Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum lowest price  (Read 24699 times)
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:17:35 AM

The market is going deeper and deeper and I have no doubts that we will reach even lower prices during this year. Ethereum will bounce back in the upcoming months, because I believe that the next Ethereum update will push the whole market up.

you are a bit ignorant. Don't you know that the technology and development of crypto DOES NOT AFFECT BY ANYMEANS THE MARKET?Huh?

The market is FULL OF MANIPULATION, AND PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY AT ALL. JUST PROFIT!!!!!!!

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

Again and again, market manipulation, ICOs are selling Ethereum tokens raised in their pre sale, people panic that Ethereum has no future and so on.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Piskeante

Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

I remember that long time ago ethereum price was around 0.5 $. Having regard to the fact, that everything is possible on the market, why dont we reach this price once more?Smiley

What a stupid statement guy.

Today is VERY VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE LASTS YEARS. Why? Because governments, banks, and traders did have NO PROBLEMS WITH LAWS, LEGISLATIONS AND TAXES. Today, it's a different history. IF ETH went to 0,5$ even 20$ IT'S ABSOLUTELY DEAD.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

Now Ethereum starts lowering its price and I think this is the beginning of great great bearish that happened this year. But besides of this great deflation of cryptocurrency we need to have enough patience and accept what's the real situation of the cryptomarket this year.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
Last year the price of Ethereum greatly increased and was at number 2 coinmarketcap. That is because many companies use the Ethereum network. The Ethereum network is used as a platform for developing decentralized applications. so that it can increase the price of Ethereum on the crypto market. Now we see that ethereum has decreased very far, in my opinion, it is caused by companies that move to the EOS network. EOS is faster than ETH and cheaper. The company does not need ETH for Ethereum networks. Users and investors are gradually replacing ETH to EOS because according to the companies, EOS is better. EOS is also one of the strongest competitors for the Ethereum network.
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

Ethereum is useless coin, it is at its real value now, under $100. The ICO bubble in 2017 make Ethereum price high, because suddenly demand of it, after the burst of ICO bubble, Ethereum has become back to its real value, under $100.

clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

The lowest price in Ethereum may range from $40 to $60. The cryptocurrency market is now ushered in the winter, and miners have sold their own bitcoins, otherwise their production may go bankrupt, so bitcoin will continue to fall.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

Ethereum is useless coin, it is at its real value now, under $100. The ICO bubble in 2017 make Ethereum price high, because suddenly demand of it, after the burst of ICO bubble, Ethereum has become back to its real value, under $100.
Do you really think it was a bubble? I`m confident that you`ll change your decision later. However, ETH can loose the demand because of his new competitors like eos

various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

Until now Ethereum's lowest price is $84 in 2018. Maybe it could fall a little bit or even come to values ​​we never thought possible. But eventually when the market will recover, it will regain itself to its old days.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

To be honest, I don't really understand what the big factors behind the severe reduction of ethereum price. But actually it is interesting to find out what the factors are. I agree if this year is the worst time for ethereum and other coins.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

The price of Ethereum may drop because it has many holders. When everyone is afraid of the market, Ethereum will become the most cryptocurrency sold at low prices!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

I think last year is the best time for any cryptocurrency. they reach their peak price last year.
But this year seems to be the time for the cryptocurrency to face their lowest price possible. And perhaps it will be rising up high again next year.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

PinchClock

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

The lowest price in Ethereum may range from $40 to $60. The cryptocurrency market is now ushered in the winter, and miners have sold their own bitcoins, otherwise their production may go bankrupt, so bitcoin will continue to fall.

Yeah, you got that right. While Eth and the other coins are going further down, why not look at other altcoins that have shown amazing potential? Take Byteball, as a clearcut example. So much simpler but better than most.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

Today Ethereum make a new low of this year and it is very annoying. everyone wants Ethereum to grow up but the whole market is in dilemma. We hope that it will stop shortly and we see the big jump in the new year
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

Today Ethereum make a new low of this year and it is very annoying. everyone wants Ethereum to grow up but the whole market is in dilemma. We hope that it will stop shortly and we see the big jump in the new year
can not be denied if at present the price of Ethereum makes many people disappointed. but do you really know crypto and Ethereum? if you really know him then you won't be too disappointed because the crypto price reduction is reasonable and Ethereum is a very good coin that won't die right now.
okeanos

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:52:21 PM

It was very disappointing issue for me that ETH has go down from 100$. Most of the ICO are can not funded last few months so demand of the ETH has go down also. I believe after bullish run we will see again more demand for ETH.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

I think the whales are behind this, which influence cryptocurrency prices, but I do not understand the logic, you cannot lose a private investor, this is bad for all players in the crypto market!
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

The price has never fell as badly as it is now. I think what's happening to Ethereum goes beyond the normal bearish trend that most coins are passing through. Ethereum platform needs a massive overhauled if it wsnr to compete again in the industry in the nearest future because there are many better platforms now with enhanced protocol that will soon chase Ethereum off the space of crowdfunding and smart contracting.
jekainvestor

Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

Last year the Ethereum price was rising only and the ICOs were extremely popular. But in my opinion lots of not very successful projects sell their ETH in order to save the profit, and thatvis why the price is decreasing.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

Last year the Ethereum price was rising only and the ICOs were extremely popular. But in my opinion lots of not very successful projects sell their ETH in order to save the profit, and thatvis why the price is decreasing.
Perhaps you are right, because today the capitalization of the ethereum has greatly decreased. And yet we are seeing an increase in the popularity of the coin ripple and usdt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: