Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the dumping end?  (Read 2075 times)
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:23:25 PM

That is  the way it seams for now. There is no respite for the reversal of the market the way it is going down easily. There has not been a sustained rally  for at least two consecutive days since this bearish tendency of the market. We have been counselled to be patient with cryptocurrency trading  so that we can minimize our losses. The market will never continue to move in one direction forever very soon there will be a reversal  and the price will be good for us that is patient and holding. Good luck  the rally will soon happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
larsbalzak (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:23:54 PM

I can only advise you not to panic. you have already lost. Your main goal of buying cardano is of course you hope that you can get a profit right? if your goal is like that stay focused on your goals, be patient and sell cardano when you feel profit.

I buy the Cardano for my coffee breakfast.
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

I think if you are going to buy tokens you better analyze the tokens that you will buy in the market and examine how the token road maps are so that you avoid big losses.
I think you also do not understand how the risk you will receive, this proves that you are like regretting stepping into the wrong way.
don't worry don't be afraid and don't doubt, now all altcoins are experiencing a very drastic decline so there's nothing to worry about.
now is the right time to buy lots of tokens that are very profitable because in the next few months all tokens are predicted to rise high.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
kwabeedat

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:32:38 PM

At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
Yeah the sell off continues everyday. I remember I once told someone in a telegram group that there won't be any moon or bull run this year. People are so afraid to lose more money and so they shorten the market with every small rise. We'll need much time to moon
Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

As long as peeps stop dumping below ICO. meanwhile before you put your money in any project make sure u have carried out a good analysis.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
pastan

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

no one can say, when will the dumping end, because the market situation is very unstable, and I think, that it will take a very long time for the market to recover
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

Some predictions today tells about end of September or close. BTC have a bands for movements now. And after breaking resistance price can go up fast. But nobody know what will happen. That's why very often bits don't working. Market is too difficult for accurate analyse
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

You should understand that dumping is part and parcel of the crypto atmosphere and it isn't going to end. However, the recent massive scale dumping can be attributed to the panic cause by the wide scale bearish trend witness in the market. I believe this will return back to normal once the bullish trend comes up. We all need to be patient.
kwabeedat

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:22:54 PM

I think if you are going to buy tokens you better analyze the tokens that you will buy in the market and examine how the token road maps are so that you avoid big losses.
Are you sure such things really do matter currently in the crypto world? I have realized that at this current moments in crypto, very few people are interested in using the product- almost every token holder wants higher profits and that's what is killing the market. We all have to create value for crypto.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:43:35 PM

We cannot predict exactly where the bottom is. ADA is a decent coin and it should be a good entry point
to buy below $0.1  I have also bought $0.8 and $0.7 and expecting huge profit.

LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:53:16 PM

It can be so very long, for example, a whole year. And can come to life and fly away in a month. It is necessary to watch whether the volumes enter the market and which ones. In any case, the market will grow rapidly
Yunbalo

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:30:19 AM

Perhaps the market is at a low price as it is now because some people hold, invest at low prices and sell at high prices, so it is difficult to push the market up.
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
Yeah the sell off continues everyday. I remember I once told someone in a telegram group that there won't be any moon or bull run this year. People are so afraid to lose more money and so they shorten the market with every small rise. We'll need much time to moon

For now, everyone can only predict that the current price will soon improve, but it's good for us to keep positive thinking, because with that, we can be a little more patient in exposing everything that happens, and I'm sure, everyone in the crypto world, both hope everything will end soon and that includes me. Because I am sure not only you are experiencing loses, but many of the big investors, feel the negative impact of this. Just keep up that good work my friend.
GeorgeGriffin
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

I decided that until next spring I will not buy any more altcoins. Because every time I buy some crypto currency in 2 weeks it becomes even cheaper!

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

JrMembers

❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Code:
❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Report to moderator
JayFKay

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

I think its back to coin by coin.. for example Power Ledger is going way up right now.. Ark and funfair are chasing it but at only half the speed... while rchain gas and nano are dropping in value
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

I think sometimes end of this year will be market normaly or middle of next year market prices will up

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
I think you will need to hold your cardano for a long time before you see any kind of profit. because cardano is very overvalued in my opinion and a sudden drop in the price of bitcoin and altcoin is big affecting other altcoins, while I think it's a decent coin to invest.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

Investing in the current downtrend is risky if you do not have a lot of trading experience. So I recommend you watch the exchange rate for another time until the exchange rate reaches the bottom. And by the end of the year, the exchange rate will double that of the current time.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████