Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the dumping end?  (Read 2077 times)
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

When people understand the actual value of their money. I know many people dump price even he makes loose. They are actually afraid, just cutting off and lessen the loss. I understand those people, but they should know this before investing. After all this is crypto investment, it will stay volatile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

Simple answer, 'Never'. And you wouldn't want to stop dumping of coins because it interferes with the dynamics of the market, plus there will always be some residual dumping its only the large scale ones that are of concern.
Dumping is a part of the speculations ecosystem and it can't be prevented. The dumping method can be used in so many ways. These manipulations have been used it to create such a big fear and disbelief to the market like what already happened in the last month when bitcoin gets down a lot from the top to the bottom.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

When people understand the actual value of their money. I know many people dump price even he makes loose. They are actually afraid, just cutting off and lessen the loss. I understand those people, but they should know this before investing. After all this is crypto investment, it will stay volatile.
can't blame them so fast, sometimes it's their way to get lots of coins in cheap prices. Yes it can be said that's a plan made by some people. Indeed sometime looks like a trap. Just don't forget there is always a way to get greater profits.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

It will still end sometime, but no one will say the exact date. The market will not drop to zero. They will simply eradicate unreliable users, lower the price to a minimum, and then mass procurement will begin again.
It should have begun already, the coins have the lowest price. We need to wait for SEC decision and then we will see where the market will turn.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

This is unpredictable, as the market now develops in a separate trend, not a certain trend, so I think we will be more difficult to invest.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

I also lost a lot of money, so I temporarily stopped investing in cryptocurrencies. I think that the market will begin to recover only next year.  I'm just going to wait.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:52:21 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed

It's a very difficult time! How do I force myself to invest money now, when cryptocurrencies are cheap? What I wouldn't have given to buy coins at such prices! Now I just wanna await the growth and break even!
ipsec

Activity: 584

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

Think this you no one will tell, but I can roughly describe this situation. Candle up $1.5 k dollars on bitcoin And trading in this area.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

No one can know for sure when it will happen. Recently, I do not invest in cryptocurrency, although the price is very attractive. I intend to wait for the market to turn. I lost a lot because I invested in the minimum price (it seemed to me at that time).
While I think the the prices that we are seeing at the whole market are very attractive I applaud your decision to wait, most people seem to think that you need to trade a lot to make a lot of money but the truth is that the most successful traders wait for the perfect opportunity to enter in the market, this means that they watch the market and instead of creating a trade and then trying to figure out how to make money they wait until they see all the indications that their trade will be successful.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

Nobody has this information about when dumping will end  for us to move on to the moment where prices will be soring higher up there.There are moments of patience in cryptocurrency and this is a perfect example right now.So do not expect when dumping will end but rather be patient and your patience will pay off.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

the key is to be patient because there will be times when it will turn into profits in the future, don't be fooled when prices are dumped because if you cut it down the price will be dumped.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mir4a

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:17:49 PM

At the moment I see the real price of Bitcoin at $ 10,000. This is already a gold standard!  Smiley Wink
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

Nobody has this information about when dumping will end  for us to move on to the moment where prices will be soring higher up there.There are moments of patience in cryptocurrency and this is a perfect example right now.So do not expect when dumping will end but rather be patient and your patience will pay off.
Yeah, it's been here for the opportunities and if we encountered dump we must developed crypto and not thinking negatively because there's no specific details when to bounceback after dump, When the moment you give up then the moment you lose this opportunity. I believe there will be more interesting happening in more years so I'm still here and being patience as well.

petya.vasekin

Activity: 56

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:16:05 AM

All people wait for New Year. In last years always by New Year there was a rise in prices and people bought to themselves cryptocurrency on New Year's gifts.

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

All people wait for New Year. In last years always by New Year there was a rise in prices and people bought to themselves cryptocurrency on New Year's gifts.
I think New Year is the time we will receive a big dump because people need money to spend in this event. In the time between New Year to Lunar New Year, the market can not rise strong and if lucky we can keep the price of altcoin change not much.
aligator2017

Activity: 532

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

new players are much more coward then olds. because of that they can easily sell their coin with huge loss. and again they easily buy a coin which it is already goes moon.
funny.

… and the amount of these new players doesn't cover even 10% of all who involved in crypto trading Smiley
Also op as many others don't feel the difference between dump and flat. Now I see flat. And it is normal after this huge bull run.
So maybe graphs can change direction in December, maybe in March. Maybe tomorrow Grin

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀