Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:51:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the best bonus manager?  (Read 215 times)
minhtam999 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

I want to see the best bonus managers you know. Thank you
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

bonus manager? What is a bonus manager? Never heard of it before , maybe you mean to say bounty manager? is that right ? Well there are lots good manager here in the forum . here is a link for the list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712.0

You can also find other managers on services section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

make sure to hire only the reputable ones , so that you can expect a good smooth service
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:35:50 PM

What's bonus manager? can you elaborate more of it? I don't know what does it mean.

Do you mean that bonus = bounty?

We're not good guessers here so much better if you can give the meaning of that type of manager you're looking for.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:32:20 AM

What's bonus manager? can you elaborate more of it? I don't know what does it mean.

Do you mean that bonus = bounty?

We're not good guessers here so much better if you can give the meaning of that type of manager you're looking for.
Better to leave it that, this is simply a spam post, how can you be mistaken from posting bonus to bounty?

I have a guess that this OP will not bother to respond here after seeing his/her recent post which is a bounty spammer with 95% of his/her total post is only bounty submission and authentication post and can't even construct a proper sentence.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

If you means the best BOUNTY manager, I will advice you sinatrra12. All projects of this manager collect hard cap  and project tokens always appear on stock exchanges. If you participate in his campaigns, you do not worry that the project will refuse the scam
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

If you means the best BOUNTY manager, I will advice you sinatrra12. All projects of this manager collect hard cap  and project tokens always appear on stock exchanges. If you participate in his campaigns, you do not worry that the project will refuse the scam
and the project handled by Sinatra 12 for the largest social media in the percentage of prizes

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

Wow thanks for this information it's really informative,  I'm gonna check on her post,  this is what this forum is all about giving the necessary and right information to people,  I was here to check out the best manager and I'm  Disappointed at all

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

bonus manager? What is a bonus manager? Never heard of it before , maybe you mean to say bounty manager? is that right ? Well there are lots good manager here in the forum . here is a link for the list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712.0

You can also find other managers on services section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

make sure to hire only the reputable ones , so that you can expect a good smooth service

I think he's confused between bonus and bounty.
There are a lot of good bounty managers, but not all of the projects they manage are good projects.
In addition to tracking the bounty manager, we have to learn more about the projects before joining
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

you can Joined Bounty From manager MoonBounties : he alwasy give Bonus if you help Find the cheater or help answer people on the telegram group . i have get bonus from this manager from BOUNTY DigitalTicks . 
you can try to joined new bounty from MoonBounties manager https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4795016.new good Lucks Smiley
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:35:52 AM

and the project handled by Sinatra 12 for the largest social media in the percentage of prizes

Absolutely right !
The bounty campaigns of this Bounty manager (and his team!) are really smooth and serious
The spreadsheet are often updated and they are really reactive on Telegram
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

Very briefly, your question, friend, do you mean looking for a highly trusted bounty manager if I suggest you join the manager of BTCltcDigner and Yahoo 62278, this is a manager that I often attend their bounty program.

MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

If you means the best BOUNTY manager, I will advice you sinatrra12. All projects of this manager collect hard cap  and project tokens always appear on stock exchanges. If you participate in his campaigns, you do not worry that the project will refuse the scam

Absolutely right !
The bounty campaigns of this Bounty manager (and his team!) are really smooth and serious
The spreadsheet are often updated and they are really reactive on Telegram

Yes that Right i see that, reward bounty from sintraa12 is good and high . i never miss bounty from manager sinatrra12 too . yes if i have problem not get stakes , if ask on the telegram group he alwasy fast respone .
also you must check Bounty Enternaltrusts From sintraa12 Reward 4% (120 000 000 tokens)  Grin .
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

All managers are all good and what I know is that managers are transparent in the calculation, namely Artezy, Yahoo, Woshib

[
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:38:41 PM

Please lock the thread or give explanation what you want to ask here. Bonus manager in the sense do you want to know the manager additional you in bonus payment.
If I am right, then you should not be in the forum. All the managers are working for project with the payment they don't tun their own. So leave this discussion and learn more.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

If you ask about the bounty manager, I think the AmaZix team and needmoney are good managers. From time to time it varies, but in general, needmoney is a good manager.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: