Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how long will everyone can wait?  (Read 7391 times)
stas.dron

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:29:20 PM

People are wating of new green market and I am too. I don't want to sell my coins and I will wait untill the start of new year!
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

Nobody knows and can predict how long the market has experienced an increase or decrease
If indeed Crypto takes a long time to rise, we have two choices, namely to keep holding coins or look for other strategies to make a profit
Indeed, since January there has been a decline and made us experience the red line but believe that this decline will end soon so don't give up waiting

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:43:54 PM

time to when riding could not be ascertained. But if you want to be clear that time will come. than just silence and waited with no results will be a good time to trade even though it is at risk. many coins have value is stable enough and this is pretty good when used for trade.

The market will be a loop cycle, when it rises to an excessively high value. That is the time Bitcoin and most altcoin are rising to the highest price earlier this year. And now it is falling to the low threshold, and will reach a low threshold of the cycle then the market also have to rise again.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:05:42 PM

time to when riding could not be ascertained. But if you want to be clear that time will come. than just silence and waited with no results will be a good time to trade even though it is at risk. many coins have value is stable enough and this is pretty good when used for trade.

The market will be a loop cycle, when it rises to an excessively high value. That is the time Bitcoin and most altcoin are rising to the highest price earlier this year. And now it is falling to the low threshold, and will reach a low threshold of the cycle then the market also have to rise again.

Few people understand that all events in the market have cyclical behavior, it is obvious that after such a strong rise, there will be a decline of no less force. You need to wait as much as you need.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

Don't know for sure about that, for sure people have waited a long time for this market revival, because what we can do now is just be patient and wait for the market to rise, hopefully there will be a bright spot on this
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
We must understand that the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable and it is impossible to predict events that will develop in the future. It is obvious that the market will recover sooner or later, and we only need to accumulate as many coins as possible.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

No you will not be able to predict or suggest what will happen to the cryptocurrency market. I am sure only one thing that a slight increase in prices this year will still be. But no one knows how long the market will recover to the previous indicators. Perhaps the cycle will take a year, and perhaps it will last three or more years.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
Well I think that the market will start to recover much faster than we expect , we are globally in 4 lines out of 5 , and now there will be growth soon ! you just have to be patient.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

I think that this drawdown will be long-term. This year there will be only a small increase in the cryptocurrency. I think that the drawdown will last at least another half a year.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

if i had the money to take to court those people that have said that this market would recover and FAILED MISERABLY TO BE ON THE SPOT i would have rent a football stadium to put those guys there.

So many morons and liers, that have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE OF WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, BUT THEY JUST USE THIS FORUM TO PUMP THEIR OWN LOSER AGENDA AND HURT OTHERS IN THEIR WAY.

Just leave crypto. You will thank me my advice for the rest of your life.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

I think that those who are seriously aimed against cryptocurrencies will have to wait as much as you need!
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

Tough call mate. A lot of my friends and relatives who are into this market have been waiting patiently for the bull run to arrive. I suspect two things, either market would rise like crazy like last year and everyone would make a fortune, or, nothing of that sort would happen and people will dump every coin like anything.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

I have faith and always trust on crypto so that I patiently waiting for the crypto market to recover or the bull run to happen this year, if that's not happen this year so it's maybe next year!
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

I can't predict it, but what I know is that it takes a very long time for us to come back like yesterday. it is also still uncertain because it depends on investors, whether they are sure to hold their assets. as long as there are still many people selling, the time to wait will be even longer.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

we know crypto is volatile where prices can change significantly from time to time without us noticing. so we cannot determine when it will wait whether it's 3 years, 5 years or even 10 years. I will certainly hold it until it is in accordance with what was targeted before, then I will immediately sell and invest back on the coins I want.

hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

It is the patience time because it is not yet happening. I think crypto will rise from its ashes but we have to give it time. It needs to happen its own way

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

It is the patience time because it is not yet happening. I think crypto will rise from its ashes but we have to give it time. It needs to happen its own way
the time for growth of the market has not yet come , we will definitely see it, but it will happen in due time! We need to wait, be patient and do not give up!

nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:26:28 PM

I don't know how long we are waiting for the market to rise again, obviously we have to hold on until the market price rises and I personally now I don't sell coins that I have because the market price is too cheap and I keep selling at the highest price.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

I think everything depends on the economic conditions of each person. for example, I sell my assets despite a loss. because I have no other assets and can't wait. but people who can hold for a long time may have other plans... may be they are very believe the price will rise again.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

I really do not know the exact time bitcoin price will rise to $ 20,000. But I think investors will not have to wait too long to see that. I found that more and more bitcoin mining machines were built to exploit bitcoin. Therefore, over time the bitcoin will gradually be exploited and bitcoin becomes scarce so its value will definitely increase. So do not be too worried, we'll see it grow in value in the near future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: