Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum lowest price  (Read 24695 times)
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:18:34 AM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
the current price decline cannot be compared with last year's decline, because crypto prices fluctuate so that increases or decreases depend on demand, so if demand for coins is low then prices will drop, every minute there will be price movements in crypto
there must fundamental that be the reason for this decline.since the begining year to many fud and negative news come to market.and this thing make investors and holder panic so they selling all of their asset till now on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

It seemed to me that 200 dollars is a very good price to buy ether. But at the moment I understand that the best price was the price of $ 80.
And the price of $ 80 is real, even today, can be considered very good. Because today there are simply no such prices. I think and I hope that all the same there will be really something good and the world will eventually be able to improve the situation so that people can better instill crypto.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

Behind the fall is the correction of bitcoin. It goes down and the whole market also goes down but I think this is a temporary phenomenon especially since the Ethereum development team is doing an update under the name Ethereum 2.0 and there will be a hard fork ahead.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?

You must know that bitcoin is very binding on the market, because of that the effect of decline or growth will affect all crypto traded.
but this is not the end of special crypto trading for eth, I think there are some new rumors for eth next year, one of which is a hard fork that allows growth to occur.
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

my opinion is that the cryptocurrency market is subject to constant speculation, whales creating news backgrounds fully control the situation when you need to buy or sell. And people mostly trust new news or celebrity advice and do the wrong thing. Now on the market to panic and need not sell but rather to buy it, always proceed in the opposite direction of panic waves.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

I guess it is not just the Ethereum that falls in the 2018 period. The market is all down and we cannot really say what affects it in a major way but I think it is because of the worthless coins in the market and it all needs to be kicked out in order for the market to stabilize.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:19:25 PM

I think that ethereum at such prices should be perceived with joy because it is unlikely that there will be a similar one more opportunity to buy it so cheaply.
I really appropriate your thinking mate you must be a wise thinker who knows well about the crypto currency. It is for sure great time because people has  been waiting since long to see their money grow in many more kind of business but here spending time is so promising. So buy at this cheap price for your future.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:19:03 PM

Behind the fall is the correction of bitcoin. It goes down and the whole market also goes down but I think this is a temporary phenomenon especially since the Ethereum development team is doing an update under the name Ethereum 2.0 and there will be a hard fork ahead.
The main thing is that by the time of the update the market began to recover, only then the effect of the update will be maximum, otherwise everything can be in vain, at least in the beginning
andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

And this is really very cool news, because today there are very high hopes at ETH after the last fork of the ETH will have something very weighty that in general it will be possible to compare BTC already, therefore we are trying to fix everything now
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:44:49 PM

It depends on market conditions. It's not only ethereum that go deep. Full market crashed and almost all platform based token dupm hard.
As a project ethereum is good but they have many problem. And after ethereum 2.0 announcement we saw a good swing in price of ethereum. In think when market goes up ethereum will recover it's price. And Ethereum will recover fully when ethereum 2.0 will launch. The ico market is down in 2018. And Ethereum is the biggest platform for icos so this falls effects ethereum price. But it will recover soon.

ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

The lowest ethereum price is currently $ 80, I was also surprised and didn't know what caused it to drop dramatically. But now there are fewer significant improvements. We need to be patient to go back up.

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:58:01 PM

The lowest ethereum price is currently $ 80, I was also surprised and didn't know what caused it to drop dramatically. But now there are fewer significant improvements. We need to be patient to go back up.
I think the price of Ethereum could drop to $ 80 again. Now the crypto-currency market is very thin and at any moment there can be a sharp jump in prices, but still I think that Ethereum will grow well this year.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

Ethereum lowest price was almost 84 and now is going to moon and doubled in few days and in coming days will grow more and will not come back again, will always high from previous price.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

Price will decrease because tge market dwcrease too but don't worry because the lower price only the ethereum this year is under $100 ans be prepare again to see the value of the ethereum again to see thousands of sollars in the next few months or frist quater of 2019
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:28:29 PM

Price is lowest point for last 6 month if i checked it correctly. Altcoins try to find the gaps in pirce imbalance due to current price of ethereum. Eth already broke the support level and sky is no more limit.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:34:57 PM

I think we have seen the bottom of Ethereum for the year 2018 which $84. The price of ethereum is falling as a result of market correction. We hope to see it recover soon.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

We need not only patience, we need very serious news. Because if not serious news today, we will not be able to increase interest in ETH and not only to it, today we need to talk in general about the whole cryptocurrency world.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:05:19 PM

Now almost all coins are going through very difficult times because of the current situation on the crypto market. But I believe that Ethereum in any case will be able to restore its high positions, will benefit the digital society. Therefore, I continue to buy Eth at the current low price of less than $ 100. As you can see, these days, its value reached 170$
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 08:09:17 PM

At that time maybe a lot of people and some miners sell it because they wait for long for a grow and not come and this caused the price goes down, but now more investors come again and buy and this is very good for crypto.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 08:29:27 PM

Now almost all coins are going through very difficult times because of the current situation on the crypto market. But I believe that Ethereum in any case will be able to restore its high positions, will benefit the digital society. Therefore, I continue to buy Eth at the current low price of less than $ 100. As you can see, these days, its value reached 170$
ETH is the coin that has proven itself and is essential for the crypto market. The price may go down, but I am sure it will recover soon. The last increase is proof of this, and I believe it will be continuous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: