitcoin to activate my currencyoceon.com account. Otherwise I can't withdraw my balance (Free users can't withdraw - you need
to pay a once off activation fee before you can withdraw) My balance currently stands at just over 9.7 BTC (so repaying won't be a problem for me)
after activation.

thanks.
Do you have a valid collateral?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
luglopersalt (OP)

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

after activation.

thanks.

I'm afraid my currencyoceon "reward" (0.2 in return for 0.02 IS my collateral - best offer I can make.) I could provide a screenshot  as proof
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

after activation.

thanks.

I'm afraid my currencyoceon "reward" (0.2 in return for 0.02 IS my collateral - best offer I can make.) I could provide a screenshot  as proof
If you do not have a collateral then I pass. Good luck.

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

after activation.

thanks.

Youre not offering valid collateral and no future income isnt valid collateral.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

I'm afraid my currencyoceon "reward" (0.2 in return for 0.02 IS my collateral - best offer I can make.) I could provide a screenshot  as proof
currencyocean you mean?

Screenshot is not enough, it doesn't guarantee anything. As I've checked, the site is most likely a HYIP/Ponzi scheme. How sure are you that you will be able to withdraw there after paying 0.02? 9.7 BTC is no joke and I doubt they will pay such amount to users. It would be better if you stay away from it.

They have "supported by" part in the site, idk if it is legit, but they listed Bitconnect there as well, which was believed and described as Ponzi scheme and scam.

Also, their address in the site: 370 Antioch Lonsdale St, Tennessee
Other site uses the same address: https://www.facebook.com/2sellcrypto/

I don't think they are the same or even connected though.

Think twice before making a deposit!
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:12:09 AM

after activation.

thanks.

do people really buy this shit Huh
you have 9.7 BTC in a site that nobody heard of and you need to pay a site 0.02 BTC so they can activate your account while you are already have 9.7 BTC stuck there
yeah totally sounds legit !!!
luglopersalt (OP)

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

after activation.

thanks.

do people really buy this shit Huh
you have 9.7 BTC in a site that nobody heard of and you need to pay a site 0.02 BTC so they can activate your account while you are already have 9.7 BTC stuck there
yeah totally sounds legit !!!

I have the un-edited screenshots to prove it.
luglopersalt (OP)

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

https://imgur.com/gallery/ECf949S

https://imgur.com/gallery/49c6G2w

https://imgur.com/gallery/57xKFwo

https://imgur.com/gallery/0XuPBc2

THERE!
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

Just tell them to withdraw the amount from your balance and you are all set Smiley)

P.S. This is sarcasm. The reality is that you will never see a single satoshi from this scam site.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

Just tell them to withdraw the amount from your balance and you are all set Smiley)

P.S. This is sarcasm. The reality is that you will never see a single satoshi from this scam site.

Yep. Unfortunately, looks like you'll never get a single satoshi from there. Do not deposit any further ...

^^
This alone breeds scams and deceit.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

and do you really believe that they will pay you once you send them 0.02 btc ??
just please use your brain , in case you actually have real money with them and they count it as real money then why on earth they will ask you to send 0.02 btc instead of them deducting that amount from your balance ??

does this really make any sense to you ??
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

I can recall an email I received years ago when I was in Uni 1st or 2nd year.

A gentleman from from Togo emailed me that someone left some billion dollar before they died and he was their attorney. Now he thinks I will be a better choice for him to give the money. The story and writing was convincing to me, I was a very young man that time. I had little experience about the internet world.

He hooked me, I talked to him and kind of convinced myself that hmm I got the lottery. I had to get some papers and documents to send him which I did. He checked everything and said we are ready but he needs me to send $3,000 so that he can start doing his things to transfer the money.

I was like what?!

Then he explained that there is this cost, that cost etc etc and I have to pay for this. I said why not you spend and once the fund will be released I will give him the money, I will even give you multiple times of that money etc etc.

We had emails back and forth, phone conversations back and forth until I finally realized everything was for that $3,000 LOL

He wanted to scam me $3,000

PS: I hope OP learns some moral from the story based on true event.

Good luck.

Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

after activation.

thanks.

You have learned a new way to make a joke, Congratulations on giving everyone here a chance to laugh  Roll Eyes
dandan1010

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:08:13 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 03:53:08 PM by dandan1010

He is just a scammer. He put printscreen with his wallet from holytransaction and not with ocean.

It should looks like this. So not give any money to this scammer and give him red trust. And why he not ask only 0.01 btc as website has promotion. He think will get 0.02 btc and maybe after will send 0.01 to ocean scam and also he  remain with 0.01 btc if ocean scam him. Anyway the website is a scam.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

after activation.

thanks.

If you do not have a collateral then I pass. Good luck.

Lol yeah you are fixing to be scammed most withdrawels are.002 or less, you would deposit, not recieve ANY btc back, then you would be screwed I wouldn't accept this!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
luglopersalt (OP)

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

All right so this site IS a scam indeed - thank you all for your warnings! At least I didn't give them anything (esp other people's money)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:23:31 AM

All right so this site IS a scam indeed - thank you all for your warnings! At least I didn't give them anything (esp other people's money)

Ok you so figured it out almost two weeks after I warned you it was a scam?

My rank is not "Legendary" because I posted my way in...  :?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
luglopersalt (OP)

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

Ok you so figured it out almost two weeks after I warned you it was a scam?

My rank is not "Legendary" because I posted my way in...  :?

Sorry man... should have listened, I was desparite.(still am)
luglopersalt (OP)

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

One last question (in this this thread) could a fully kyc'd standarta.io account (1000 STD coins 10000 GCC coins) be used as collateral? - Either the account or the coins... I know I can send the coins via "email" address to another standarta.io account. It's probably worthless because it's still in ico
mode... just asking. I'm not gonna ask for help again without collateral of some sort.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: