Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how long will everyone can wait?  (Read 7391 times)
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

If we talking about market, i think market will back to glory again in 2021.
But next year i think market will start recovery but very slow.
i think that the market have always been unstable and busy an dwe ned to accept this fact if we want to stay here workiny

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

We must survive this period, because no one knows when the trend will change and the market will recover. We need to earn and accumulate as many coins as possible, despite this market situation, and in the future we will be able to earn good money when the market recovers.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
Unfortunately, we will not see such a crazy growth in 2017. Growth will be, but not so rapid and rapid. The one who can wait always gets more money
dedocry

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:26:15 PM

actually I can wait very long now. hyip is already gone and now we can wait only slow growing

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

If a person is really in need of money , no matter how long it takes the market to recover,he will surely wait. But if one person is not so much interested or in need, will never miss a chance to criticize cryptocurrency. So he will quit soon.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

I was tired of waiting on the location market and began to actively trade myself to get a steady income.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
agentx44

Merit: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
Surely, a lot of people are getting tired of waiting for the price of their holdings to get up because since 2018 started the market started to fall down even the price of bitcoin decreased that everyone started to panicked, that is why they ended up waiting.
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

i think taht people will wait as long as they need for their favourite coin and it os good somwtimes but be carwful with ylur time
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

Surely, a lot of people are getting tired of waiting for the price of their holdings to get up because since 2018 started the market started to fall down even the price of bitcoin decreased that everyone started to panicked, that is why they ended up waiting.
i think that we need to wait for a while for ethereum for example and we need to have a faith in some even unfamous coins
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

We are now in a state of accumulation. soon there will be a growth stage. so be patient and you can earn enough
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

I would also like to believe that the cryptocurrency market will rise even this year. Since there are certain doubts in this, the maximum at the beginning of next year the cryptocurrency should begin to rise in price. If this does not happen, the market may again be in a state of decline for a long time. After such a long period of stagnation, this is no longer desirable.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:23:30 PM

I think no one wants to wait, but what we can do, it more hard for people who invested in the begining of this year
prostoFILIA

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

All have different attitudes to fall.Every day the number of those who believe in growth decreases,although I don't think it's that bad and believe in strong growth.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

It is difficult for forecasts and the future is coming when we have to wait for how long. I think also depends on Bitcoin and the crypto market along with the positive information will help Bitcoin and market recovery. Continue patience and wait when the market returns to a date that is most appropriate.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:38:29 PM

I don't think a lot of people were waiting. Majority of them has given up and sold their coin.  The bear market is too long for other investors to handle and it gives a bad reputation on crypto. There is not much interest on crypto as of the moment. Maybe it will go up again when the scam ICO's are minimized or stopped if possible.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

Everyone has their own waiting times. It all depends on the size of the investment in the crypto market and on whether the person has another job or income.
I think that now only the most stable and confident people in future growth have remained on the crypto-market.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

Next week

Better choose what colour you'd like your lambo  Cool
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

I am holding my coins and i won't mind to wait as long as three years to come before we see another bull run, the truth is that the crypto market needs great patience because it is an investment, so wait for as long as 10 years to profit from their investment.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

i smile because i know that not everyone is actually waiting, it will surprise you to know that even in the bear market guys who know are taking the advantage and making great amount of profit....knowledge... its good to hodl and i am not against it but its better to be smart when hodling

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

It depends on coin for me. I hold (and make some trade) my Ardor more then year. yes, I can sell it in Jan 18 and buy something else. But I believe in team and in their possibility to make own place for this cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: